Hiroki Take, president and CEO of Takasago International Corp., passed away. He was 65. Ritario Igaki has been elected as the new president and CEO. Igaki was previously executive vice president, chief director of administration and accounting, and a member of the board. He has been with Takasago since 1971.
April 1, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Announcements
- 210L'Oréal Opens Its Largest Manufacturing Facility
- 171And the Winners of the 2016 Pure Beauty are...
- 169Linda Evangelista's New Gig: Creative Director of Erasa XEP-30
- 151#beauty20 Awards Celebrate the Best in Social Media and Digital Technology
- 125Shiseido to Take Extraordinary Loss to Address Bare Escentuals Issues
- 106Sampson Will Bring "New Normal" Innovation to HatchBeauty
- 94Farouk and LG Team Up for Asian Beauty Innovation
- 86Tina Carlson to Join Anomatic as Packaging Development Director
- 79Shiseido Shanghai Branch Expands R & D
- 77Tracey Hughes Joins Athena Cosmetics, Inc. as Global Creative Director
- Shiseido Q&A: Propelling Innovation at the Local Level
8/13/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Galderma Outlines Expansion in Middle East and Africa
12/9/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Video: L'Oreal CEO Says the Consumer Won't Pay to Go Green
12/13/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Unilever CEO Praises Paris Agreement
12/15/2015, Mino Zaccaro
- The Benchmark Company Wants You to Click for a Cause
12/18/2015, Jo-El Grossman