Hiroki Take, president and CEO of Takasago International Corp., passed away. He was 65. Ritario Igaki has been elected as the new president and CEO. Igaki was previously executive vice president, chief director of administration and accounting, and a member of the board. He has been with Takasago since 1971.
April 1, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Announcements
- 183Estee Lauder Focuses on Digital Engagement, Global Reach
- 167Major Management Reshuffling at Estée Lauder
- 155Shiseido to Take Extraordinary Loss to Address Bare Escentuals Issues
- 145H2O+ Pulls Out of Chicago
- 111L'Oréal Opens Its Largest Manufacturing Facility
- 111L’Oréal Shuffles Regional Management
- 107Could Victoria Beckham Collection Match Kendall Jenner's Buzz?
- 81Rimmel Holds First Snapchat Press Conference for #RimmelxCara
- 80Givaudan Rebrands Beauty Division
- 72CEW UK Names New Chair to Lead Next Four Years