Hiroki Take, president and CEO of Takasago International Corp., passed away. He was 65. Ritario Igaki has been elected as the new president and CEO. Igaki was previously executive vice president, chief director of administration and accounting, and a member of the board. He has been with Takasago since 1971.
April 1, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Announcements
- 581CEW Announces 2017 Beauty Award Finalists
- 3312017 CEW Beauty Insider Finalists Announced
- 238L Catterton Takes Stake in Probiotic Skin Care Indie Tula
- 229UPDATED: Will CJ Corp be The Body Shop's Saving Grace?
- 223Estée Lauder's New Leadership in North America, UK and Ireland
- 205Revlon Released 2016 Annual Report
- 180Lucy Gildea is Mary Kay's New Chief Scientific Officer
- 151The 2017 Best New Product Awards Beauty/Personal Care Winners
- 145K-Boom: Laneige is the Newest K-Beauty Brand to Expand in the US
- 133L'Oréal Opens Its Largest Manufacturing Facility
- Shiseido Q&A: Propelling Innovation at the Local Level
8/13/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Revlon Is Cutting 350 Jobs Following Elizabeth Arden Acquisition
1/4/2017, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Amazonian Alliance Protects Acres of Brazilian Forests
1/9/2017, Savannah Saunders
- Alexandra Papazian Named General Manager of Laura Mercier
1/17/2017, Audrey Latimer
- Revlon Reorganizes Around Brand-centric Architecture
1/17/2017, Jeb Gleason-Allured