According to a report in The Wall Street Journal, P&G is preparing to replace standing CEO A.G. Lafley with Robert McDonald, effective July 1, 2009. Lafley is expected to remain chairman and maintain a hands-on role in managing the company. The official announcement is expected to be forthcoming, following a vote by the board of directors.
P&G Expected to Name New CEO
June 9, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Announcements
- 183Estee Lauder Focuses on Digital Engagement, Global Reach
- 168Major Management Reshuffling at Estée Lauder
- 155Shiseido to Take Extraordinary Loss to Address Bare Escentuals Issues
- 146H2O+ Pulls Out of Chicago
- 111L’Oréal Shuffles Regional Management
- 108L'Oréal Opens Its Largest Manufacturing Facility
- 106Could Victoria Beckham Collection Match Kendall Jenner's Buzz?
- 82Rimmel Holds First Snapchat Press Conference for #RimmelxCara
- 80Givaudan Rebrands Beauty Division
- 72CEW UK Names New Chair to Lead Next Four Years