Buyout of Amenity Supplier
October 9, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Financials
- 146Unilever Releases 2015 Results
- 101What's Behind Estee Lauder's Positive Second Quarter 2016?
- 69L'Oréal Marks Growth in Key Areas
- 56LVMH Strong in 2013 Financial Results with Revenue of €29 Billion
- 37Beautycounter Posts 325% Growth
- 31Shiseido Marks Fiscal Year End with 12.4% Increase in Net Sales
- 27Avon Decline Led by Divestments, Latin American Challenges
- 26IT Cosmetics to Hit $300 Million in 2015 Sales
- 25L'Oréal Sales €22.9 Billion for 2013, Up 5%
- 21Beiersdorf Releases 2015 Business Results
Allied Capital Corporation announced that it has committed $51 million to support the buyout of Gilchrist & Soames by Swander Pace Capital, a private equity group. Allied Capital's investment took the form of a senior unitranche debt facility and a revolving line of credit that was undrawn at closing. Gilchrist & Soames is a leading supplier of branded luxury personal care products and amenities for the hotel industry, including specialty soaps, shampoos, bath gels, spa products and other necessities.