Buyout of Amenity Supplier
October 9, 2007
Most Popular in Financials
- 188What's Driving L'Oreal's Growth?
- 165Coty to Boost Investment in Power Brands and Reorganization
- 137Avon Decline Led by Divestments, Latin American Challenges
- 131Sally Beauty Holdings Reports Results
- 114L'Oréal Marks Growth in Key Areas
- 77Beiersdorf Releases 2015 Business Results
- 71Oriflame Reports Challenging Results, Growth in Key Markets
- 61Perfume Results Negatively Impact Art & Fragrance Results
- 51Inter Parfums Provides 2016 Initial Guidance
- 46L'Oréal Sales €22.9 Billion for 2013, Up 5%
Allied Capital Corporation announced that it has committed $51 million to support the buyout of Gilchrist & Soames by Swander Pace Capital, a private equity group. Allied Capital's investment took the form of a senior unitranche debt facility and a revolving line of credit that was undrawn at closing. Gilchrist & Soames is a leading supplier of branded luxury personal care products and amenities for the hotel industry, including specialty soaps, shampoos, bath gels, spa products and other necessities.