Natura Cosmeticos SA posted a fourth-quarter 2005 net profit of $64.23 million, up 39.2% from the same quarter of 2004. Net revenue was $340.9 million in the fourth quarter of 2005, up from $264.7. The company cited higher sales due to rising net income among Brazilians as the reason for its expanding sales and profits. For the entire year of 2005, the firm posted a net profit of $186.3 million, up 32.2% from 2004.
Natura Posts 2005 Results
February 27, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Financials
- 143Unilever Releases 2015 Results
- 68L'Oréal Marks Growth in Key Areas
- 56LVMH Strong in 2013 Financial Results with Revenue of €29 Billion
- 31Shiseido Marks Fiscal Year End with 12.4% Increase in Net Sales
- 28L'Oréal Sales €22.9 Billion for 2013, Up 5%
- 27Beautycounter Posts 325% Growth
- 26Avon Decline Led by Divestments, Latin American Challenges
- 26IT Cosmetics to Hit $300 Million in 2015 Sales
- 20Who Are Estée Lauder's Top Performers?
- 20Beiersdorf Releases 2015 Business Results