Natura Cosmeticos SA posted a fourth-quarter 2005 net profit of $64.23 million, up 39.2% from the same quarter of 2004. Net revenue was $340.9 million in the fourth quarter of 2005, up from $264.7. The company cited higher sales due to rising net income among Brazilians as the reason for its expanding sales and profits. For the entire year of 2005, the firm posted a net profit of $186.3 million, up 32.2% from 2004.
Natura Posts 2005 Results
February 27, 2006
BASF Introduces Dehyton® AO 45 – The First Commercial Microalgae-Derived Betaine Surfactant — BASF Personal Care
Most Popular in Financials
- 314What's Driving L'Oreal's Growth?
- 165Coty to Boost Investment in Power Brands and Reorganization
- 136Avon Decline Led by Divestments, Latin American Challenges
- 130Sally Beauty Holdings Reports Results
- 126L'Oréal Marks Growth in Key Areas
- 94Beiersdorf Releases 2015 Business Results
- 71Oriflame Reports Challenging Results, Growth in Key Markets
- 60Perfume Results Negatively Impact Art & Fragrance Results
- 53L'Oréal Sales €22.9 Billion for 2013, Up 5%
- 51Inter Parfums Provides 2016 Initial Guidance