Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1028U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 807Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 596A Not So Beautiful Brexit
- 562Multinationals are Missing Out on Multicultural Beauty
- 472Poll Shows Favorite Beauty Trends of Millennials
- 4503 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
- 400Inside Out: The Nutricosmetics Boom
- 333India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 3164 Look-at-Me Palettes for Spring/Summer 2017
- 310Lessons from the Korean Skin Care Market
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 1 of 40)
The category is booming, driving big gains in the premium fragrance segment. But how much is too much?
How Sally Hansen’s democratization of nail gels broke new ground and defined breakthrough innovation.
Sit back in awe with color as BASF launched its Colors & Effects pigment brand. The brand complements five key industries and underlies the key strengths it brings to the market.
Put on your party hats as Dermelect Cosmeceuticals is celebrating a 10-year anniversary in the beauty business. With nail and skin care driving the company toward success, Amos Lavian, CEO and founder shared some trends and insights about the company.
Terax's Crema Shampoo protects and nourishes the hair with its sulfate-free formula, helping locks of hair become smooth and luscious by repairing damage.
Top Japanese brand expands at T Galleria by DFS, featuring travel products and the “5-Minute Brightening Facial."
Performance cosmetic brand brings its athlete-friendly beauty to active women everywhere.
Watch skin's acne get zapped as ZSS's Nutri-Serum softens and secures the skin against this concern along with aging and other irritants. With the help of antioxidants, this product improves skin, leaving it naturally radiant.
Further staff reductions reveal that management was perhaps too conservative in its first round of cuts as the business continues to struggle to manage costs and veer toward profitability.
The European Wax Center prepares brows for the summer with Strut 365 Strut Boldly products.
Urban Decay’s new lipstick app allows consumers to “try on” every shade of its new launch.
Red Cherry Lashes introduces the Valley of the Dolls collection for its 50th anniversary.