Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1312U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 551Organic Isn't As Easy As You Think
- 525India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 500It's a Man's World: Men's Grooming Breaks New Ground
- 444Is This the Future of Nail Polish?
- 433Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 415Top Drivers of the Global Cosmeceuticals Market Revealed
- 409Naked Innovation
- 408Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 367Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 1 of 40)
First scents in luxury collaboration will launch in 2017 and be incorporated in facial and body care and other cosmetics.
Twisted Sista is boosting product sizes and adding a new frizz control product.
Can we really look younger longer? New research is trying to answer that question.
Recent projects from Rimmel, Unilever and Lancome shows the platform has come of age for direct consumer engagement.
Fragrances from Issey Miyake and Narciso Rodriguez brands will be highlighted at the upcoming TFWA Asia Pacific Show in Singapore.
Plus, the application deadline has been extended until Tuesday, May 10, to enter the competition.
On February 24, 2016, Fragrance Du Bois hosted 45 students from Raffles College at the Starhill Gallery, Kuala Lumpur, learning of the world of fragrance.
YouTube and LOreal Paris are teaming up with an online beauty school for French vloggers.
Top drivers include an aging baby boomer generation, as well as consumers willingness to try new devices.
New analysis from L2 details what FeelUnique did right in the United Kingdom.
New Nielsen research shows that a brands origin can be as important or more important to consumers than price, selection and quality.
Ay mateys! Men: dont leave your skin looking irritated and rugged like a pirate. Say ahoy to Arbonne’s RE9 Advanced for Men After-Shave Soothing Lotion to calm razor burn.