Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1615U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1543Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 1190Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 1133Turning Hair Care On Its Head
- 851Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 768These Are Pantone's Spring 2017 Colors
- 752How Social Selling Works
- 587What Women Really Think About Natural Beauty
- 489E-commerce Driving Facial Oil Segment
- 3854 Reasons Multicultural Consumers are Driving Hair Care
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 1 of 40)
This long wearing, matte liquid lipstick comes in a deep crimson shade and has been dubbed “Hellcat” by Dorothy Martin.
Cargo Cosmetics is catering to consumers who are constantly on the go with the release of its Gorgeous-To-Go Essentials On-the-Go kits.
Freeze 24-7 has unveiled three new products that aim to give skin a healthy glow, reduce fine lines and improve skin’s clarity and elasticity.
10/27/2016 | Jeffrey Ten
New omnichannel models for brands and retailers are delivering unique messaging and personal shopping experiences to customers of every category.
The night cream minimizes lines and repairs surface damage, while hydrating and firming the skin.
The program allows customers to bring in empty fragrance bottles of any brand and they will receive a large 100mL size bottle of their choice from a range of 16 of the popular Bond No. 9 eaux de parfum.
The intersection of beauty and wellness continues to create new business momentum.
Singer's scent launch highlights a year of unique fragrance business innovations.
New offering taps into the rapidly growing bond multiplier marketplace.
Price, quality and local expertise are paramount.
Incorporating hair and skin care ingredients, the line offers vibrant colors and healthy nails.
The mousse has been infused with a positive charge that makes the ingredients in the product cling to each curl as if magnetized.