Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1611U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1005Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 565This is How Ulta Keeps Growth Going
- 4638 Mistakes to Avoid When Pitching to Sephora
- 463Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 450The Case for Mass Vs. Class
- 424India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 407What Women Really Think About Natural Beauty
- 391Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem
- 314Exclusive: Bluemercury and the Power of "Hyper"
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 1 of 40)
"New specialty masks and skincare products never before seen are on their way early next year..."
News comes amidst traffic challenges for the retailer.
Tones represent "a renewed sense of imagination."
Professional-grade skin care products at attainable prices offer hidden messages of affirmation.
It's all about market penetration and premiumization.
Eighty-five percent of social selling customers are repeat buyers and many of them are millennials.
Intelligent Skin Sense has introduced its mobile format Saturation antioxidant mist that counteracts the effects of pollution and keeps skin supple, refreshed and moist.
The products are formulated for fluid application for effortless coverage, nourished lips and intense color.
A new partnership between L'Oréal and Poietis is giving it a shot.
More than half of consumers turn to the retailer first.
Basal cell carcinoma is the most common cancer worldwide, with an annual incidence of 2.8 million cases in the United States alone. A recent study found 31 genetic markers for the disease, 14 of which were identified for the first time.
"[N]early 15% of women who shop for beauty aids in mass market drugstores, specialty drug or grocery stores, or department stores are unsatisfied by the selection of all-natural products."