Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1500U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1070Dermaplane Debuts at Ulta
- 10154 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 905What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
- 803Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 686DATA: These Are Beauty Consumers' Favorite Brands, Product Attributes and More
- 593Beauty 2017-2018, Part 1: 4 Ways Industry Paradigms Are Breaking Down
- 575Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 558Inside the K-beauty Playbook
- 534Beauty 2017-2018, Part 3: Beauty Gets Well
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 1 of 40)
Over 40,000 consumers participated in a survey that evaluated different products based on seven features: appeal, customer satisfaction, customer advocacy, purchase interest, uniqueness, relevance and customer excitement.
According to Bond No. 9, Nolita eau de parfum is set to debut in April 2017 alongside the company’s first lipstick in a “pure, true, unabashed New York red.”
The post states that American men, aged 18-34, are by far the main fragrance user group and are drawn especially to perfume and eau de toilette.
ModiFace states that technology such as this will help both brands and consumers to showcase and visualize what makeup shades will look like in different light settings.
Clarisonic's Smart Profile Uplift features a silicon Firming Massage Head that produces 27,000 micro-firming massages to help firm and cleanse the skin.
3-D technology breakthrough will reportedly improve formulations tuned toward Asian consumers' needs.
“The premise was to create a make-up brand to fill the gap in the market and build the local beauty industry. I found it very difficult to get product to work with, let alone for my personal use."
The Color Full Hair Care System by Rahua features Amazonian minerals that help reduce color fading for longer-lasting color vibrancy.
Millions of people struggle with acne and treating it and Ashland wants to help. The company launched an anti-acne formulation kit to soothe irritated skin and provide various forms of solutions.
52% of Boomer women say that they use beauty products to look good. As this massive generation ages, the demand for beauty products is expected to grow.
"The virtual release of their incredible new lipstick line gives beauty fans across the world the ability to enjoy true-to-life try-ons in the palm of their hand, instantly delivering the ultimate makeup counter experience without the crowds.”