Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1132U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1011Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 614Rewriting the Beauty Rules
- 596A Whole New Man
- 570Poll Shows Favorite Beauty Trends of Millennials
- 531Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem
- 513Singapore a Growing Beauty Hot Spot in Southeast Asia
- 500K-beauty Won’t Last Forever
- 488Antiaging Beauty Driving Global Skin Care Through 2024
- 487Multinationals are Missing Out on Multicultural Beauty
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 1 of 40)
Newness and innovation is driving this key beauty retail player.
Live life with a little glowing color using Milk Makeup's Holographic Stick. Not only does this stick have ingredients to provide hydration, but the product also leaves a pearlescent glow anywhere on the skin.
8/25/2016 | Lisa Doyle
Say goodbye to the metrosexual and say hello to the post-recession man and the skin care brands that speak to them.
8/25/2016 | Ildiko Szalai, Senior Beauty and Personal Care Analyst, Euromonitor International
A shift away from status-driven purchases and toward those that provide an experience and distinct benefit is remaking this growing category.
8/25/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
Understanding the gap between the retail plan and the retail reality in-store.
What does Estee Lauder have in common with Under Armor?
Osmosis Skincare’s Sugar Detox Harmonized Water is reportedly formulated to diminish the skin-aging effects of excessive sugar.
How brands can close the deal with shoppers in-store.
8/23/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
Barry Beck, COO and cofounder of Bluemercury, on the importance of hypercustomization and hyperpersonalization, as well as the future of the beauty retailer and its evolving clientele.
8/23/2016 | Jamie Mills, Analyst at Canadean
How millennials are driving innovation toward individualistic, digitized consumers.
8/23/2016 | Rachel ten Brink, CMO & Co-Founder of Scentbird
How the consumer experience can be enhanced online for today's tastes.
Consumers can get the latest makeup looks immediately following the shows.