Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1119U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1018It's a Man's World: Men's Grooming Breaks New Ground
- 9768 Mistakes to Avoid When Pitching to Sephora
- 806How Amazon and Prestige Beauty Are Reshaping Sephora
- 531It's in the Jeans: The Denim Hair Color Trend Is Here
- 464Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 438How Beauty Brands Can Survive Walmart's New Fees and Payment Terms
- 436What Will Be This Year's Most Talked-about Beauty Trends?
- 333Is the Beauty Retail Concept of the Future?
- 298These Are the Top 5 Lipstick Shades of the Season
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 1 of 40)
2/11/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured
Part 1 of highlights from the CEW/NPD trend forecast.
MyChelle Dermaceuticals and EWG Verified are taking ingredient quality to a new level of scrutiny.
Rose facial elixir does more with less for a safe, natural beauty formula.
Osmosis’ Cobra Curl Brush Mascara utilizes an innovative anti-gravity cobra head to transform normal eyelashes into fanned out, natural looking curly lashes.
Marie D’Argan Paris Moisture Rich Body Lotion provides deep moisturizing and softening treatment with antioxidants.
Get that Levi's look.
Honest Beauty's skin care and cosmetics products are now available in Ulta Beauty stores across America.
Pantene Pro-V is launching a video series for its 'Strong is Beautiful' campaign.
Macy's, Inc. named their new chief growth officer and chief strategy, analytics and innovation officer.
Givaudan is going all-in with innovation for start-ups in Switzerland.
The derma e Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask is a dual-action, deep-detox formula, which purges pores of deeply rooted toxins and exfoliates away micropollutants for glowing skin.
Acorelle’s Extraits d’ Emotions is a collection of fragrances, which can change a user’s mood.