Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1027U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 894Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 621A Not So Beautiful Brexit
- 473Hair Care Brands Need to Organize Around Texture
- 411Social Media is Leveling the Beauty Playing Field
- 390U.S. Beauty Sector Will be worth $90 Billion by 2020
- 386Multinationals are Missing Out on Multicultural Beauty
- 379What Atelier-L'Oréal Means for Niche Perfumery
- 354Natural and Organic Personal Care on Track to $22 Billion by 2024
- 350Kiss Me through the Phone
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 1 of 40)
Unwash partnership seeks to disrupt the traditional hair cleansing regimen of consumers.
Fast-growing region requires unique research, according to the company.
The drive for consumer hygiene has grown the global deodorant market by 5%, according to Technavio.
Grauso boosted Joe Fresh's prospects in part by adding beauty to its product mix.
Restoring hair to a healthy state is a primary universal consumer need, but different ethnic hair types have unique hair characteristics.
The new Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum Connected is the first power toothbrush launched in the U.S. that has location sensors that make the users aware if they have missed a spot.
Exclusive Beauty Club allows members to save more the more they buy.
A new technology mimics the permeability of contact lenses, creating healthy nails that don't require top or bottom coats.
NOTE Cosmetics wants everyone to #takenote as they launch their brand in the United States for the first time at Cosmoprof North America. Featuring a collection of beauty products, the company aims to encourage women to treat makeup like fashion, as an evolving tool to express their individual styles.
A new A.T. Kearney shows why the top fragrance brands have shifted so little over the past few years, as well as the systemic marketing issues behind this state of affairs.
A new L2 analysis shows the power of product placement in making up for social media organic growth stagnation, as well as the ways in which brands can maintain a consistent aesthetic across platforms.
NeoStrata Company, Inc., has introduced its Exuviance Overnight Recovery Masque, morphing the user into a “sleeping beauty.”