Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1576U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1410Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 1209Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 1098Turning Hair Care On Its Head
- 875Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 851What Women Really Think About Natural Beauty
- 771These Are Pantone's Spring 2017 Colors
- 743How Social Selling Works
- 437E-commerce Driving Facial Oil Segment
- 375India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 11 of 40)
The masstige beauty category will continue to grow and cannibalize both mass and prestige customers by offering affordable innovation, according to a new analysis from Euromonitor's Fernando Cruz.
Latest findings from Natrue/GFK research.
"[S]ome data that suggests antibacterial ingredients may do more harm than good over the long-term."
Pastels, bright vivids and everything in between.
In celebrating 20 years, Cargo Cosmetics launched the Limited Edition Chill in the Six Holiday Collection. The Toronto-born company was inspired by the city's atmosphere and with winter on the way, created the collection to complement the holiday season in addition to the cityscape.
Splish splash, men, come take a bath with Olivina's newly launched, natural Olivina Men line. The multifunctional collection saves time and all products are scented with essential oils inspired by the wood-aging traditions of American distilleries.
The quest for alternatives to today's hottest and rarest brands is lighting up the internet. But which brands are most sought-after?
Three Stars is based out of Damascus.
Selection includes brands such as Borghese and Korres.
Kohl's, John Lewis and others are investing in beauty space and brands to boost sales.
The Detoxifier is a single-use product featuring alginate and plant-derived squalane.
Deal will cover 375 doors and include individual items, kits and the X Out treatment.