Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 2152U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1351Who Were the Most Popular Cosmetic Brands in 2016?
- 1274Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 1187Sustainability Is Driving Beauty Consumer Purchases
- 1067Sheet Mask Sales Will Reach $336.7 Million by 2024
- 1014The State of Prestige Beauty: 2017
- 950How Premium and Mass Cosmetics Will Continue to Grow
- 914Product Developer Stories: 700 Beauty SKUs and Counting
- 841Social Media's 2016 Favorite Cosmetic, Skin Care, Hair Care, Grooming and Fragrance Brands
- 8233 Global Sun Care Trends Driving Growth Through 2020
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 11 of 40)
According to the company’s sales figures, Black Friday 2015 (November 27, 2015) saw a total of 341 orders, while this year (November 25, 2016) saw a total of 1,110 orders.
Today’s consumers are always looking for products that can be used in various ways, some natural fragrances may fit the bill with antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, stress relieving, conditioning and emollient properties.
The Skin Blizzard Intensive Hydrating Facial Serum is a wrinkle reducer that leaves the skin looking plump and youthful after one use.
The ER Fusion makes dry, brittle hair soft with the emergency reconstructive treatment that deeply conditions and heals damaged hair.
The Runway Rogue collection is made of lipstick, lip glosses and lip pencils that were produced by a runway model for the perfect lip look throughout the day.
The powder and pencil all-in-one Brow Blender Shadow Pencil is a long-lasting eyebrow shader that provides the eyebrows with a soft finish.
The Vitamin E enriched Sketch Stick Brow Pencil will highlight eyebrows and keep them water resistant and clean all day long.
Tame and tint unruly, light eyebrows with the help of Elke’s Brow Fixx.
Groupe GM presented a line of organic shower products including a shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, body lotion and soap.
Data from the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery states that 85.4% of individuals wanted hair loss treatment in 2015.
The new store’s objective is to completely cater to the modern consumer and will give shoppers a customized shopping experience.
Brows, lip treatments, masks, flankers and more performed well this year to date.