Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1387Smooth Sailing with After-Shave Soothing Lotion
- 1027U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 480Research Delves Into Why People Age Differently
- 409India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 309Naked Innovation
- 305Snapchat is the New Beauty Influencer ... and Shopping Platform
- 305‘Second Skin’ Delivers Potential Fountain of Youth
- 291Stand Out With Private Label at the Spa
- 281Inside Out: The Nutricosmetics Boom
- 277Guerlain Nose Teams with New Perfume Startup
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 11 of 40)
Project Beauty’s Out of The Shower Body Lotion leaves skin feeling clean and fresh, while improving tone and texture.
Take a look at this interview with Jamie Dimon on the future of finance.
OPI’s New Orleans Collection is launching for spring 2016, inspired by the NOLA atmosphere.
Victoria Secret’s xo, Victoria is part of the floral fragrance family and consists of Eau de Parfum, fragrance lotion, fragrance mist and Eau de Parfum rollerball.
New study unveils the virtues of brand-agnostic platforms.
The Personal Care India Expo wants you to know how beneficial the Indian personal care market is.
3/1/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
How a team of soccer pros developed a new athleisure beauty line for everyday women that can hold up to the punishing conditions of professional sports.
Dr. Dennis Gross’s Firming Peptide Milk helps firm and tighten skin for a contoured and lifted appearance.
Whish Body’s Deodorant Gel helps reduce odor, slows hair growth, leaves smooth skin and is formulated to soothe with aloe, chamomile and marigold.
Sephora partnered with Disney to launch a new collection inspired by Minnie Mouse.
By Kilian acquisition adds to a list of brands that includes Tom Ford, Parfums Frederic Malle and Le Labo.
New data from Euromonitor and MakeUp in Seoul shows Asia's continued dominance of the beauty sector.