Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1162U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1036Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 579Rewriting the Beauty Rules
- 578Poll Shows Favorite Beauty Trends of Millennials
- 538Multinationals are Missing Out on Multicultural Beauty
- 519Singapore a Growing Beauty Hot Spot in Southeast Asia
- 518K-beauty Won’t Last Forever
- 482Antiaging Beauty Driving Global Skin Care Through 2024
- 482Now is the Time for Brands to Dive into Cosmeceuticals
- 388Curl Power
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 11 of 40)
Shiseido Cosmetics has rolled out a new way to market its selection of lipsticks in the Rouge Rouge Kiss Me line.
A new analysis from Euromonitor outlines the winners, losers and opportunities presented by the UK's Brexit vote.
Avoid the break in your smile with The Jojoba Company Australia’s 100% Natural Jojoba Lip Balm. The balm naturally helps prevent moisture loss and protects against dry lips.
The company is attempting to disrupt the fragrance universe by letting customers choose the perfumes from the collection that they would like to sample.
Bring on the dairy to give a swirl to your nourished curl. With mutliple benefits, Contesta Rock Hair’s Curling Milk helps develop curls and moisturize hair, leaving a swirly and silky look and updating the hair care regimen.
Hair care brand experiences greater exposure in key Asian market.
The natural range comprises a shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and body lotion in 40 ml and 80 ml bottles, as well as a 40 g and 80 g soap, and a 300 ml Ecopump.
The category is booming, driving big gains in the premium fragrance segment. But how much is too much?
How Sally Hansen’s democratization of nail gels broke new ground and defined breakthrough innovation.
Sit back in awe with color as BASF launched its Colors & Effects pigment brand. The brand complements five key industries and underlies the key strengths it brings to the market.
Put on your party hats as Dermelect Cosmeceuticals is celebrating a 10-year anniversary in the beauty business. With nail and skin care driving the company toward success, Amos Lavian, CEO and founder shared some trends and insights about the company.
Terax's Crema Shampoo protects and nourishes the hair with its sulfate-free formula, helping locks of hair become smooth and luscious by repairing damage.