Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1680U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1055Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 529Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem
- 480India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 473This is How Ulta Keeps Growth Going
- 4508 Mistakes to Avoid When Pitching to Sephora
- 437The Case for Mass Vs. Class
- 433Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 414K-beauty Won’t Last Forever
- 386What Women Really Think About Natural Beauty
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 11 of 40)
The new perfume, Scent of a Dream, debuts this month.
Eye and lip makeup collection marks return of the brand to the massive US market.
Walgreens' move to optimize its omnichannel takes its next step.
Orange you tired of dull skin? Fresh is and developed the VITAMIN NECTAR VIBRANCY-BOOSTING FACE MASK not only to help smooth and protect skin, but also to celebrate the company's 25th anniversary.
Unilever Japan K.K launches a new campaign to support people who wear headgear to work.
L’Oreal is competing aggressively on the online beauty store Nykaa.
Men experience physical and environmental stressor on their hair, causing Dove Men + Care Hair to launch the Real Life Tested campaign to prove that men’s hair goes through a lot.
Partnership leverages Walmart's need for "quality natural and organic products for ... families."
New research from Keranique shows a dramatic uptick in the condition.
Collaborating with 1,100 brands and 1,500 products, GLOSSYBOX sells an assortment of luxury beauty products in a box costing $21 a month.
Existing investors contributed to help turn beauty box innovator toward profitability.
YouGov released its top five list based on consumer feedback.