Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1535U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 11554 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 1080What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
- 1067Dermaplane Debuts at Ulta
- 827Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 696Inside the K-beauty Playbook
- 676DATA: These Are Beauty Consumers' Favorite Brands, Product Attributes and More
- 595Beauty Distribution 101: Getting Your Products Into Their Hands
- 592Beauty 2017-2018, Part 1: 4 Ways Industry Paradigms Are Breaking Down
- 587Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 11 of 40)
Technavio's latest global sun care products market report points toward a rise in multifunctional and premium products entering the market, with consumer ease and use of technology in mind.
The intense pigments include five pure primary hues (white, black, red, yellow and blue) and neutrals, as well as bolds and brights, encouraging mixing and self-customization.
Storybook Cosmetics is brewing up products inspired by stories, starting with sold-out runs of Wizard Wand makeup brushes.
The Peppermint Eucalyptus Argan Oil Lip Balm is an organic formula that tones and smooths the lips, providing healing and moisture.
The Keratin X-press stops frizz and damage from preventing the perfect blowout, protecting the hair from heat damage for a pre-blowout treatment.
RG Cosmetics' Argan Oil is made to protect and moisturize hair to repair stands for a healthy, glowing head of hair.
The Collagen Collection includes the Collagen Hair Mist, Collagen Mask and Collagen Shampoo in order to strengthen and moisturize the hair.
The Specific Mask is a deep moisturizer for hair that repairs and restores vitality and elasticity.
The 12-Piece Copper Dreams Brush Set can make dreams come true with these elemental makeup brushes that can change any daily routine for the better.
"Anti-aging cream and sun protection cream segments fuel the Asia-Pacific market due to the increase in aging population compared to developed countries."
1/12/2017 | Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
What lessons can beauty care brands learn from snack foods and charcoal?
Celebrating its Beauty Bar’s 60th anniversary, Dove encourages women to celebrate and redefine beauty by accepting their imperfections and posting with #RaisetheBeautyBar.