Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1061U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 766Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 5883 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
- 559A Not So Beautiful Brexit
- 554Multinationals are Missing Out on Multicultural Beauty
- 471Poll Shows Favorite Beauty Trends of Millennials
- 405Inside Out: The Nutricosmetics Boom
- 3354 Look-at-Me Palettes for Spring/Summer 2017
- 319India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 319The Beauty Agenda Shifts East
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 11 of 40)
4/20/2016 | Wendi Berger, Pour le Monde
Find your white space, define who you are, understand the challenges of sourcing truly natural ingredients and tell your story, authentically.
4/20/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured
The Global Wellness Institute (GWI) has estimated the worldwide wellness market at greater than $3.4 trillion, of which beauty and anti-aging offerings account for $1.026 trillion. But what are the top trends driving growth?
VenoDefense is a line of skin care using bio-fermentation and a range of novel ingredients from fauna to marine flora.
More than 80% of the world's population has black to light brown hair, according to recent results, but that's not the whole story.
Paper manufacturer creates biodegradable solutions for a range of applications, including wipes and patches.
Technavio lists top brands through 2020, including top multinationals.
Former Coty executive, Jill Scalamandre, will head the new initiative, which will focus on color cosmetics across all brands.
A recent Euromonitor video shows that the United States is becoming more diverse and that non-Caucasion markets around the world are experiencing factors that create new beauty needs and demands.
The scents will be "built around the promise to Live Life Beautifully, encapsulating the unwavering positivity at the heart of Kenzo Takada’s designs and personality."
Forget about nightmares and damaged hair with Briogeo's overnight gel-to-oil hair repair. Don't Despair Repair! benefits damaged, breaking or lifeless hair.
Subscription service launches a la carte system and announces new financing to boost operations, management and marketing.
4/8/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured
Coola's Chris Birchby discusses the challenges of sourcing organic ingredients, keeping organic content high and the difficulties of expiration dates.