Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1512U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1173Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 721Instagram-friendly Beauty
- 590Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 457Color Cosmetics Throw a Good Party
- 423India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 385Skin Deeper
- 363Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 351UPDATED: Why So Many Beauty Brands Are Opening Their Own Boutiques
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 11 of 40)
The price paid for all four stores was $46 million.
"I believe everyone left this event truly empowered and inspired to get out there and change more lives as we pave the way to finishing 2016 in record fashion.”
In 2016 alone La Roche-Posay has conducted 2,000 free skin checks bringing the total for the entire SOS program to 14,000 skin checks.
The brand takes the microbrew trend to the hair care segment, focusing on effective, safe ingredients.
Three-step FibrePlex system also includes a sulfate-free shampoo.
Votes were cast by experts and consumers.
"Conventional natural ingredients from plants and various botanical sources are making a comeback."
"Bulldog is a natural fit for Edgewell, and this acquisition creates opportunities to expand our personal care portfolio in a growing global category where we can leverage our large geographic footprint."
Company launches three new sets for the season.
Consumers can test the products and looks virtually using Makeup Genius, the brand's augmented reality app.
How close is too close? A court could decide.
The company is eyeing further growth as millennial consumers ramp up their embrace of fragrances.