Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1327U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 545Organic Isn't As Easy As You Think
- 530India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 519It's a Man's World: Men's Grooming Breaks New Ground
- 443Is This the Future of Nail Polish?
- 435Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 421Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 403Top Drivers of the Global Cosmeceuticals Market Revealed
- 401Naked Innovation
- 363Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 11 of 40)
Zirh Skincare’s Foaming Deep Pore Cleanser helps combat aging and impurities, while also exfoliating and hydrating skin.
Coty and Tiffany Co. are collaborating to develop new fragrances for both women and men.
Dollar Shave Club offers a new hand cream for men to protect their hands from natures harsh elements.
Galderma announced the new president and general manager of U.S. and Canada.
Amyris announced the launch of Pathways, the companys newest program.
BASF recently celebrated its 10th anniversary of the Argan Program in Southern Morocco.
NYX announced plans to open five digital stores by the end of 2016.
The makers of the original nursing pillow are now branching out with their own skin care line. New whipped belly butter features coconut oil, vitamin E and other ingredients.
Actress, singer, dancer and beauty inspiration is the fresh look for Cover Girl.
Uni K Wax’s ANANDA HYDRA INTENSE helps hydrate, heal and protect the skin for up to 24 hours.
Agadir Argan Oils newest spokeswoman might be a familiar face.
Samsung announced at Retails BIG Show 2016 their plans for retail solutions leading to a connected experience.