Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1048U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 924Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 410Multinationals are Missing Out on Multicultural Beauty
- 390What Atelier-L'Oréal Means for Niche Perfumery
- 376U.S. Beauty Sector Will be worth $90 Billion by 2020
- 375Natural and Organic Personal Care on Track to $22 Billion by 2024
- 370Kiss Me through the Phone
- 340Herbalife: When Multi-level Marketing Goes Wrong
- 315Sun Care is the Next Beauty Growth Engine
- 312Who Do Beauty Consumers Trust?
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 14 of 40)
The market will be valued at $13 billion by 2020, according to a new Technavio report.
Anniversary over-sized compact comes in a unique shade dubbed "Orgasm."
Iran and Korea signed an agreement to ease regulations the government on Korean cosmetics exports, making way for expanded sales.
Paige Crist has been honored by the WFFC to receive the Nancy Poulos Leadership Award.
Scientists have created nearly invisible silicone membrane that can reduce wrinkles, hydrate the skin, treat skin conditions and apply sunscreen.
Beauty For Real’s Lip Revival Lip Scrub leaves lips feeling soft and tasting delicious. This sweet scrub exfoliates and hydrates lips, leaving a moisturized after-feel.
Beauty For Real’s D-FINE Lip Pencil complements lip creams, glosses and colors for natural or pigmented looks, which last. The pencil was designed for convenience and only needs to be rotated to extend, working with any skin tone.
Break Up with Your Makeup campaign encourages people to submit a no-makeup selfie.
Camille Rose Naturals’ Cocoa Nibs & Honey Ultimate Growth Serum helps natural hair grow and restore its color, while also protecting the scalp.
First scents in luxury collaboration will launch in 2017 and be incorporated in facial and body care and other cosmetics.
Twisted Sista is boosting product sizes and adding a new frizz control product.
Can we really look younger longer? New research is trying to answer that question.