Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1255U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 524Organic Isn't As Easy As You Think
- 524India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 516It's a Man's World: Men's Grooming Breaks New Ground
- 462Is This the Future of Nail Polish?
- 451Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 417Top Drivers of the Global Cosmeceuticals Market Revealed
- 403Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 392Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
- 376Naked Innovation
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 14 of 40)
1/7/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured
President and CEO Calvin McDonald discussed the future of the retailer in a wide-ranging conversation.
The company is disrupting UV exposure monitoring with My UV Patch, a thin, transparent adhesive technology.
Macys Inc. released the 2015 sales reports for November/December and outlined their cost efficiency initiatives with a list of closing locations.
1/6/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief, with Nicole Urbanowicz, Associate Editor
Sephora CEO Calvin McDonald discusses the need to deliver one-of-a-kind experiences for the consumer with the launch of the retailers Beauty Tip Workshop.
The Purifying Toner Mist supports hydration and toning in addition to helping refresh and rebalance skin.
The SkinLongevity Vital Power Infusion helps moisturize skin and fights aging.
The cosmetics industry in the United Kingdom is experiencing a shortage in seaweed, but is hopeful to resolve the issue.
TRESemmés Split Remedy Split End Conditioning Treatment helps reduce split ends and works to fix damage, frizz and dryness.
Derma e announced a new product will debut at Target to expand the stores natural skin care lineup.
Pivot Point International announced the launch of new tools for salon professionals.
The impact of the natural hair movement continues to accelerate, but black hair care offerings are lacking.
Traditional purchase paths are being rerouted, according to new research.