Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1193U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1038Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 792A Whole New Man
- 728Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem
- 673Rewriting the Beauty Rules
- 619K-beauty Won’t Last Forever
- 538Poll Shows Favorite Beauty Trends of Millennials
- 497Singapore a Growing Beauty Hot Spot in Southeast Asia
- 490Antiaging Beauty Driving Global Skin Care Through 2024
- 473Multinationals are Missing Out on Multicultural Beauty
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 14 of 40)
Niche brands can leverage social media to directly engage consumers even as multinationals restructure marketing dollars to thrive in the social sphere.
What does the latest collaboration mean for K-beauty and the allure of the store-in-store beauty retail concept?
Macy's CEO will be transitioning as part of the board of directors' succession plan.
The Pure Gold Collagen provides a drinkable liquid beauty treatment that innovates anti-aging products. It delivers skin hydration while fighting the visible signs of aging.
According to a forecast released by Euromonitor, "Brexit would have a muted impact on sales of beauty and personal care products."
Hundreds of millions of consumers, two million professionals and thousands of companies are innovating and generating sales of more than 17 billion euros, according to new research.
Precious and semi-gemstones’ healing abilities are highlighted by Kristals Cosmetics through a new series of video tutorials.
Consisting of various cosmetic products, elke's Bronze Brow Summer Collection provides a Lash and Brow Thickener & Primer, Brow Concealer Pencil, Smudge Brush and the Hi-Light Brow Shadow to lighten and thicken brow and lash hair. The collection also helps eyes appear bigger and brighter, bringing a golden shimmer to the face and body.
Olivier Polge produced his second Chanel fragrance, Boy, to walk the line between masculine and feminine scent.
MoMineral Makeup has introduced a line of mineral foundation shades in four dark-skinned tonalities.
Influenster, a beauty product discovery and review platform, interviewed over 5,000 American millennial women on beauty habits for makeup and hair.
With the facial hair trend on the rise and no sign of slowing, the men’s skin care market is dwindling.