Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1739U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1367Who Were the Most Popular Cosmetic Brands in 2016?
- 1049Sheet Mask Sales Will Reach $336.7 Million by 2024
- 1011The State of Prestige Beauty: 2017
- 1001Sustainability Is Driving Beauty Consumer Purchases
- 995Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 853Social Media's 2016 Favorite Cosmetic, Skin Care, Hair Care, Grooming and Fragrance Brands
- 8103 Global Sun Care Trends Driving Growth Through 2020
- 754Exclusive Interview: Yes To Is Winning Skin Care With Cotton and Charcoal
- 739How Premium and Mass Cosmetics Will Continue to Grow
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 14 of 40)
Pantone explained that Greenery was chosen as next year’s color because it is a “color snapshot of what we see taking place in our global culture.”
According to a recently released report from the Transparency Market Research (TMR), it was estimated that by 2024 the natural fragrant ingredient market will be worth $5.3 billion.
"Each new opening helps us fulfill our mission to make luxurious beauty accessible for all women to play beautifully."
To better serve communities worldwide and to grow further in Brazil, Greentech acquired Brazilian company, MAPRIC. The two companies share similar values and plan on progressing with each others' help.
This could be the beginning of a beautiful, snap-filled friendship for brands and the social platform.
“Marc Jacobs Beauty encourages pushing boundaries and creating your own style and we’re thrilled to see how out incredible fans share their artistry and inspiration on a global platform.”
Gel Couture features 42 new gel nail colors that don't require curing or the use of a lamp.
Ease away injection pain with the viStylus, meant to help prevent pain from facial needling and injections by using a stylus that pulses 9,000 oscillations per minute to the nervous system.
NuvesseMD is a serum system that covers the face, neck, eyes and lips, ridding the skin of dry, sagging and unnecessary wrinkles without ever injecting into the skin.
Seductive shimmers and glamorous glows can be achieved with the NARSissist Cheek Palette, coming in Unfiltered I with reds and bronzes and Unfiltered II with soft pinks and golds.
New free in-depth report outlines the growth opportunities and challenges of infusing beauty brands with anti-pollution claims.
Kylie Cosmetics was influential, but didn't lead the pack. A recent report from Polyvore on the top cosmetics trends and brands of 2016.