Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1053U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 670Smooth Sailing with After-Shave Soothing Lotion
- 667Naked Innovation
- 510Research Delves Into Why People Age Differently
- 475India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 340Natural & Organic: How Big is Big?
- 337Snapchat is the New Beauty Influencer ... and Shopping Platform
- 332It's a Man's World: Men's Grooming Breaks New Ground
- 310Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 301Inside Out: The Nutricosmetics Boom
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 14 of 40)
Urban Decay (UD) announced its second phase in launching new makeup collections with Gwen Stefani in spring 2016.
Walgreens Boots Alliance announced a regular quarterly dividend payable March 11, 2016.
Erborian’s CRÈME SCRUB AUX 7 HERBES is formulated to improve stressed and dry skin, promoting healing against inflammation, pain, UVB rays and more.
ICMAD announced the three student finalists and two honorable mentions in the 2016 Young Designers Awards competition.
Zirh Skincare’s Foaming Deep Pore Cleanser helps combat aging and impurities, while also exfoliating and hydrating skin.
Coty and Tiffany Co. are collaborating to develop new fragrances for both women and men.
Dollar Shave Club offers a new hand cream for men to protect their hands from natures harsh elements.
Galderma announced the new president and general manager of U.S. and Canada.
Amyris announced the launch of Pathways, the companys newest program.
BASF recently celebrated its 10th anniversary of the Argan Program in Southern Morocco.
NYX announced plans to open five digital stores by the end of 2016.
The makers of the original nursing pillow are now branching out with their own skin care line. New whipped belly butter features coconut oil, vitamin E and other ingredients.