Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1607U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1516Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 1191Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 1118Turning Hair Care On Its Head
- 874Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 850What Women Really Think About Natural Beauty
- 767These Are Pantone's Spring 2017 Colors
- 745How Social Selling Works
- 488E-commerce Driving Facial Oil Segment
- 367Raw Power: Biolage Delivers Natural Range
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 14 of 40)
8/23/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
Barry Beck, COO and cofounder of Bluemercury, on the importance of hypercustomization and hyperpersonalization, as well as the future of the beauty retailer and its evolving clientele.
8/23/2016 | Jamie Mills, Analyst at Canadean
How millennials are driving innovation toward individualistic, digitized consumers.
8/23/2016 | Rachel ten Brink, CMO & Co-Founder of Scentbird
How the consumer experience can be enhanced online for today's tastes.
Consumers can get the latest makeup looks immediately following the shows.
Texas startup sells scent by visual and emotional cues, rather than by listing notes and ingredients.
It may be a tough pill to swallow, but a group of university researchers may have stumbled on the ultimate "cure" for sagging and wrinkled skin: a molecule along the Hippo pathway that can be drug-activated.
According to Thai indie newspaper The Nation, the country's business development department is pushing domestic franchises to expand. It also considers the cosmetics industry a high priority. Both will support efforts to increase the country's income.
Model and celebrity daughter of Stephen Baldwin launched #thebeautysquad to build on the hype of the upcoming collection, which is set to premier November 2016 in Sydney.
The brand is leveraging skin tone emulation technology to create customized foundation for customers at Nordstrom.
New store format allows customers to craft their own digitally integrated experience.
Anti-infrared product claims are on the rise in Asia and around the world.
In the wake of store closings and a revamping plan, the retailer prepares for growth.