Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1496U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1159Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 743Who Were the Most Popular Cosmetic Brands in 2016?
- 713Instagram-friendly Beauty
- 565Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 500Color Cosmetics Throw a Good Party
- 415India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 364UPDATED: Why So Many Beauty Brands Are Opening Their Own Boutiques
- 3605 Drivers of Multicultural Skin Care
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 14 of 40)
Singer's scent launch highlights a year of unique fragrance business innovations.
New offering taps into the rapidly growing bond multiplier marketplace.
Price, quality and local expertise are paramount.
Incorporating hair and skin care ingredients, the line offers vibrant colors and healthy nails.
The mousse has been infused with a positive charge that makes the ingredients in the product cling to each curl as if magnetized.
Products have been enriched with rose hip oil that helps counteract the fading of hair color.
This sunscreen offers users a safe and natural alternative to the chemical sunscreens on the market today.
Social selling innovator breaks new ground in Asia.
Premium skin care, on the other hand, offers more secure opportunities for brands.
Move follows new round of financing totaling 6 million euros.
Skin care, oral care and Asia will drive growth, according to a new analysis.
8,520 women were asked to view images of men with various stages of facial hair—clean shaven, light stubble, heavy stubble and full beards. Read on to learn the opinions they formed.