Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1431U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 11594 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 1113What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
- 1067Dermaplane Debuts at Ulta
- 761Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 718Inside the K-beauty Playbook
- 669DATA: These Are Beauty Consumers' Favorite Brands, Product Attributes and More
- 642Beauty Distribution 101: Getting Your Products Into Their Hands
- 587Beauty 2017-2018, Part 1: 4 Ways Industry Paradigms Are Breaking Down
- 564Beauty 2017-2018, Part 3: Beauty Gets Well
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 14 of 40)
The Multi-Dimension Mascara/Full Lash Multi-Dimension Mascara Waterproof provides thicker, longer and more dramatic lashes.
The Synchro Skin Glow Luminzing Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF20 is a light foundation that brightens the skin without preventing the skin from breathing.
A real smart filter exists with the Ibuki Smart Filtering Smoother, creating selfie-ready skin by absorbing excess oil to minimize the appearance of pores.
The White Lucent OnMakeup Spot Correcting Serum Broad Spectrum is a tinted concealer that targets dark spots to even skin tone for a bright and beautiful appearance.
The White Lucent All Day Brightener Broad Spectrum SPF23 is a 5-in-1 moisturizer that protects and prevents the skin from dark spots.
The lightweight Sports BB Broad Spectrum SPF50+ with WetForce elevates sun protection to a new level with a toned sunscreen that stays on through both relaxation and rigorous activity.
With 12 ready-to-party colors, the New Orleans Collection will take nails on a trip down Bourbon Street for the party of a lifetime.
"Instead of telling women why they should try 3 Minute Miracle Moist, we used real-life product reviews and let them speak for themselves."
The company was planning on closing 100 stores across the country, including these 68, in an effort to invest in omnichannel capabilities, improve customer experience and create shareholder value.
North America will become a premium cosmetics-dominated market by 2020, with prestige proving "more dynamic" than mass in Western Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and Latin America.
1/5/2017 | Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
Kara Harshbarger, founder of HandMD, on what it takes to build a distinctive brand and make it on QVC.
Renowned for its dermatological and beauty expertise, Uriage utilizes the dermatological virtues of its Thermal Water, which is the essential active ingredient in all its skincare.