Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1039U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 713Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 6093 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
- 545A Not So Beautiful Brexit
- 545Multinationals are Missing Out on Multicultural Beauty
- 464Poll Shows Favorite Beauty Trends of Millennials
- 405Inside Out: The Nutricosmetics Boom
- 3424 Look-at-Me Palettes for Spring/Summer 2017
- 332India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 329The Beauty Agenda Shifts East
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 14 of 40)
The finalists include Teadora, Jurlique, Clean Reserve and more. The winning brand will be announced on May 13, 2016.
Selfie Tan’n Go Instant Face Bronzer helps with firming and toning, while also reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
Barrymore will speak at The Creatives—a fragrance forum designed to inspire, educate and enlighten the fragrance community with the goal of creating a think tank to highlight certain topics in the fragrance industry.
Kerstin Florian’s Intensive Renewal Glycolic 15 helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation in addition to leaving skin feeling softer.
Estée Lauder reinvents itself for social media-obsessed consumers by launching 82 skin care and makeup products specifically for camera-ready looks.
Masculine scent comprises notes of bergamot, patchouli and more.
New dual-actions system promises hair regrowth results in as little as four weeks.
Nad's Natural Hair Removal Facial Wand Eyebrow Shaper helps remove excess facial hair with a removal gel.
Keratin Gloves and Socks bring the spa home.
Orjena launches Korean skin care with snail mucin alternative.
Naturex is launching an open innovation platform for coordination of technologies.
Cocoa Swatches is a new app designed to help women of color find makeup easily.