Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1610U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1496Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 1186Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 1108Turning Hair Care On Its Head
- 876Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 856What Women Really Think About Natural Beauty
- 767These Are Pantone's Spring 2017 Colors
- 750How Social Selling Works
- 482E-commerce Driving Facial Oil Segment
- 361India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 15 of 40)
Biossance's latest incorporates plant-derived squalane and dual peptides.
App users can find the right color, then visit a salon nearby to get it done in the real world.
Limited edition scents will have unique box.
Why Max Factor, BeYu, Catrice and others are pushing into the US market.
As easy as one, two, three, BioClarity helps acne-prone skin improve, with the use of Floralux. This ingredient helps treat blemished skin and restore its natural balance, while reducing redness, pore size and irritation.
Empowering and encouraging women who wear Indie Blends' Artisan Crafted Fragrances, the new line of fragrances comes in different floral-like notes. The fragrances are vegan and cruelty-free.
8/13/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured
Why the textured hair category is booming. PLUS: Curly Haired Consumers By the Numbers.
New report details growth drivers for an industry that is poised to achieve sales of more than $200 billion.
Men are getting more selective in their grooming choices, creating a new opportunity for the retailer.
Retailer's same-store sales declined 5% in the latest period.
The Midwest was also the top-performing region.
It's tough to be a mom, which is why it's surprising they indulge in so few personal care occasions. Perhaps a smart brand can fix this.