Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1303Smooth Sailing with After-Shave Soothing Lotion
- 1011U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 517Research Delves Into Why People Age Differently
- 423India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 367Naked Innovation
- 336Snapchat is the New Beauty Influencer ... and Shopping Platform
- 309‘Second Skin’ Delivers Potential Fountain of Youth
- 301Natural & Organic: How Big is Big?
- 296Guerlain Nose Teams with New Perfume Startup
- 283Stand Out With Private Label at the Spa
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 15 of 40)
ICMAD announced the three student finalists and two honorable mentions in the 2016 Young Designers Awards competition.
Zirh Skincare’s Foaming Deep Pore Cleanser helps combat aging and impurities, while also exfoliating and hydrating skin.
Coty and Tiffany & Co. are collaborating to develop new fragrances for both women and men.
Dollar Shave Club offers a new hand cream for men to protect their hands from nature's harsh elements.
Galderma announced the new president and general manager of U.S. and Canada.
Amyris announced the launch of Pathways, the company's newest program.
BASF recently celebrated its 10th anniversary of the Argan Program in Southern Morocco.
NYX announced plans to open five digital stores by the end of 2016.
The makers of the original nursing pillow are now branching out with their own skin care line. New whipped belly butter features coconut oil, vitamin E and other ingredients.
Actress, singer, dancer and beauty inspiration is the fresh look for Cover Girl.
Uni K Wax’s ANANDA HYDRA INTENSE helps hydrate, heal and protect the skin for up to 24 hours.
Agadir Argan Oil's newest spokeswoman might be a familiar face.