Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 976U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 5953 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
- 570Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 548Multinationals are Missing Out on Multicultural Beauty
- 537Smooth Sailing with After-Shave Soothing Lotion
- 435The Beauty Agenda Shifts East
- 413Poll Shows Favorite Beauty Trends of Millennials
- 404Inside Out: The Nutricosmetics Boom
- 3434 Look-at-Me Palettes for Spring/Summer 2017
- 314India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 15 of 40)
Dr. Dennis Gross’s Firming Peptide Milk helps firm and tighten skin for a contoured and lifted appearance.
Whish Body’s Deodorant Gel helps reduce odor, slows hair growth, leaves smooth skin and is formulated to soothe with aloe, chamomile and marigold.
Sephora partnered with Disney to launch a new collection inspired by Minnie Mouse.
By Kilian acquisition adds to a list of brands that includes Tom Ford, Parfums Frederic Malle and Le Labo.
New data from Euromonitor and MakeUp in Seoul shows Asia's continued dominance of the beauty sector.
New report uncovers regional drivers and key categories that are enjoying a boost from consumer trends.
The Perfumed Plume Awards for Fragrance Journalism is announcing winners at the awards ceremony.
The 2016 Organic Market Report launched on February 23, 2016, showing the area's steady growth.
2/23/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured
Busy, mobile consumers demand new solutions that fit their lives.
2/23/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
New category innovations, new expanding markets and emerging claims are set to drive big growth.
2/23/2016 | Jamie Mills, Canadean
Multifunctional beauty products are becoming more conservative and creative with their range of benefits.
2/23/2016 | Sarah Jindal, Mintel
Inspiration for beauty customization on the move.