Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1599U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1452Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 1186Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 1100Turning Hair Care On Its Head
- 877Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 860What Women Really Think About Natural Beauty
- 771These Are Pantone's Spring 2017 Colors
- 746How Social Selling Works
- 476E-commerce Driving Facial Oil Segment
- 370India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 16 of 40)
glo introduces a range of skin care products formulated without polyethylene microbeads.
The retailer is shuttering stores and investing further in its omnichannel strategy, in addition to pursuing new licensing deals.
BABOR has announced a partnership with Mario Tricoci Hair Salons & Day Spas, wherein BABOR will provide its skin care retail and spa treatments throughout the salon/spa's locations around Chicago.
The crowdsourced beauty brand is bringing its co-created products to a wider audience.
Biotech IP protects against hair shedding that occurs during styling.
What a difference a pivot makes.
Perfect Corp. expands its virtual face-mapping tech further into the beauty space, incorporating it into the Beauty Circle brand discovery platform.
Osmosis Skincare’s Age Defying Treatment Concealer helps hydrate and plump to to soften lines and wrinkles around the eye and lip areas.
Paraben-free formulations are "happy, but ... not too overpowering."
Partnership will eventually encompass more than 300 stores and 50-plus products.
Gaining ground with urban and millennial shoppers, Jet.com gives Walmart a new edge in the online beauty game.
Modest growth lies ahead in the United States, the world's most lucrative beauty market.