Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1521U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 10894 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 1068Dermaplane Debuts at Ulta
- 1013What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
- 829Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 668DATA: These Are Beauty Consumers' Favorite Brands, Product Attributes and More
- 662Inside the K-beauty Playbook
- 588Beauty 2017-2018, Part 1: 4 Ways Industry Paradigms Are Breaking Down
- 586Beauty Distribution 101: Getting Your Products Into Their Hands
- 565Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 16 of 40)
1/3/2017 | By Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief*
Consumers are increasingly focused on their mind, body and spirit, and brands are innovating to help them holistically feel and look their best. PLUS: 2017’s Top 4 Beauty Wellness Trends.
The Full Force Fortifying Shampoo is a male baldness protection hair product that prevents hair loss from continuing.
Yes To CEO Ingrid Jackel discusses "first-to-market innovation" facial skin care, unique ingredients, new product forms and benefits, and more.
From charcoal to chrome, Pinterest reveals their predictions for the top five beauty trends of 2017.
Pampered & Twisted has announced the opening of Pampered & Twisted Pearland and will host the official grand opening on Saturday January 14, 2017.
The On Your Face Contour + Color Trio uses a pearlized blush, highlighter and bronzer to sculpt a luxurious and luscious look.
Lip Brilliance is a long-wearing lip gloss that keeps lips shiny and fresh throughout the day.
With six beautiful colors, the Bold Lip Color Stick provides shades for Latinas who want to show off their cultural diversity.
Show some rebellion against lackluster brows with Rebel Eye Paint for Brows & Eyes.
The Latina inspired eye shadow collection, 4 Play Wet Dry Eye Color includes four different four shade palettes called Tapitía, Salvaje, Oaxaca and Azteca.
Madonna's skin care line, MDNA Skin, will launch in the U.S. "soon," according to an announcement by the singer on Instagram.
Iran is currently the second largest beauty market in the Middle East and the seventh largest in the world.