Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1120U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1017It's a Man's World: Men's Grooming Breaks New Ground
- 9698 Mistakes to Avoid When Pitching to Sephora
- 775How Amazon and Prestige Beauty Are Reshaping Sephora
- 551It's in the Jeans: The Denim Hair Color Trend Is Here
- 453Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 435How Beauty Brands Can Survive Walmart's New Fees and Payment Terms
- 430What Will Be This Year's Most Talked-about Beauty Trends?
- 317Is the Beauty Retail Concept of the Future?
- 307Organic, Mood-Altering Fragrance Launched in U.S.
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 16 of 40)
Rooted in a shade that is one of the most distinctive, symbolic colors in Japan, the feather-light formula combines brilliant pigments with pure silk and botanical extracts.
Redken’s Triple Take 32 High-hold Hairspray is the highest hold hairspray yet with no crunch, long-lasting lift and body, and 24-hour control and humidity protection all in one.
White Sands Spray Leave-In Conditioner's special polymers provide smart, selective conditioning benefit to condition areas of the cuticle that need it most. Hair will hold moisture and control frizz.
Available January 2016, Merle Norman’s Fat Lash Mascara adds major longitude, volume and density to natural lashes while coating them in an ultra-rich jet-black pigment.
Ganeden’s PrevaLeaf Probiotic Boost soothing cream gives a boost of concentrated probiotic technology with natural ingredients.
Sundial Brands announced the signing of an agreement with Bain Capital Private Equity for a stretgic partnership to accelerate the company's growth
10/11/2015 | Lisa Doyle
It’s not enough to offer beauty made with sustainably sourced ingredients; the ingredients also have to be scientifically proven to deliver results. Fortunately, a range of ingredient innovations are facilitating natural formulations for sun care, skin lightening, anti-aging and more.
10/11/2015 | Jacqueline Clarke, Diagonal Reports
Skin care takes from $3 to $6 of every $10 spent on beauty. It is both the largest and best-performing beauty category globally. Skin care is the dominant category in the crucial developing and mature markets that will continue to drive category growth in the next decade.
10/11/2015 | Nicole Tyrimou, Euromonitor
While facial care continues to account for the lion’s share of skin care total value sales, body care has been going through a transformation period, driven by innovation and further expansion into emerging markets.
Created for both men and women, Andy Kaufman Milk & Cookies serves as both, a fragrance for body and a spray for a room.
Television and the Internet have become the fastest-growing beauty retailing channels, according to Kline.
Mink announced the Digital Makeup Pen Starter Kit.