Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1369Smooth Sailing with After-Shave Soothing Lotion
- 1026U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 480Research Delves Into Why People Age Differently
- 407India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 311Naked Innovation
- 305Snapchat is the New Beauty Influencer ... and Shopping Platform
- 304‘Second Skin’ Delivers Potential Fountain of Youth
- 285Stand Out With Private Label at the Spa
- 278Inside Out: The Nutricosmetics Boom
- 277Guerlain Nose Teams with New Perfume Startup
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 16 of 40)
Samsung announced at Retail's BIG Show 2016 their plans for retail solutions leading to a connected experience.
Crafting Beauty’s Natalie Eau de Parfum was created in memory of Natalie Wood, whose favorite scent was gardenia.
Shiseido Men's Hydro Master Gel helps improve dryness, roughness and oiliness on men's faces.
Walmart announced they are closing many of their stores, but will strategically open others.
MyChelle dermaceuticals’ Fruit Enzyme Scrub exfoliates dead skin cell build-up and polishes the skin without irritating or tearing the surface.
Perfect Corp.'s makeover app reached 100 million downloads 17 months after its launch.
EMMA New York collaborated with a makeup artist to launch a new collection, Evening Glamour.
TheBeautyPlace.com is introducing Dermablend Professional makeup to help camouflage skin concerns and imperfections.
Beiersdorf reported their revenue is up 6.4%—the boost coming from Nivea.
The cosmetics market in Brazil is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11%, according to a recent report.
P&G announced the consolidation of its PR work with five agencies.
Are you set to be on trend for this year? Find out what could be the most talked-about beauty trends in 2016.