Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 977U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 634Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 6063 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
- 539Multinationals are Missing Out on Multicultural Beauty
- 437Poll Shows Favorite Beauty Trends of Millennials
- 394Inside Out: The Nutricosmetics Boom
- 358The Beauty Agenda Shifts East
- 3474 Look-at-Me Palettes for Spring/Summer 2017
- 302India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 283Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 16 of 40)
2/23/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured
Birchbox's ARROW points to significant brand opportunities for active consumers.
2/23/2016 | Imogen Matthews
Price and value for money are important considerations for most consumers, but brands cannot skimp on benefits and increasingly offer multiple features.
Briogeo’s Blossom & Bloom is a shampoo, which adds body and volume to thin, fine, limp or lifeless hair.
Vineyard Hill Naturals’ Hand Cream helps hydrate sensitive and dry skin with benefits from milk and honey.
Ulta Beauty and Maesa Group announced the partnership with Fiona Stiles to launch FIONA STILES BEAUTY, a variety of facial makeup and products.
2/17/2016 | Sara Mason
Mounting environmental stressors require new ingredient innovations.
2/17/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured
Strong growth and new innovations are driving this potentially life-saving category.
Babo Botanicals’ Super Shield SPF 50 Sport Stick developed to shield the face and body from the sun.
2/15/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured and Nicole Urbanowicz
Highlights from CEW's NPD year in review and trend forecast show just how much changed between 2013 and 2015.
Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, introduced Ronastar Lapis Jewel, a new effect pigment for the cosmetics industry.
Marrakesh for Men Noble Molding Paste helps keep hair in place without sticky residue.
BeYu announced the launch of the brand in the US.