Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1302U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 552Organic Isn't As Easy As You Think
- 520India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 495It's a Man's World: Men's Grooming Breaks New Ground
- 444Is This the Future of Nail Polish?
- 427Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 415Top Drivers of the Global Cosmeceuticals Market Revealed
- 414Naked Innovation
- 406Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 374Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 16 of 40)
Packaged in a re-sealable, zip-lock bag, the Mixed Chicks Travel Trial Pack boasts borage seed, avocado oils and other ingedient highlights.
StriVectin Hair Color Care Vibrancy Booster targets signs of damage and smooths the hair shaft while hydrating and strengthening strands for improved condition and luster. Key ingredients include NIA-114 and more.
Made with raw shea butter, b. natural lip balm goes on smooth, is long lasting and leaves lips feeling smooth and natural. Ingredient highlights include all natural, chemical free and more.
Company ships first personal care products as segment set to boom to $5.5 billion.
A new 3D makeup pen promises women of every skin tone a perfect shade every time.
GOJO announced its 2020 sustainable value strategies at the 10th annual BizNGO.
Beauty Pitch is returning to PBA Beauty Week with a Shark Tank star and a new category.
BASF completed a surfactant capacity expansion project at its Cimanggis site in Indonesia to help serve the home and personal care industries.
Onsens wrinkle-release syringe provides non-surgical lift.
Open innovation program creates internal trade show for skin care.
By declining to support Apple Pay, Walmart shows how important the platform could be for the future of retail. How important? About $118 billion by 2018.
NatSurFact is now for sale by Logos Technologies.