Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1059U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 931Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 455Hair Care Brands Need to Organize Around Texture
- 410Multinationals are Missing Out on Multicultural Beauty
- 378U.S. Beauty Sector Will be worth $90 Billion by 2020
- 374Natural and Organic Personal Care on Track to $22 Billion by 2024
- 371Kiss Me through the Phone
- 368What Atelier-L'Oréal Means for Niche Perfumery
- 365Social Media is Leveling the Beauty Playing Field
- 336Herbalife: When Multi-level Marketing Goes Wrong
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 18 of 40)
Two of Evonik's innovative technologies were chosen for the 2016 China Personal Care & Cosmetics Innovation Award.
Procter & Gamble announced their investment in Argentina, which could turn out to pave the way for industry growth.
Protect skin from the sun with Ocean Potion Sport Wet Skin Tech SPF 50, a sunscreen spray, which can last for up to 80 minutes.
YouCam Makeup and Beauty Circle have launched horoscope-inspired beauty looks for app users around the world.
Avoid resembling Charlotte's web! Dermelect Cosmeceuticals’ Vacial Spider Vein Treatment helps reduce the appearance of veins or broken capillaries.
Wally’s Natural Soothing and Calming Collection take ear candles to a new level. The products in this collection help energize the body, while also focusing on finding balance and calming muscles.
P&G India announced a six-month leave to employees who decided to adopt a child.
A new hair care start up is aiming to make hairdressers and hair care more profitable.
This year's In-Cosmetics will feature some of North America's leading suppliers looking to expand their business outside the US.
Omya has launched Omyadent, an ingredient helping to whiten, clean and desensitize teeth, among other benefits.
Now in its 11th year, the Women of Worth program honors 10 women who are making a social change on a local, national or global level. Nominations are now being accepted through April 29.
Pantene Pro-V believes that the British singer embodies the Strong Is Beautiful campaign perfectly.