Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1053U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 670Smooth Sailing with After-Shave Soothing Lotion
- 667Naked Innovation
- 510Research Delves Into Why People Age Differently
- 475India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 340Natural & Organic: How Big is Big?
- 337Snapchat is the New Beauty Influencer ... and Shopping Platform
- 332It's a Man's World: Men's Grooming Breaks New Ground
- 310Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 301Inside Out: The Nutricosmetics Boom
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 18 of 40)
The Purifying Toner Mist supports hydration and toning in addition to helping refresh and rebalance skin.
The SkinLongevity Vital Power Infusion helps moisturize skin and fights aging.
The cosmetics industry in the United Kingdom is experiencing a shortage in seaweed, but is hopeful to resolve the issue.
TRESemmés Split Remedy Split End Conditioning Treatment helps reduce split ends and works to fix damage, frizz and dryness.
Derma e announced a new product will debut at Target to expand the stores natural skin care lineup.
Pivot Point International announced the launch of new tools for salon professionals.
The impact of the natural hair movement continues to accelerate, but black hair care offerings are lacking.
Traditional purchase paths are being rerouted, according to new research.
Seven out of 10 consumers prefers buying products through retailers rather than brand sites. But there are ways for brands to outperform their peers.
Delectable introduces three gift sets: Merry Making, All Aglow! and Good for Goodness Sake. Ingredient highlights include coconut oil, free of parabens and more.
Packaged in a re-sealable, zip-lock bag, the Mixed Chicks Travel Trial Pack boasts borage seed, avocado oils and other ingedient highlights.
StriVectin Hair Color Care Vibrancy Booster targets signs of damage and smooths the hair shaft while hydrating and strengthening strands for improved condition and luster. Key ingredients include NIA-114 and more.