Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1611U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1513Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 1194Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 1112Turning Hair Care On Its Head
- 876Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 856What Women Really Think About Natural Beauty
- 767These Are Pantone's Spring 2017 Colors
- 753How Social Selling Works
- 483E-commerce Driving Facial Oil Segment
- 366Raw Power: Biolage Delivers Natural Range
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 18 of 40)
Orange you tired of dull skin? Fresh is and developed the VITAMIN NECTAR VIBRANCY-BOOSTING FACE MASK not only to help smooth and protect skin, but also to celebrate the company's 25th anniversary.
Unilever Japan K.K launches a new campaign to support people who wear headgear to work.
L’Oreal is competing aggressively on the online beauty store Nykaa.
Men experience physical and environmental stressor on their hair, causing Dove Men + Care Hair to launch the Real Life Tested campaign to prove that men’s hair goes through a lot.
Partnership leverages Walmart's need for "quality natural and organic products for ... families."
New research from Keranique shows a dramatic uptick in the condition.
Collaborating with 1,100 brands and 1,500 products, GLOSSYBOX sells an assortment of luxury beauty products in a box costing $21 a month.
Existing investors contributed to help turn beauty box innovator toward profitability.
YouGov released its top five list based on consumer feedback.
The Smithsonian highlights beauty for both man and beast, from ointments to cure-alls.
Clariant revealed Metamorphosis, the new Plantasens collection for face, body and hair care that provides the consumer with textures that transform during application.
New 130,000-square-foot site is part of a $300-million retail expansion program.