Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1049U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1004It's a Man's World: Men's Grooming Breaks New Ground
- 9478 Mistakes to Avoid When Pitching to Sephora
- 578How Amazon and Prestige Beauty Are Reshaping Sephora
- 566It's in the Jeans: The Denim Hair Color Trend Is Here
- 447Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 439How Beauty Brands Can Survive Walmart's New Fees and Payment Terms
- 430What Will Be This Year's Most Talked-about Beauty Trends?
- 322Organic, Mood-Altering Fragrance Launched in U.S.
- 256Translating Trends for Hair Care Product Development
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 18 of 40)
Sun Chemical is launching 13 new color effects from its performance pigments’ portfolio of innovative products.
10/1/2015 | Curt Altmann, Yonwoo/PKG
What western brands can learn about creating and expediting new and innovative experiences for formulas, packaging and distribution.
Gelux Eyebrow launches.
Mally Beauty at Beauty Visions LLC announced the appointment of Charles Helme as supply chain director and Grace Eilenberg to brand manager.
Crème Simon-MediaCorp deal forges unique partnership.
Skin care consultancy service receives new funding.
Three mask varieties from Nerd.
Elan Rose announces new launches.
Two new launches from Red Anchor.
Mariah Carey is releasing a new nude lipstick in collaboration with MAC Beauty.
Ultra Dietary Supplement helps maintain the skin’s ability to protect itself against sun-related effects and aging.
Mask instantly nourishes, repairs and protect hair with its own 21 essential benefits in an ultra-rich mask treatment.