Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1485U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1158Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 726Instagram-friendly Beauty
- 584Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 437India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 426Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 409Color Cosmetics Throw a Good Party
- 402Skin Deeper
- 3426 Innovative Emerging Cosmetics Trends
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 18 of 40)
The kit comprises a Matte Liquid Lipstick, a long-wearing, moisturizing lipstick with high intensity pigment, and a Lip Liner, a creamy lip pen, and sells for $29.00 exclusively on KylieCosmetics.com, while supplies last.
Art of Shaving introduces new Power Brush system and regimen for pre-shaving for better skin.
A new tax cut reduces taxes on luxury cosmetics and eliminates those on non-luxury products.
"There is no whitewashing here; the eyeshadows, blush, mascara, eyeliner, gloss, and lipstick shades are not only products Selena would have likely worn herself, they're also products Latinas will look great in."
For the past three years, Kao and P&G have been at odds over rights related to the Nice'n Easy hair color foam product technology. In its Sept. 25, 2016 press announcement, Kao announced a resolution.
"New specialty masks and skincare products never before seen are on their way early next year..."
News comes amidst traffic challenges for the retailer.
Tones represent "a renewed sense of imagination."
Professional-grade skin care products at attainable prices offer hidden messages of affirmation.
Tria Beauty introduced the Positively Clear 3-Step Acne Skincare Solution that uses a blue light to fight acne and prevents the skin from becoming dry.
The skin can finally live peacefully without blemishes by drinking the acne away with the Skin Perfection Harmonized Water.
It's all about market penetration and premiumization.