Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1512U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1070Dermaplane Debuts at Ulta
- 10314 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 962What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
- 808Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 688DATA: These Are Beauty Consumers' Favorite Brands, Product Attributes and More
- 597Inside the K-beauty Playbook
- 595Beauty 2017-2018, Part 1: 4 Ways Industry Paradigms Are Breaking Down
- 580Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 534Beauty 2017-2018, Part 3: Beauty Gets Well
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 18 of 40)
Natural Plant Products is working toward gaining speed with product development. The company's guide formulations will now come out of a newly constructed cosmetics applications lab to help formulators get their own products.
Fueled by the K-beauty craze, the sheet masks market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.7% through 2024, expanding from $160.4 million in 2015 to $336.7 million in 2024.
This holiday season the retailer also grew more mobile, with its Amazon app sales expanding by 56%.
Bajaj Almond Drops has announced the signing of new brand ambassador, actress Parineeti Chopra.
"A favorite around the world, I love that Pantene celebrates and advocates that being strong is beautiful."
The U.S. Department of Agriculture and the FDA approving the use of organic products in personal care products is also expected to aid in the growth.
This specific terminal is the airport's largest and busiest and saw 52.3 million travelers pass through last year, making it an ideal location for the new activation.
Influenster releases the tally of some 200,000 votes.
The Scalp Therapy Total Relief Shampoo and Conditioner help relieve itchy scalp and prevent dandruff from occurring.
Offering shampoo and face wash, the company recently raised $300,000 in funding.
While challenged in the states, M·A·C is the leading prestige beauty brand in India.
Premium beauty and new in-store displays are key elements of expanding this high-margin category for the retailer.