Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1615U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1004Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 565This is How Ulta Keeps Growth Going
- 463Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 4638 Mistakes to Avoid When Pitching to Sephora
- 449The Case for Mass Vs. Class
- 425India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 406What Women Really Think About Natural Beauty
- 391Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem
- 316Exclusive: Bluemercury and the Power of "Hyper"
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 18 of 40)
Watch skin's acne get zapped as ZSS's Nutri-Serum softens and secures the skin against this concern along with aging and other irritants. With the help of antioxidants, this product improves skin, leaving it naturally radiant.
Further staff reductions reveal that management was perhaps too conservative in its first round of cuts as the business continues to struggle to manage costs and veer toward profitability.
The European Wax Center prepares brows for the summer with Strut 365 Strut Boldly products.
Urban Decay’s new lipstick app allows consumers to “try on” every shade of its new launch.
Red Cherry Lashes introduces the Valley of the Dolls collection for its 50th anniversary.
The Moisturizing & Repairing and the Brightening Lacial Masques provide an intricate lacy facial mask to hydrate the skin. The work of art mask gives women a sophisticated look, while still having the same repairing and moisturizing effects as other masks.
6/27/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
Textured-haired consumers are speaking up, and brands are listening, creating new innovations and reinventing the beauty aisle.
For smoother and softer skin with an additional brightening effect, Control Corrective Skincare Systems' Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel helps rid problem areas of dead, dull and drab skin .
Niche brands can leverage social media to directly engage consumers even as multinationals restructure marketing dollars to thrive in the social sphere.
What does the latest collaboration mean for K-beauty and the allure of the store-in-store beauty retail concept?
Macy's CEO will be transitioning as part of the board of directors' succession plan.
The Pure Gold Collagen provides a drinkable liquid beauty treatment that innovates anti-aging products. It delivers skin hydration while fighting the visible signs of aging.