Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1373U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 802Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 684Who Were the Most Popular Cosmetic Brands in 2016?
- 672Sustainability Is Driving Beauty Consumer Purchases
- 594Burt’s Bees Shakes Up Its Beauty Brand
- 568Product Developer Stories: 700 Beauty SKUs and Counting
- 553The State of Prestige Beauty: 2017
- 515Sheet Mask Sales Will Reach $336.7 Million by 2024
- 510Exclusive Interview: Yes To Is Winning Skin Care With Cotton and Charcoal
- 509Social Media's 2016 Favorite Cosmetic, Skin Care, Hair Care, Grooming and Fragrance Brands
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 2 of 40)
Aptos has worked with The Fragrance Outlet since 2011, during which the store count has more than doubled (100 stores in the U.S. and Guam) and the company launched its e-commerce website
The new campaign will debut worldwide across print, digital and television in March and will feature a short film to introduce the new Polo Red Extreme fragrance.
A new digital platform seeks to solve the pain points in retailer-brand discovery.
The Deep Brilliance Olive & Monoi Line is a restorative hair care collection that enriches and rejuvenates for a deep shine that will make eyes widen in envy.
Be protected from the sun and still look a shade darker with ColorShade SPF 35, a tinted sunscreen and foundation that offers a change in color before even stepping out into the rays.
Fight the winter blues and lackluster hair with Daily Hair Dress, a moisturizing hair product that repairs split ends and makes styling hair a breeze.
The Luxury Sheet Inserts prevent a fresh spray tan from running onto the sheets, keeping the color on the skin for a bronzed body and not a bronzed bed.
The Silk Inspired Skincare collection includes six products that dive deep into the skin to revitalize and rejuvenate to provide a fresher and more youthful appearance.
The Hair Coach Powered by Withings allows the user to translate how hair is being treated throughout brushing, providing advice on whether to ease up or really get into those knots.
A new agreement between Aqua Bio Technology ASA and ScandiDerma will broaden the reach of the Čuvget brand.
The collection is made up of 20 different lipstick shades with names such as Protector, Activist, Innovator and Visionary, which are meant to help recognize the good in those who wear the shades.
“We’ve heard from people consistently that they’re living more holistic lifestyles and increasingly connecting what they put in and on their bodies.”