Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1098U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1021It's a Man's World: Men's Grooming Breaks New Ground
- 9768 Mistakes to Avoid When Pitching to Sephora
- 971How Amazon and Prestige Beauty Are Reshaping Sephora
- 786These Are the Top 5 Lipstick Shades of the Season
- 461Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 432What Will Be This Year's Most Talked-about Beauty Trends?
- 423How Beauty Brands Can Survive Walmart's New Fees and Payment Terms
- 404Is the Beauty Retail Concept of the Future?
- 255Organic, Mood-Altering Fragrance Launched in U.S.
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 2 of 40)
Zirh Skincare’s Foaming Deep Pore Cleanser helps combat aging and impurities, while also exfoliating and hydrating skin.
Coty and Tiffany & Co. are collaborating to develop new fragrances for both women and men.
Dollar Shave Club offers a new hand cream for men to protect their hands from nature's harsh elements.
Galderma announced the new president and general manager of U.S. and Canada.
Amyris announced the launch of Pathways, the company's newest program.
BASF recently celebrated its 10th anniversary of the Argan Program in Southern Morocco.
NYX announced plans to open five digital stores by the end of 2016.
The makers of the original nursing pillow are now branching out with their own skin care line. New whipped belly butter features coconut oil, vitamin E and other ingredients.
Actress, singer, dancer and beauty inspiration is the fresh look for Cover Girl.
Uni K Wax’s ANANDA HYDRA INTENSE helps hydrate, heal and protect the skin for up to 24 hours.
Agadir Argan Oil's newest spokeswoman might be a familiar face.
Samsung announced at Retail's BIG Show 2016 their plans for retail solutions leading to a connected experience.