Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1135U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1002Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 741A Whole New Man
- 640Rewriting the Beauty Rules
- 609Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem
- 585Poll Shows Favorite Beauty Trends of Millennials
- 512Singapore a Growing Beauty Hot Spot in Southeast Asia
- 500K-beauty Won’t Last Forever
- 495Multinationals are Missing Out on Multicultural Beauty
- 491Antiaging Beauty Driving Global Skin Care Through 2024
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 2 of 40)
8/23/2016 | Rachel ten Brink, CMO & Co-Founder of Scentbird
How the consumer experience can be enhanced online for today's tastes.
Consumers can get the latest makeup looks immediately following the shows.
Texas startup sells scent by visual and emotional cues, rather than by listing notes and ingredients.
It may be a tough pill to swallow, but a group of university researchers may have stumbled on the ultimate "cure" for sagging and wrinkled skin: a molecule along the Hippo pathway that can be drug-activated.
According to Thai indie newspaper The Nation, the country's business development department is pushing domestic franchises to expand. It also considers the cosmetics industry a high priority. Both will support efforts to increase the country's income.
Model and celebrity daughter of Stephen Baldwin launched #thebeautysquad to build on the hype of the upcoming collection, which is set to premier November 2016 in Sydney.
The brand is leveraging skin tone emulation technology to create customized foundation for customers at Nordstrom.
New store format allows customers to craft their own digitally integrated experience.
Anti-infrared product claims are on the rise in Asia and around the world.
In the wake of store closings and a revamping plan, the retailer prepares for growth.
A 2-in-1 deed to benefit not only yourself, but also a couple of children in need of food. For every bottle purchased of OUR Skin Cares' Advanced Anti-Aging Serum, two children will be fed. Protect your own skin, while helping children across the world with Food for the Poor's partnership.
Biossance's latest incorporates plant-derived squalane and dual peptides.