Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1026U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 907Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 403What Atelier-L'Oréal Means for Niche Perfumery
- 399Multinationals are Missing Out on Multicultural Beauty
- 380Natural and Organic Personal Care on Track to $22 Billion by 2024
- 376U.S. Beauty Sector Will be worth $90 Billion by 2020
- 370Kiss Me through the Phone
- 335Herbalife: When Multi-level Marketing Goes Wrong
- 316Sun Care is the Next Beauty Growth Engine
- 311Who Do Beauty Consumers Trust?
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 2 of 40)
StyleSeat, the world’s largest marketplace for beauty services and inspiration, has opened its platform beyond just independent stylists to now offer serivce booking for salons.
A new format from Barnes & Noble points to the importance of self-discovery and convenience in capturing millennial beauty shoppers.
New product slows down the natural evaporation cycle of fragrances.
The retailer is exploring a larger footprint, bringing in new brands and incorporating a shop-in-shop concept.
The beauty giant's consultants are young, diverse and armed with the latest technology.
Unwash partnership seeks to disrupt the traditional hair cleansing regimen of consumers.
Fast-growing region requires unique research, according to the company.
The drive for consumer hygiene has grown the global deodorant market by 5%, according to Technavio.
Grauso boosted Joe Fresh's prospects in part by adding beauty to its product mix.
Restoring hair to a healthy state is a primary universal consumer need, but different ethnic hair types have unique hair characteristics.
The new Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum Connected is the first power toothbrush launched in the U.S. that has location sensors that make the users aware if they have missed a spot.
Exclusive Beauty Club allows members to save more the more they buy.