Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1542U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 11524 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 1080What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
- 1067Dermaplane Debuts at Ulta
- 826Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 694Inside the K-beauty Playbook
- 676DATA: These Are Beauty Consumers' Favorite Brands, Product Attributes and More
- 594Beauty Distribution 101: Getting Your Products Into Their Hands
- 592Beauty 2017-2018, Part 1: 4 Ways Industry Paradigms Are Breaking Down
- 587Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 2 of 40)
According to Bond No. 9, Nolita eau de parfum is set to debut in April 2017 alongside the company’s first lipstick in a “pure, true, unabashed New York red.”
Over 40,000 consumers participated in a survey that evaluated different products based on seven features: appeal, customer satisfaction, customer advocacy, purchase interest, uniqueness, relevance and customer excitement.
The post states that American men, aged 18-34, are by far the main fragrance user group and are drawn especially to perfume and eau de toilette.
ModiFace states that technology such as this will help both brands and consumers to showcase and visualize what makeup shades will look like in different light settings.
Clarisonic's Smart Profile Uplift features a silicon Firming Massage Head that produces 27,000 micro-firming massages to help firm and cleanse the skin.
3-D technology breakthrough will reportedly improve formulations tuned toward Asian consumers' needs.
“The premise was to create a make-up brand to fill the gap in the market and build the local beauty industry. I found it very difficult to get product to work with, let alone for my personal use."
Procter & Gamble makes waves with a new product launch and a reformulation of its Head & Shoulders brand.
The Color Full Hair Care System by Rahua features Amazonian minerals that help reduce color fading for longer-lasting color vibrancy.
Millions of people struggle with acne and treating it and Ashland wants to help. The company launched an anti-acne formulation kit to soothe irritated skin and provide various forms of solutions.