Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1584U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1055A Whole New Man
- 985Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 961Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem
- 6003 Secrets of the New Premium Beauty Consumer
- 545Exclusive: Bluemercury and the Power of "Hyper"
- 451India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 435This is How Ulta Keeps Growth Going
- 431The Case for Mass Vs. Class
- 429Rewriting the Beauty Rules
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 2 of 40)
Beauty and personal care products for adults, teens and tweens with busy lives.
Sephora has become a style consultant for all hair types.
Surfactants, emollients and conditioning polymers, especially in the Asia-Pacific region, are expected to lead the charge for cosmetic ingredients to the tune of some U.S. $15.76 billion by 2024.
Nail salon expert and color authority delivers shades and nail designs for the runways at New York Fashion Week.
9/12/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured
Mary Dillon, CEO of this beauty retail innovator, discusses beauty enthusiasts, the power of newness and product mixes.
The French luxury perfume house is opening no less than seven new locations by the end of September to increase its global brand footprint.
9/6/2016 | Jeffrey Ten
How beauty channels really work, and where your brand belongs.
9/6/2016 | Matt Segal, Clutch
The pitfalls of one-size-fits-all marketing.
Since January, Hammer & Nails has sold more than 200 licenses in eight states.
Luxepop Electricx launches exclusively at the retailer with a range of colors.
Strivectin's Tech Neck products focus on repetitive motions associated with mobile device usage.
The brand is focusing its latest line on everything from loose waves to tightly spiraled curls.