Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1608U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1536Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 1195Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 1121Turning Hair Care On Its Head
- 860Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 842What Women Really Think About Natural Beauty
- 768These Are Pantone's Spring 2017 Colors
- 754How Social Selling Works
- 487E-commerce Driving Facial Oil Segment
- 382Raw Power: Biolage Delivers Natural Range
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 2 of 40)
Premium skin care, on the other hand, offers more secure opportunities for brands.
Move follows new round of financing totaling 6 million euros.
Skin care, oral care and Asia will drive growth, according to a new analysis.
8,520 women were asked to view images of men with various stages of facial hair—clean shaven, light stubble, heavy stubble and full beards. Read on to learn the opinions they formed.
Beauty iQ will reach social media, digital and other channels, and feature more than 50 prestige beauty brands.
Mink ups the customization game with a simple app-assisted pigment system.
These new products give the wearer a highly pigmented look and maintain a smudge-free finish that won’t crease or fade for up to 16 hours due to a combination of unique technologies.
IT Cosmetics founders Jamie Kern Lima and Paulo Lima have been selected as two of Goldman Sach’s 100 Most Intriguing Entrepreneurs of 2016.
The latest technology Taiki has introduced is a new Hydrogel Mask. This innovation improves on traditional hydrogel masks
As priorities shift, so do beauty choices.
A new analysis unveils beauty and personal care products positioned by day part.
Fragrances retail for $550 and offer a mix of traditional and contemporary scent notes.