Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1847U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1070Dermaplane Debuts at Ulta
- 10154 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 966Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 916DATA: These Are Beauty Consumers' Favorite Brands, Product Attributes and More
- 905What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
- 892The 21 'Best In Show' Award Winners from the Indie Beauty Expo 2016
- 679Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 593Beauty 2017-2018, Part 1: 4 Ways Industry Paradigms Are Breaking Down
- 558Inside the K-beauty Playbook
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 40 of 40)
With the help of esthetician Klara Chrzuszcz, SkinCeuticals will open an advanced clinical spa inside Klara Beauty Lab to provide products for both in-office and at-home treatments.
Probiotics are shaping up to be the next big thing in skincare and Esse Skin Care is leading the way thanks to new innovations.
Arcis Resources Corporation has announced the launch of several hemp infused beauty and personal care products on shopcannabis.online.
Ethical and clean beauty gets a new e-commerce player.
"Innovation like this has elevated the Artistry brand to be among the world’s top five, largest-selling, premium skin care brands.”
On-demand skin care service has added BeautyRx to its roster.
Tyra Beauty debuted four skin care products that can be sold individually or as a set.
Program could reach 85 million members.
Products range from acne serums which aim to relieve mild to moderate acne, age spot creams that also protect against UV-damage, and a hair growth treatment developed for both men and women.
Helping both dry and normal skin types, Epicuren’s Silk Radiance 3-in-1 Cleansing Oil helps clean skin in three steps, leaving a supple feeling. While restoring hydration, this product also assists in reducing inflammation among other benefits.
Paul Mitchell's sweet play for young women aged 15 to 20 presents a new direction for the brand, focusing on positivity, fun and simplicity.
Shiseido will hold 60% of the venture, while the other two organizations will each hold 20%.