Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1098U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1018It's a Man's World: Men's Grooming Breaks New Ground
- 9748 Mistakes to Avoid When Pitching to Sephora
- 972How Amazon and Prestige Beauty Are Reshaping Sephora
- 786These Are the Top 5 Lipstick Shades of the Season
- 459Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 432What Will Be This Year's Most Talked-about Beauty Trends?
- 423How Beauty Brands Can Survive Walmart's New Fees and Payment Terms
- 406Is the Beauty Retail Concept of the Future?
- 232Organic, Mood-Altering Fragrance Launched in U.S.
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 6 of 40)
Derma e announced a new product will debut at Target to expand the store's natural skin care lineup.
Pivot Point International announced the launch of new tools for salon professionals.
The impact of the natural hair movement continues to accelerate, but black hair care offerings are lacking.
Traditional purchase paths are being rerouted, according to new research.
Seven out of 10 consumers prefers buying products through retailers rather than brand sites. But there are ways for brands to outperform their peers.
Delectable introduces three gift sets: Merry Making, All Aglow! and Good for Goodness Sake. Ingredient highlights include coconut oil, free of parabens and more.
Packaged in a re-sealable, zip-lock bag, the Mixed Chicks Travel & Trial Pack boasts borage seed, avocado oils and other ingedient highlights.
StriVectin Hair Color Care Vibrancy Booster targets signs of damage and smooths the hair shaft while hydrating and strengthening strands for improved condition and luster. Key ingredients include NIA-114 and more.
Made with raw shea butter, b. natural lip balm goes on smooth, is long lasting and leaves lips feeling smooth and natural. Ingredient highlights include all natural, chemical free and more.
Company ships first personal care products as segment set to boom to $5.5 billion.
A new 3D makeup pen promises women of every skin tone a perfect shade every time.
GOJO announced its 2020 sustainable value strategies at the 10th annual BizNGO.