Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1867U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1070Dermaplane Debuts at Ulta
- 10614 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 996What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
- 987Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 918DATA: These Are Beauty Consumers' Favorite Brands, Product Attributes and More
- 895The 21 'Best In Show' Award Winners from the Indie Beauty Expo 2016
- 690Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 634Inside the K-beauty Playbook
- 588Beauty 2017-2018, Part 1: 4 Ways Industry Paradigms Are Breaking Down
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 6 of 40)
The Colour Strokes Liquid Eyeliner uses a precision tip for easy application of both liner and shadow and is available in three different shades.
The Ballet Nudes collection consists of six shades that add a perfect shade of color to the dance floor while staying on strong with a gel-like shine.
DNARenewal is a five-product collection that uses DNA repair enzymes to repair damaged skin and help reduce cancer rates by improving skin health in a clean and effective way.
The Age Reverse Hand Rejuvenator is a two-step process that deeply penetrates the hands to diminish all signs of aging.
2/1/2017 | Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
The holiday season's decline, shopper motivations and the dynamism of small brands are creating a new dynamic in beauty.
The Skin R-Lift Trio is a group of products that targets face and neck anti-aging, addressing five different signs of aging both organically and quickly.
The post explains that in recent years there has been a shift when it comes to thinking about men in beauty in the United States.
The Cosmetic, Toiletry & Perfumery Association (CTPA) has recently released a position paper titled, “Getting the Best from Brexit.”
The article states that South Korea’s cosmetics industry saw its exports rise by more than 40% in 2016 in large part thanks to Chinese consumers’ bigger spending power and an increase in interest surrounding grooming and beauty products.
1/31/2017 | Jeb Gleason-Allured
The category is poised for its long overdue merger with the general market, but the system is far from perfect.
1/31/2017 | Lisa Doyle
Experts weigh in on the four trends that are making an impact on multicultural skin care.
1/31/2017 | Maria Coronado Robles, Research Associate, Ingredients, Euromonitor
Antipollution claims are going global, fundamentally reshaping color cosmetics, hair care and skin care.