Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1530U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1354Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 1168Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 1050Turning Hair Care On Its Head
- 893Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 850What Women Really Think About Natural Beauty
- 772These Are Pantone's Spring 2017 Colors
- 725How Social Selling Works
- 427E-commerce Driving Facial Oil Segment
- 353India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 6 of 40)
News comes amidst traffic challenges for the retailer.
Tones represent "a renewed sense of imagination."
Professional-grade skin care products at attainable prices offer hidden messages of affirmation.
Tria Beauty introduced the Positively Clear 3-Step Acne Skincare Solution that uses a blue light to fight acne and prevents the skin from becoming dry.
The skin can finally live peacefully without blemishes by drinking the acne away with the Skin Perfection Harmonized Water.
It's all about market penetration and premiumization.
Eighty-five percent of social selling customers are repeat buyers and many of them are millennials.
Intelligent Skin Sense has introduced its mobile format Saturation antioxidant mist that counteracts the effects of pollution and keeps skin supple, refreshed and moist.
The products are formulated for fluid application for effortless coverage, nourished lips and intense color.
A new partnership between L'Oréal and Poietis is giving it a shot.
More than half of consumers turn to the retailer first.
Basal cell carcinoma is the most common cancer worldwide, with an annual incidence of 2.8 million cases in the United States alone. A recent study found 31 genetic markers for the disease, 14 of which were identified for the first time.