Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1272U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 529Organic Isn't As Easy As You Think
- 522India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 516It's a Man's World: Men's Grooming Breaks New Ground
- 455Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 449Is This the Future of Nail Polish?
- 409Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 392Top Drivers of the Global Cosmeceuticals Market Revealed
- 368Naked Innovation
- 363Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 6 of 40)
Nads Natural Hair Removal Facial Wand Eyebrow Shaper helps remove excess facial hair with a removal gel.
Keratin Gloves and Socks bring the spa home.
Orjena launches Korean skin care with snail mucin alternative.
Naturex is launching an open innovation platform for coordination of technologies.
Cocoa Swatches is a new app designed to help women of color find makeup easily.
INOLEX has announced the launch of ClariSilk and ClariSoft, conditioning polymers for hair care.
Project Beauty’s Out of The Shower Body Lotion leaves skin feeling clean and fresh, while improving tone and texture.
Take a look at this interview with Jamie Dimon on the future of finance.
OPI’s New Orleans Collection is launching for spring 2016, inspired by the NOLA atmosphere.
Victoria Secret’s xo, Victoria is part of the floral fragrance family and consists of Eau de Parfum, fragrance lotion, fragrance mist and Eau de Parfum rollerball.
New study unveils the virtues of brand-agnostic platforms.
The Personal Care India Expo wants you to know how beneficial the Indian personal care market is.