Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1585U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1022A Whole New Man
- 1001Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 819Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem
- 5963 Secrets of the New Premium Beauty Consumer
- 465India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 446This is How Ulta Keeps Growth Going
- 434The Case for Mass Vs. Class
- 428K-beauty Won’t Last Forever
- 409Exclusive: Bluemercury and the Power of "Hyper"
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 6 of 40)
New store format allows customers to craft their own digitally integrated experience.
Anti-infrared product claims are on the rise in Asia and around the world.
In the wake of store closings and a revamping plan, the retailer prepares for growth.
A 2-in-1 deed to benefit not only yourself, but also a couple of children in need of food. For every bottle purchased of OUR Skin Cares' Advanced Anti-Aging Serum, two children will be fed. Protect your own skin, while helping children across the world with Food for the Poor's partnership.
Biossance's latest incorporates plant-derived squalane and dual peptides.
App users can find the right color, then visit a salon nearby to get it done in the real world.
Limited edition scents will have unique box.
Why Max Factor, BeYu, Catrice and others are pushing into the US market.
As easy as one, two, three, BioClarity helps acne-prone skin improve, with the use of Floralux. This ingredient helps treat blemished skin and restore its natural balance, while reducing redness, pore size and irritation.
Empowering and encouraging women who wear Indie Blends' Artisan Crafted Fragrances, the new line of fragrances comes in different floral-like notes. The fragrances are vegan and cruelty-free.
8/13/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured
Why the textured hair category is booming. PLUS: Curly Haired Consumers By the Numbers.
New report details growth drivers for an industry that is poised to achieve sales of more than $200 billion.