Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1293Smooth Sailing with After-Shave Soothing Lotion
- 980U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 517Research Delves Into Why People Age Differently
- 393India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 333Snapchat is the New Beauty Influencer ... and Shopping Platform
- 311‘Second Skin’ Delivers Potential Fountain of Youth
- 297Guerlain Nose Teams with New Perfume Startup
- 289Naked Innovation
- 282Stand Out With Private Label at the Spa
- 263Inside Out: The Nutricosmetics Boom
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 6 of 40)
4/22/2016 | Aleena Astorga Roeschley, Communicus, Inc.
The complicated relationship between young Hispanic women and wellness has implications for the beauty industry.
4/22/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
Top formats include ready-to-drink (RTD) products, such as teas, fruit juices and fortified waters, tablets, capsules, jellies and pills.
4/22/2016 | Christine Cole
An internal approach toward beauty regimens is creating new brand opportunities.
4/22/2016 | Lisa Doyle
Building a customer base the fast and easy way.
Versatile products contain natural and organic ingredients, including beeswax, hemp and avocado.
4/20/2016 | Jeffrey Ten
What to do as the costs to enter department and specialty retail stores rise.
4/20/2016 | Wendi Berger, Pour le Monde
Find your white space, define who you are, understand the challenges of sourcing truly natural ingredients and tell your story, authentically.
4/20/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured
The Global Wellness Institute (GWI) has estimated the worldwide wellness market at greater than $3.4 trillion, of which beauty and anti-aging offerings account for $1.026 trillion. But what are the top trends driving growth?
VenoDefense is a line of skin care using bio-fermentation and a range of novel ingredients from fauna to marine flora.
More than 80% of the world's population has black to light brown hair, according to recent results, but that's not the whole story.
Paper manufacturer creates biodegradable solutions for a range of applications, including wipes and patches.
Technavio lists top brands through 2020, including top multinationals.