Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1145U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1004Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 754A Whole New Man
- 640Rewriting the Beauty Rules
- 618Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem
- 585Poll Shows Favorite Beauty Trends of Millennials
- 512Singapore a Growing Beauty Hot Spot in Southeast Asia
- 500K-beauty Won’t Last Forever
- 497Multinationals are Missing Out on Multicultural Beauty
- 491Antiaging Beauty Driving Global Skin Care Through 2024
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 6 of 40)
L’Oreal is competing aggressively on the online beauty store Nykaa.
Men experience physical and environmental stressor on their hair, causing Dove Men + Care Hair to launch the Real Life Tested campaign to prove that men’s hair goes through a lot.
Partnership leverages Walmart's need for "quality natural and organic products for ... families."
New research from Keranique shows a dramatic uptick in the condition.
Collaborating with 1,100 brands and 1,500 products, GLOSSYBOX sells an assortment of luxury beauty products in a box costing $21 a month.
Existing investors contributed to help turn beauty box innovator toward profitability.
YouGov released its top five list based on consumer feedback.
The Smithsonian highlights beauty for both man and beast, from ointments to cure-alls.
Clariant revealed Metamorphosis, the new Plantasens collection for face, body and hair care that provides the consumer with textures that transform during application.
New 130,000-square-foot site is part of a $300-million retail expansion program.
Ulta will launch card to boost benefits program, increase shopping frequency and strengthen connection with consumers.
Engineered scarcity + status = mania and rapid product sellouts.