Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1016U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 666Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 6063 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
- 533Multinationals are Missing Out on Multicultural Beauty
- 468A Not So Beautiful Brexit
- 451Poll Shows Favorite Beauty Trends of Millennials
- 404Inside Out: The Nutricosmetics Boom
- 3434 Look-at-Me Palettes for Spring/Summer 2017
- 340The Beauty Agenda Shifts East
- 316India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 6 of 40)
Kanebo Cosmetics announced the launch of high-priced cosmetics, the first launch in 10 years. They will be available in Japan in September.
Gillette Venus is teaming up with the FAB IV Olympic diving hopefuls to empower women to reveal their most confident selves.
While consumers in this category tend to be loyal to familiar brands, there is rising demand for innovation with new pigments, oils and formats.
#lillyxsmashbox leverages the popularity of Lilly Singh, a top YouTube star.
Perfect Corp. CEO Alice Chang addresses the WWD CEO summit regarding the intersection of technology and consumer engagement.
Brand is reintroducing iconic fragrances from back in the day as part of its #FlashbackFragrances campaign.
DECLÉOR's AROMA SVELT BODY FIRMING OIL-IN-CREAM melts onto skin for a nourished, soft and supple feeling. This soothing oil-cream helps improve skin firmness and will officially be available July 2016.
Avon is teaming up with Sofia Vergara to launch So Very Sofia by Sofia Vergara, a new fragrance.
H2O+ has gone through a complete rebranding, including the release of new products.
Mary Kay will be hosting their Global Day of Beauty, where domestic violence survivors will receive a day of beauty and transformation for 'makeovers for good'.
Eurofragance is launching #Rememories, a new collection of fragrances based on classic perfumes.
Cosmetics and skin care companies around the UAE are continuing to expand into internartional markets, following a stronger demand.