A partnership agreement between Cosmetic Valley, a network for the French perfumery and cosmetics industry, and UNITIS (European Organization of Cosmetic Ingredients Industries and Services) has been announced. The agreement has been made to allow cooperation on regulations and information on raw materials.
Partnership Agreement On Regulations
January 17, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Segments
- 1918U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1455Who Were the Most Popular Cosmetic Brands in 2016?
- 1077Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 1067Sheet Mask Sales Will Reach $336.7 Million by 2024
- 1033The State of Prestige Beauty: 2017
- 1011Sustainability Is Driving Beauty Consumer Purchases
- 8273 Global Sun Care Trends Driving Growth Through 2020
- 761Exclusive Interview: Yes To Is Winning Skin Care With Cotton and Charcoal
- 745How Premium and Mass Cosmetics Will Continue to Grow
- 698Social Media's 2016 Favorite Cosmetic, Skin Care, Hair Care, Grooming and Fragrance Brands
- Consumer Spending and Beauty's Biggest Retail Threat
2/11/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Why is Fragrance Outperforming Skin Care?
2/15/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured and Nicole Urbanowicz
- A New Day for Sun Care
$util.date("M/d/yyyy", $relatedItem.contentLiveDate), Jeb Gleason-Allured
- UV Protection Isn't Enough
$util.date("M/d/yyyy", $relatedItem.contentLiveDate), Sara Mason
- in-cosmetics Preview: Dynamic Deo -- Getting Body Responsive
2/23/2016, Imogen Matthews