Skin Care Kit
Posted: October 6, 2009
Bioelements introduced its Skin Care to Go Kit, with AM and PM skin care in a packable, convenient kit. Each kit contains all the basics for daily skin care, plus an overnight rejuvenation treatment – all in sizes that meet the FAA carry-on limit of 3 oz.. The kits are available in two combinations, Combination Dry, which includes Moisture Positive Cleanser, Power Peptide, Sun Diffusing Protecto, Sleepwear; or Combination Oily, which includes Decongestant Cleanser, Equilizer, Sun Diffusing Protector, and Oil Control Sleepwear. These products are available online at www.bioelements.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1068U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 444Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 287Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 195Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 177Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 148The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 136Men, It's Okay to Get Fresh With New Gel
- 116Mist Skin Toward Hydration
- 116Skin Care Market Radiant for Foreseeable Future
- 112Rejuvenate Skin Utilizing Facial Sheet Masks