Skin Care Kit
Posted: October 6, 2009
Bioelements introduced its Skin Care to Go Kit, with AM and PM skin care in a packable, convenient kit. Each kit contains all the basics for daily skin care, plus an overnight rejuvenation treatment – all in sizes that meet the FAA carry-on limit of 3 oz.. The kits are available in two combinations, Combination Dry, which includes Moisture Positive Cleanser, Power Peptide, Sun Diffusing Protecto, Sleepwear; or Combination Oily, which includes Decongestant Cleanser, Equilizer, Sun Diffusing Protector, and Oil Control Sleepwear. These products are available online at www.bioelements.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1035U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 922Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 210Beauty Consumers Are Motivated Equally by Confidence and Youthfulness
- 210Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 197Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 164Satisfy Skin's Hunger with Superfoods Face Line
- 130Coming Soon: DNA Kit Helps Skin Care
- 118ZSS Zooms, Soothes, Shields
- 116Meet the Mummy Mask
- 107Is Differin Gel Changing the Anti-Acne Game?