Skin Care Kit
Posted: October 6, 2009
Bioelements introduced its Skin Care to Go Kit, with AM and PM skin care in a packable, convenient kit. Each kit contains all the basics for daily skin care, plus an overnight rejuvenation treatment – all in sizes that meet the FAA carry-on limit of 3 oz.. The kits are available in two combinations, Combination Dry, which includes Moisture Positive Cleanser, Power Peptide, Sun Diffusing Protecto, Sleepwear; or Combination Oily, which includes Decongestant Cleanser, Equilizer, Sun Diffusing Protector, and Oil Control Sleepwear. These products are available online at www.bioelements.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1480U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1149Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 3825 Drivers of Multicultural Skin Care
- 358Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 321Home-cooked Beauty: Meet Oleum Vera
- 277Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 234Is Your Brand Making Anti-pollution Claims? Read This.
- 225L'Oreal Presents Skin Care That Lets Women Embrace Their Age
- 200Robin McGraw Revelation Seeks to Improve Skin and Inspire Women