Skin Care Kit
Posted: October 6, 2009
Bioelements introduced its Skin Care to Go Kit, with AM and PM skin care in a packable, convenient kit. Each kit contains all the basics for daily skin care, plus an overnight rejuvenation treatment – all in sizes that meet the FAA carry-on limit of 3 oz.. The kits are available in two combinations, Combination Dry, which includes Moisture Positive Cleanser, Power Peptide, Sun Diffusing Protecto, Sleepwear; or Combination Oily, which includes Decongestant Cleanser, Equilizer, Sun Diffusing Protector, and Oil Control Sleepwear. These products are available online at www.bioelements.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1849U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1121Dermaplane Debuts at Ulta
- 10154 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 974Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 600Beauty 2017-2018, Part 5: What’s Working in Skin Care & Hair Care
- 536Inside the K-beauty Playbook
- 493Exclusive Interview: Yes To Is Winning Skin Care With Cotton and Charcoal
- 321Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 257Robin McGraw Revelation Seeks to Improve Skin and Inspire Women
- 182Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- Dermalogica’s Daily Superfoliant