Skin Care Kit
Posted: October 6, 2009
Bioelements introduced its Skin Care to Go Kit, with AM and PM skin care in a packable, convenient kit. Each kit contains all the basics for daily skin care, plus an overnight rejuvenation treatment – all in sizes that meet the FAA carry-on limit of 3 oz.. The kits are available in two combinations, Combination Dry, which includes Moisture Positive Cleanser, Power Peptide, Sun Diffusing Protecto, Sleepwear; or Combination Oily, which includes Decongestant Cleanser, Equilizer, Sun Diffusing Protector, and Oil Control Sleepwear. These products are available online at www.bioelements.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1051U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 319Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 314‘Second Skin’ Delivers Potential Fountain of Youth
- 192Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
- 171Skin Care Should Encompass Joy: DCL Relaunches Brand
- 163Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 151Galderma Encourages Rosacea Sufferers to Ditch Their Makeup
- 122The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 119Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 105From Diaper Rash to Tattoos: Dr. Bronner's Body & Lip Balm