Skin Care Kit
Posted: October 6, 2009
Bioelements introduced its Skin Care to Go Kit, with AM and PM skin care in a packable, convenient kit. Each kit contains all the basics for daily skin care, plus an overnight rejuvenation treatment – all in sizes that meet the FAA carry-on limit of 3 oz.. The kits are available in two combinations, Combination Dry, which includes Moisture Positive Cleanser, Power Peptide, Sun Diffusing Protecto, Sleepwear; or Combination Oily, which includes Decongestant Cleanser, Equilizer, Sun Diffusing Protector, and Oil Control Sleepwear. These products are available online at www.bioelements.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1838U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 15812017's Trendiest Beauty Concept: Clouds
- 929Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 775Skin Analysis That's a Snap (of a Selfie) Thanks to Olay
- 666How Skin Care Brands Can Improve Online Presence
- 60666% of Americans Don't Protect Skin Against Pollution
- 512SLIDESHOW: K-beauty Goes Mass in the United States
- 5054 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 375Biossance Expands Its Renewable Clean Skin Care to Sephora
- 298Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"