Skin Care Kit
Posted: October 6, 2009
Bioelements introduced its Skin Care to Go Kit, with AM and PM skin care in a packable, convenient kit. Each kit contains all the basics for daily skin care, plus an overnight rejuvenation treatment – all in sizes that meet the FAA carry-on limit of 3 oz.. The kits are available in two combinations, Combination Dry, which includes Moisture Positive Cleanser, Power Peptide, Sun Diffusing Protecto, Sleepwear; or Combination Oily, which includes Decongestant Cleanser, Equilizer, Sun Diffusing Protector, and Oil Control Sleepwear. These products are available online at www.bioelements.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1360U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 796Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 230Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 1674 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 1652017's Trendiest Beauty Concept: Clouds
- 125[in-cosmetics Global] Infrared for Differentiated Sun Care and Antioxidant Products
- 116SLIDESHOW: K-beauty Goes Mass in the United States
- 109Taking Care of Skin is a Treet
- 107Skin Analysis That's a Snap (of a Selfie) Thanks to Olay
- 83MyChelle Dermaceuticals’ Perfect C PRO Serum 25%