Skin Care Kit
Posted: October 6, 2009
Bioelements introduced its Skin Care to Go Kit, with AM and PM skin care in a packable, convenient kit. Each kit contains all the basics for daily skin care, plus an overnight rejuvenation treatment – all in sizes that meet the FAA carry-on limit of 3 oz.. The kits are available in two combinations, Combination Dry, which includes Moisture Positive Cleanser, Power Peptide, Sun Diffusing Protecto, Sleepwear; or Combination Oily, which includes Decongestant Cleanser, Equilizer, Sun Diffusing Protector, and Oil Control Sleepwear. These products are available online at www.bioelements.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1674U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1059Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 350These are 2040's Wrinkliest Cities, According to ROC
- 246Legalize It: CannaSkin
- 236Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 228K-beauty Arrives at Walmart
- 186Flawless By Friday Delivers Unisex Skin Care
- 175Can Strivectin Defend Necks Against Technology?
- 170What's Driving Growth in Skin Lighteners Through 2020?
- 158Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development