Beraca invested in the sustainable use of pracaxi for the development of BBA (BioBehenic Active System), an ingredient with EcoCert and USDA Organic certification. Sourced from a popular tree in the Amazon rain forest, pracaxi oil acts as a powerful dermatological moisturizer, helping cell renewal and treating stretch marks, skin discoloration and depigmentation. When used in hair care products, it provides an excellent conditioning effect, eases combing, and enhances hair smoothness and shine.
Brazilian Ingredient Addresses Multiple Needs
October 11, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1066U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 440Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 266Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 199Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 178Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 142The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 141Men, It's Okay to Get Fresh With New Gel
- 113Rejuvenate Skin Utilizing Facial Sheet Masks
- 105Skin Care Market Radiant for Foreseeable Future
- 99Uneven Skin Tone: Causes and Treatments
- Private Label Takes on Skin Care
10/7/2008, Jeff Falk
- Specialty Skin Care Makes Multiple Claims
1/9/2009, Leslie Benson
- Spice up Your Formulation: Addressing Issues Caused by Acids in Skin Care Products
8/25/2009, Zolt Szabados, Technical Services Manager, BASF Corporation
- Results Driven
3/4/2010, Sara Mason
- Multi-Innovation in Actives
6/4/2010, Diane Bilodeau, Ph.D.