Beraca invested in the sustainable use of pracaxi for the development of BBA (BioBehenic Active System), an ingredient with EcoCert and USDA Organic certification. Sourced from a popular tree in the Amazon rain forest, pracaxi oil acts as a powerful dermatological moisturizer, helping cell renewal and treating stretch marks, skin discoloration and depigmentation. When used in hair care products, it provides an excellent conditioning effect, eases combing, and enhances hair smoothness and shine.
Brazilian Ingredient Addresses Multiple Needs
October 11, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1952U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 13042017's Trendiest Beauty Concept: Clouds
- 943Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 771SLIDESHOW: K-beauty Goes Mass in the United States
- 707How Skin Care Brands Can Improve Online Presence
- 704Skin Analysis That's a Snap (of a Selfie) Thanks to Olay
- 5714 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 44966% of Americans Don't Protect Skin Against Pollution
- 314Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 236SMD Cosmetics International Brings K-Beauty Stateside with Inhyunjin Anti-Aging Line
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Retinaldehyde Pairings and Trojan Horses: Expanded Edition
5/6/2016, David Peter, John Stanek and Melinda Wochner, CoValence Laboratories, and Shyam Gupta, Bioderm Research
- 3 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
5/23/2016, Tanaha Hairston
11/7/2016, Laura Ziv
- How to Build a Brand and Win on QVC
1/5/2017, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief