Beraca invested in the sustainable use of pracaxi for the development of BBA (BioBehenic Active System), an ingredient with EcoCert and USDA Organic certification. Sourced from a popular tree in the Amazon rain forest, pracaxi oil acts as a powerful dermatological moisturizer, helping cell renewal and treating stretch marks, skin discoloration and depigmentation. When used in hair care products, it provides an excellent conditioning effect, eases combing, and enhances hair smoothness and shine.
Brazilian Ingredient Addresses Multiple Needs
October 11, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1640U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1034Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 356These are 2040's Wrinkliest Cities, According to ROC
- 240Legalize It: CannaSkin
- 231Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 218K-beauty Arrives at Walmart
- 185Flawless By Friday Delivers Unisex Skin Care
- 174Can Strivectin Defend Necks Against Technology?
- 166Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 134Mom- and Baby-friendly Skin Care
- Next-level Natural Skin Care
10/11/2015, Lisa Doyle
- A New Paradigm in Skin Care
10/11/2015, Jacqueline Clarke, Diagonal Reports
- Applied Consumer Insights in Acne Care and Conditioners
10/17/2015, Jennifer Donahue and Denise Costrini, Croda Personal Care North America
- Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
2/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured