Beraca invested in the sustainable use of pracaxi for the development of BBA (BioBehenic Active System), an ingredient with EcoCert and USDA Organic certification. Sourced from a popular tree in the Amazon rain forest, pracaxi oil acts as a powerful dermatological moisturizer, helping cell renewal and treating stretch marks, skin discoloration and depigmentation. When used in hair care products, it provides an excellent conditioning effect, eases combing, and enhances hair smoothness and shine.
Brazilian Ingredient Addresses Multiple Needs
October 11, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1326U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 431Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
- 424Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 208Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 187Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 175Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 172LeafLAB Develops Botanical-based Masks
- 163Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 138The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 104Natural Skin Care Growth
- Natural Skin Care Growth
7/9/2015, Nicole Tyrimou, Euromonitor
- Next-level Natural Skin Care
10/11/2015, Lisa Doyle
- A New Paradigm in Skin Care
10/11/2015, Jacqueline Clarke, Diagonal Reports
- Applied Consumer Insights in Acne Care and Conditioners
10/17/2015, Jennifer Donahue and Denise Costrini, Croda Personal Care North America
- Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
2/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief