Beraca invested in the sustainable use of pracaxi for the development of BBA (BioBehenic Active System), an ingredient with EcoCert and USDA Organic certification. Sourced from a popular tree in the Amazon rain forest, pracaxi oil acts as a powerful dermatological moisturizer, helping cell renewal and treating stretch marks, skin discoloration and depigmentation. When used in hair care products, it provides an excellent conditioning effect, eases combing, and enhances hair smoothness and shine.
Brazilian Ingredient Addresses Multiple Needs
October 11, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1180U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1033Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 522Antiaging Beauty Driving Global Skin Care Through 2024
- 295Infrared-y for Beauty
- 211Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 205Plantasens Creates Texture Transformations for Face, Hair and Body
- 190Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 182Acne-free in 1, 2, 3
- 146These are 2040's Wrinkliest Cities, According to ROC
- 101Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- Next-level Natural Skin Care
10/11/2015, Lisa Doyle
- A New Paradigm in Skin Care
10/11/2015, Jacqueline Clarke, Diagonal Reports
- Applied Consumer Insights in Acne Care and Conditioners
10/17/2015, Jennifer Donahue and Denise Costrini, Croda Personal Care North America
- Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
2/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured