Beraca invested in the sustainable use of pracaxi for the development of BBA (BioBehenic Active System), an ingredient with EcoCert and USDA Organic certification. Sourced from a popular tree in the Amazon rain forest, pracaxi oil acts as a powerful dermatological moisturizer, helping cell renewal and treating stretch marks, skin discoloration and depigmentation. When used in hair care products, it provides an excellent conditioning effect, eases combing, and enhances hair smoothness and shine.
Brazilian Ingredient Addresses Multiple Needs
October 11, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1027U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 336‘Second Skin’ Delivers Potential Fountain of Youth
- 280Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 186Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
- 183Skin Care Should Encompass Joy: DCL Relaunches Brand
- 148Galderma Encourages Rosacea Sufferers to Ditch Their Makeup
- 140Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 137Mother Dirt Launches Microbiome-restoring Products
- 119The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 106Melt On Oil-Cream, Melt Off Impurities
- Natural Skin Care Growth
7/9/2015, Nicole Tyrimou, Euromonitor
- Next-level Natural Skin Care
10/11/2015, Lisa Doyle
- A New Paradigm in Skin Care
10/11/2015, Jacqueline Clarke, Diagonal Reports
- Applied Consumer Insights in Acne Care and Conditioners
10/17/2015, Jennifer Donahue and Denise Costrini, Croda Personal Care North America
- Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
2/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief