Beraca invested in the sustainable use of pracaxi for the development of BBA (BioBehenic Active System), an ingredient with EcoCert and USDA Organic certification. Sourced from a popular tree in the Amazon rain forest, pracaxi oil acts as a powerful dermatological moisturizer, helping cell renewal and treating stretch marks, skin discoloration and depigmentation. When used in hair care products, it provides an excellent conditioning effect, eases combing, and enhances hair smoothness and shine.
Brazilian Ingredient Addresses Multiple Needs
October 11, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1142U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 678Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 562Sheet Mask Sales Will Reach $336.7 Million by 2024
- 4525 Drivers of Multicultural Skin Care
- 401Exclusive Interview: Yes To Is Winning Skin Care With Cotton and Charcoal
- 333Is Your Brand Making Anti-pollution Claims? Read This.
- 302Madonna’s MDNA Skin Coming to U.S.
- 274How to Build a Brand and Win on QVC
- 231There's a Subscription Box for That: Korean Sheet Masks
- 196Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
2/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Retinaldehyde Pairings and Trojan Horses: Expanded Edition
5/6/2016, David Peter, John Stanek and Melinda Wochner, CoValence Laboratories, and Shyam Gupta, Bioderm Research
- 3 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
5/23/2016, Tanaha Hairston
11/7/2016, Laura Ziv