Beraca invested in the sustainable use of pracaxi for the development of BBA (BioBehenic Active System), an ingredient with EcoCert and USDA Organic certification. Sourced from a popular tree in the Amazon rain forest, pracaxi oil acts as a powerful dermatological moisturizer, helping cell renewal and treating stretch marks, skin discoloration and depigmentation. When used in hair care products, it provides an excellent conditioning effect, eases combing, and enhances hair smoothness and shine.
Brazilian Ingredient Addresses Multiple Needs
October 11, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1604U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1533Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 1202Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 511E-commerce Driving Facial Oil Segment
- 412Legalize It: CannaSkin
- 319Probiotic Skincare is Finding Success with Esse Skin Care Leading the Way
- 2685 Ways Skin Care Brands Can Differentiate
- 268Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 212Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 191Detailed Ingredient Descriptions Count in Skin Care
- Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
2/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Retinaldehyde Pairings and Trojan Horses: Expanded Edition
5/6/2016, David Peter, John Stanek and Melinda Wochner, CoValence Laboratories, and Shyam Gupta, Bioderm Research
- 3 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
5/23/2016, Tanaha Hairston
- Ottilie & Lulu Make Tween Skin Care Easy
11/16/2015, Jo-El Grossman