Posted: October 6, 2009
Korres Natural Products introduced Sweet Orange Sprayable Sunscreen that utilizes orange extract, rich in flavanoids, which accelerates skin tanning and reinforces the photo-protective role of melanin. The natural filter titanium dioxide and shea butter provide broad spectrum sun protection (UVA-UVB-IR), while Active Aloe supports the immune system of the skin. The product is available online at www.korres.com.
Most Popular in Sun Care
- 215FDA's Sunscreen Guidance Focuses on Safety and Effectiveness Data
- 50Why Beauty Brands Are Pushing Anti-pollution Claims
- 46La Roche Posay Continues Sun Care Program for the Sixth Year
- 26UV Protection Isn't Enough
- 22Sun Care is the Next Beauty Growth Engine
- 17A New Day for Sun Care
- 9FDA Releases Final Sunscreen Monograph
- 9Can a Wearable Sensor and App Solve Americans' Sun Exposure Problem?
- 6Sun Care Bringing More to the Table, Says Kline
- 6Bayer to Buy Merck's Consumer Care Business for $14.2 Billion