Posted: October 6, 2009
Korres Natural Products introduced Sweet Orange Sprayable Sunscreen that utilizes orange extract, rich in flavanoids, which accelerates skin tanning and reinforces the photo-protective role of melanin. The natural filter titanium dioxide and shea butter provide broad spectrum sun protection (UVA-UVB-IR), while Active Aloe supports the immune system of the skin. The product is available online at www.korres.com.
Most Popular in Sun Care
- 168Can a Wearable Sensor and App Solve Americans' Sun Exposure Problem?
- 63Sun Care is the Next Beauty Growth Engine
- 54KYPRIS Creates a Shady Spot for the Summer
- 41Why Beauty Brands Are Pushing Anti-pollution Claims
- 32UV Protection Isn't Enough
- 27Enjoy Fun in the Sun with Organic Sunscreen
- 26L'Oreal Technology Tells You if You've Had Too Much Sun
- 20A New Day for Sun Care
- 17Supergoop! Teams with Tennis Superstar Maria Sharapova
- 14Euromonitor Tracks Sun, Skin Ingredients, including MAPs