Posted: October 6, 2009
Korres Natural Products introduced Sweet Orange Sprayable Sunscreen that utilizes orange extract, rich in flavanoids, which accelerates skin tanning and reinforces the photo-protective role of melanin. The natural filter titanium dioxide and shea butter provide broad spectrum sun protection (UVA-UVB-IR), while Active Aloe supports the immune system of the skin. The product is available online at www.korres.com.
Most Popular in Sun Care
- 469Infographic: 84% of Women Admit to Skipping Sunscreen on a Daily Basis
- 353Slather on Some Super Sunscreen
- 693 Global Sun Care Trends Driving Growth Through 2020
- 39Convenience is Key for Sun Care Products
- 32A New Day for Sun Care
- 31UV Protection Isn't Enough
- 25Why Beauty Brands Are Pushing Anti-pollution Claims
- 21Olen Cosmetics Corporation Debuts 100% Natural Sunscreen
- 20FDA's Sunscreen Guidance Focuses on Safety and Effectiveness Data
- 19Can a Wearable Sensor and App Solve Americans' Sun Exposure Problem?