Additions to Cosmoprof North America's Discover Beauty Program Announced
Posted: April 14, 2011
The Discover Beauty program, an exclusive initiative of Cosmoprof North America celebrating its fifth successful year of matching retailers with emerging beauty, has added five more brands to the 2011 line up, which is now comprised of 12 brands.
The latest brands included are:
- Consonant Skincare (Canada), a line of luxury natural and organic skin care products.
- Fix (U.S.) is a luxury skin care that targets signs of aging with advanced active ingredients in a simple, streamlined system.
- HELIX-D (U.S.) is an innovative anti-aging line.
- Rain Cosmetics (U.S.) offers a line of make-up inspired by the Las Vegas nightlife.The line includes eye shadows, lip glosses and foundations.
- Sin-Care (Australia) has developed a line of skin care products specifically customized to fight lifestyle aging.
The 2011 Cosmoprof North America will be held in Las Vegas July 31–August 2; GCI magazine will also have a presence in the Discover Beauty pavilion.