Most Popular in:
ICMAD Elects Officers and Directors for 2009-2010
Posted: June 17, 2009
Pamela Jo Busiek, CBI Laboratories, elected as 19th president of the association.
ICMAD, the Independent Cosmetic Manufacturers and Distributors Association elected Pamela Jo Busiek, CBI Laboratories, the 19th president of the association. Other officers elected include: vice presidents Carl Geffken, Carl Geffken Consultants, and Pamela Viglielmo, The Gramercy House; treasurer Craig Weiss, Consumer Product Testing Co., and secretary Sharon Blinkoff, Venable LLP. Stan Katz, Cosmetic Index, and Marva Kalish, Marketing Plus Consultants, were re-appointed chair and vice chair, respectively.
Elected for one-year terms to the board of directors were:
- Karen Acker, KA Consulting Corp.
- Paul Aloe, Magic of Aloe/Aloe Cosmetics Labs
- Michael Benjamin, Temptu Marketing, Inc.
- Shari Creed, Sweet Spot
- Curran Dandurand, Jack Black LLC
- Jeff Dorr, Madcar Company, Inc.
- Jeff Hayet, World Wide Packaging Inc.
- Deborah Lippmann, Lippmann Enterprises, LLC
- Jeff Murad, Murad Skin Research Labs
- Gun Nowack, Face Stockholm Ltd.
- Herb Wilson, Fran Wilson Creative Cosmetics
Elected for three-year terms to the board of directors were:
- Howard Baker, H. Baker Development
- Sharon Blinkoff
- Pamela Jo Busiek
- Carl Geffken
- Stan Katz
- David Schieffelin, ybf, LLC
- Patricia Schmucker, Performance Branding Services
- David Steinberg, Steinberg & Associates
The new officers and directors begin their terms July 1, 2009.