ICMAD, the Independent Cosmetic Manufacturers and Distributors Association elected Pamela Jo Busiek, CBI Laboratories, the 19th president of the association. Other officers elected include: vice presidents Carl Geffken, Carl Geffken Consultants, and Pamela Viglielmo, The Gramercy House; treasurer Craig Weiss, Consumer Product Testing Co., and secretary Sharon Blinkoff, Venable LLP. Stan Katz, Cosmetic Index, and Marva Kalish, Marketing Plus Consultants, were re-appointed chair and vice chair, respectively.
Elected for one-year terms to the board of directors were:
- Karen Acker, KA Consulting Corp.
- Paul Aloe, Magic of Aloe/Aloe Cosmetics Labs
- Michael Benjamin, Temptu Marketing, Inc.
- Shari Creed, Sweet Spot
- Curran Dandurand, Jack Black LLC
- Jeff Dorr, Madcar Company, Inc.
- Jeff Hayet, World Wide Packaging Inc.
- Deborah Lippmann, Lippmann Enterprises, LLC
- Jeff Murad, Murad Skin Research Labs
- Gun Nowack, Face Stockholm Ltd.
- Herb Wilson, Fran Wilson Creative Cosmetics
Elected for three-year terms to the board of directors were:
- Howard Baker, H. Baker Development
- Sharon Blinkoff
- Pamela Jo Busiek
- Carl Geffken
- Stan Katz
- David Schieffelin, ybf, LLC
- Patricia Schmucker, Performance Branding Services
- David Steinberg, Steinberg & Associates
The new officers and directors begin their terms July 1, 2009.