OloffBeauty and its three lines—Barex Italiana, AETO Botanica and JOC Color Line—hosted a beautifying breakfast at the company’s studio. Guita Dovas, CEO and founder of OloffBeauty, spoke to editors about the company’s genesis and product lines. Founded in 1989, the company features products “born in Bologna, Italy, and raised in New York City.” The three lines are designed for all hair types.
“Shiny hair on the go,” was the focus of the latest offering from the company, which launched an assortment of Barex minis designed in color-coded varieties for dry, fine, frizzy and color treated hair. The new 3.05 oz travel sizes include Barex Gloss Shampoo and Conditioner, Barex ColourLife Shampoo, ColourLife Conditioner, Re-Define Crème and Barex Hairgomine Styling Gel. The six products all meet airport carry-on bag restrictions.
Italian Hair Care Hosts Beautiful Breakfast
February 28, 2007
BASF Introduces Dehyton® AO 45 – The First Commercial Microalgae-Derived Betaine Surfactant — BASF Personal Care
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 277InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
- 207Beauty's Digital and Social Media Leaders Honored at innoCos Digital
- 55Marketing Beauty to the Hispanic Consumer
- 49The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
- 49Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- 46CEW 2015 Beauty Award Winners Announced
- 43CEW UK Honors Beauty Shapers and Influencers
- 33Considering Asia’s Beauty Markets
- 29Summit Looks at Sustainable Issues Within the Beauty Industry
- 24Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas