The Fashion Group International (FGI) honored talented individuals in the areas of beauty, fragrance, fashion, fine jewelry, home and interior design, men’s and women’s apparel and accessories at the Tenth Annual Rising Star Awards, held at New York’s Hilton Hotel. Margaret Hayes, president, FGI, shepherded the fashionable flock, and Joseph Abboud, keynote speaker and chairman of the Council of Fashion Designers of America’s educational initiative program, provided inspiration for the audience.
Beauty/fragrance corporate honors went to Shirley Dong, Avon Products, Inc. Steven Victor, MD, of Steven Victor Cosmeceuticals, and David Ashen, D-ash Design, Home/Interior Design, were honored as beauty/fragrance entrepreneurs.
Rising Stars Honored
February 28, 2007
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 286InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
- 208Beauty's Digital and Social Media Leaders Honored at innoCos Digital
- 50Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- 48Marketing Beauty to the Hispanic Consumer
- 43The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
- 43CEW UK Honors Beauty Shapers and Influencers
- 41CEW 2015 Beauty Award Winners Announced
- 35Considering Asia’s Beauty Markets
- 31Summit Looks at Sustainable Issues Within the Beauty Industry
- 25Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas