On February 15, a sold-out crowd of cosmetic industry beauty experts gathered for the 2007 Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) Beauty Awards Product Demonstration at New York’s Altman Building and Metropolitan Pavilion. The crowd had the opportunity to smell and sample the best new products of the year and, ultimately, select the products that would be deemed the “must have” best of 2006. At stake, the Insider’s Choice Award—the industry’s highest honor.
With a 25% increase in the number of products submitted for judging (620 products in total) and a rise in CEW’s voting membership (now nearly 4,300 members strong), the event provided the biggest “beauty counter” of its kind.
“The ultimate beauty insiders, CEW members have exposure and access to the best in beauty technology and are uniquely qualified to judge the most innovative products of the year,” said Carlotta Jacobson, president, CEW. “The CEW Beauty Awards give our members a rare opportunity to come together to pick their favorites and share their expertise.”
The 2007 CEW Beauty Awards are sponsored by Allure, Givaudan, Arcade Marketing, FreshLook Color Contact Lenses, CVS/pharmacy, Restylane, Crest Whitestrips Daily Multicare, Rohm and Haas, Lalique, WWD Beauty Biz, Suite K, The Royal Promotion Group, KraftWorks, Vidicom, Ma Cher, HBA Global Expo, Alpha Logica, Digital Plus and Barefoot Wines.
Sampling the Best
February 28, 2007
BASF Introduces Dehyton® AO 45 – The First Commercial Microalgae-Derived Betaine Surfactant — BASF Personal Care
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 270InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
- 205Beauty's Digital and Social Media Leaders Honored at innoCos Digital
- 62The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
- 56Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- 51Marketing Beauty to the Hispanic Consumer
- 45CEW 2015 Beauty Award Winners Announced
- 42CEW UK Honors Beauty Shapers and Influencers
- 33Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas
- 32Considering Asia’s Beauty Markets
- 28Summit Looks at Sustainable Issues Within the Beauty Industry