The 2010 FiFi Awards will include appearances from Mary J. Blige, Saffron Burrows, 50 Cent, Randy Jackson, Kim Kardashian, Molly Sims and Sofia Vergara. Meanwhile, Michael Kors will receive the Fragrance Foundation's Hall of Fame Award. According to the foundation, the honor "is presented to an individual who has brought extraordinary ingenuity, creativity, dedication and inner resources to bear, not only to their company’s success but to the fragrance industry as a whole." In addition, Usher has been named Male Celebrity Fragrance of the Year. “Usher has introduced a hugely successful, sophisticated and gentlemanly wardrobe of fragrances to a new generation of consumers who love his music and his style,” said Rochelle Bloom, president of the Foundation.
FiFi Celebrity Presenters, Awardees Announced
April 14, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 870Money, Millennials and the Future of Beauty
- 811UPDATE: CEW Awards Uncover the Most Exciting Beauty Launches of Past Year
- 486UPDATED: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 1665 Trends CEW Beauty Finalists Revealed
- 122Elev8 Crowns the Leaders in the Eco-chic Beauty Tribe
- 112CEW 2015 Beauty Award Winners Announced
- 99Unilever: Premiumize, but Don’t Cheapen
- 86Anatomy of a Logo: INNOCOS
- 70Unilever Takes the Complete Person Approach
- 61Innocos 2016 Winners Announced
- 2010 FiFi Awards: New Categories
12/28/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor