The 2010 FiFi Awards will include appearances from Mary J. Blige, Saffron Burrows, 50 Cent, Randy Jackson, Kim Kardashian, Molly Sims and Sofia Vergara. Meanwhile, Michael Kors will receive the Fragrance Foundation's Hall of Fame Award. According to the foundation, the honor "is presented to an individual who has brought extraordinary ingenuity, creativity, dedication and inner resources to bear, not only to their company’s success but to the fragrance industry as a whole." In addition, Usher has been named Male Celebrity Fragrance of the Year. “Usher has introduced a hugely successful, sophisticated and gentlemanly wardrobe of fragrances to a new generation of consumers who love his music and his style,” said Rochelle Bloom, president of the Foundation.
FiFi Celebrity Presenters, Awardees Announced
April 14, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 598Cosmoprof NA: Multicultural is the New 'Beauty Mainstream'
- 319Cosmoprof After Dark: ICMAD Honors Out-of-the-Box Beauty
- 318Q&A: Employees Have an Edge in the Beauty Jobs Market
- 199What Happened at Cosmoprof Las Vegas?
- 188Cosmoprof: Brands Need Support
- 182YouCam and Cosmoprof NA Team Up for Virtual Beauty Show
- 165Beauty Pitch 2016: Meet the Next Big Things in Beauty
- 93A Sneak Peek at in-cos North America Innovations
- 91Unilever: Premiumize, but Don’t Cheapen
- 68Market America Unveils New Beauty Offerings
- 2010 FiFi Awards: New Categories
12/28/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor