The 2010 FiFi Awards will include appearances from Mary J. Blige, Saffron Burrows, 50 Cent, Randy Jackson, Kim Kardashian, Molly Sims and Sofia Vergara. Meanwhile, Michael Kors will receive the Fragrance Foundation's Hall of Fame Award. According to the foundation, the honor "is presented to an individual who has brought extraordinary ingenuity, creativity, dedication and inner resources to bear, not only to their company’s success but to the fragrance industry as a whole." In addition, Usher has been named Male Celebrity Fragrance of the Year. “Usher has introduced a hugely successful, sophisticated and gentlemanly wardrobe of fragrances to a new generation of consumers who love his music and his style,” said Rochelle Bloom, president of the Foundation.
FiFi Celebrity Presenters, Awardees Announced
April 14, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 252Game of Thrones with Lipstick
- 219[Slideshow] As Seen At Cosmoprof Bologna 2017
- 166SLIDESHOW: Highlights from CEW's Product Demo
- 32What is Indie Beauty?
- 27Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- 23Marketing Beauty to the Hispanic Consumer
- 23CEW Achiever Awards
- 22Consumer Behavior Change Key to Sustainable Beauty Growth
- 22Summit Looks at Sustainable Issues Within the Beauty Industry
- 16Money, Millennials and the Future of Beauty
- 2010 FiFi Awards: New Categories
12/28/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor