The 2010 FiFi Awards will include appearances from Mary J. Blige, Saffron Burrows, 50 Cent, Randy Jackson, Kim Kardashian, Molly Sims and Sofia Vergara. Meanwhile, Michael Kors will receive the Fragrance Foundation's Hall of Fame Award. According to the foundation, the honor "is presented to an individual who has brought extraordinary ingenuity, creativity, dedication and inner resources to bear, not only to their company’s success but to the fragrance industry as a whole." In addition, Usher has been named Male Celebrity Fragrance of the Year. “Usher has introduced a hugely successful, sophisticated and gentlemanly wardrobe of fragrances to a new generation of consumers who love his music and his style,” said Rochelle Bloom, president of the Foundation.
FiFi Celebrity Presenters, Awardees Announced
April 14, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 296First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 280Unilever: Premiumize, but Don’t Cheapen
- 268Experts: Technology is Shaping the Future of Beauty
- 229Elev8 Crowns the Leaders in the Eco-chic Beauty Tribe
- 206in-cosmetics Reveals What's Driving Personal Care Growth
- 151The Best Perfume and Fragrance Writing of 2016 Revealed
- 118Unilever Takes the Complete Person Approach
- 118Meet the Next Leaders in Eco-chic Beauty
- 111Cosmoprof Worldwide Bologna 2016 Reveals What's Growing in Beauty
- 104Unilever on Competing for Consumer Love
- 2010 FiFi Awards: New Categories
12/28/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor