The 2010 FiFi Awards will include appearances from Mary J. Blige, Saffron Burrows, 50 Cent, Randy Jackson, Kim Kardashian, Molly Sims and Sofia Vergara. Meanwhile, Michael Kors will receive the Fragrance Foundation's Hall of Fame Award. According to the foundation, the honor "is presented to an individual who has brought extraordinary ingenuity, creativity, dedication and inner resources to bear, not only to their company’s success but to the fragrance industry as a whole." In addition, Usher has been named Male Celebrity Fragrance of the Year. “Usher has introduced a hugely successful, sophisticated and gentlemanly wardrobe of fragrances to a new generation of consumers who love his music and his style,” said Rochelle Bloom, president of the Foundation.
FiFi Celebrity Presenters, Awardees Announced
April 14, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 292LAST CHANCE: World Perfumery Congress Guest List + Hotel Reservations
- 275Cosmoprof: Brands Need Support
- 220Money, Millennials and the Future of Beauty
- 2005 Trends CEW Beauty Finalists Revealed
- 123Fragrance Foundation Awards: And the Winners Are...
- 86Unilever: Premiumize, but Don’t Cheapen
- 85Unilever Takes the Complete Person Approach
- 77UPDATE: CEW Awards Uncover the Most Exciting Beauty Launches of Past Year
- 60MakeUp in NewYork Moves to Manhattan
- 43CEW 2015 Beauty Award Winners Announced
- 2010 FiFi Awards: New Categories
12/28/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor