The 2010 FiFi Awards will include appearances from Mary J. Blige, Saffron Burrows, 50 Cent, Randy Jackson, Kim Kardashian, Molly Sims and Sofia Vergara. Meanwhile, Michael Kors will receive the Fragrance Foundation's Hall of Fame Award. According to the foundation, the honor "is presented to an individual who has brought extraordinary ingenuity, creativity, dedication and inner resources to bear, not only to their company’s success but to the fragrance industry as a whole." In addition, Usher has been named Male Celebrity Fragrance of the Year. “Usher has introduced a hugely successful, sophisticated and gentlemanly wardrobe of fragrances to a new generation of consumers who love his music and his style,” said Rochelle Bloom, president of the Foundation.
FiFi Celebrity Presenters, Awardees Announced
April 14, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 286Beauty Pitch 2016: Meet the Next Big Things in Beauty
- 178A Global Cosmetic Industry Wish to You!
- 146Social Media is Reshaping Beauty Product Development
- 665 Indie Trendsetters
- 61What is Indie Beauty?
- 37Anti-Pollution Product Event Expects Future Change
- 37Money, Millennials and the Future of Beauty
- 36Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- 24Makeup Show Recap: 2 Days of Industry Insight
- 19Summit Looks at Sustainable Issues Within the Beauty Industry
- 2010 FiFi Awards: New Categories
12/28/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor