The 2010 FiFi Awards will include appearances from Mary J. Blige, Saffron Burrows, 50 Cent, Randy Jackson, Kim Kardashian, Molly Sims and Sofia Vergara. Meanwhile, Michael Kors will receive the Fragrance Foundation's Hall of Fame Award. According to the foundation, the honor "is presented to an individual who has brought extraordinary ingenuity, creativity, dedication and inner resources to bear, not only to their company’s success but to the fragrance industry as a whole." In addition, Usher has been named Male Celebrity Fragrance of the Year. “Usher has introduced a hugely successful, sophisticated and gentlemanly wardrobe of fragrances to a new generation of consumers who love his music and his style,” said Rochelle Bloom, president of the Foundation.
FiFi Celebrity Presenters, Awardees Announced
April 14, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 279Beauty Pitch 2016: Meet the Next Big Things in Beauty
- 191Unilever is a Natural Home for Brands
- 147Cosmoprof: Brands Need Support
- 144Cosmoprof After Dark: ICMAD Honors Out-of-the-Box Beauty
- 133Cosmoprof NA: Multicultural is the New 'Beauty Mainstream'
- 122YouCam and Cosmoprof NA Team Up for Virtual Beauty Show
- 114Cosmoprof Preview: ICMAD Honors Beauty Innovations
- 114Unilever: Premiumize, but Don’t Cheapen
- 83Unilever Takes the Complete Person Approach
- 64New Cosmoprof Bologna Ads Focus on Multicultural Beauty World
- 2010 FiFi Awards: New Categories
12/28/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor