Most Popular in Business
- 638Influencing the Influencers
- 570Aligning Claims and Brands
- 369Smart Sunscreen Packaging Shows How Long Until You Bake
- 369How P&G is Transferring Brands to Coty
- 353What the Seventh Generation Deal Means for Unilever
- 335Is Unilever Acquiring Honest Beauty?
- 305This is What's Driving e.l.f.'s IPO
- 303How L'Oréal is Going to Take More Market Share Through 2020
- 263Beautycounter is No Longer a Startup
- 214Environmental Working Group Gets Into the Beauty Box Game?
Recent in Business (page 18 of 40)
A 20 year old U.S. model becomes an icon for inspiring women to be strong and happy.
7/14/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured
Who has the money, what are they buying and why?
A market expansion services provider and an integrated oil and gas company have signed an agreement to cover the U.S. cosmetics and personal care markets.
This free app provides users with skin, hair and makeup experts that will suggest solutions and answer beauty questions 24 hours a day.
A total of $15,000 has been awarded to three salon owners across the U.S. for their commitment to charity.
L'Oréal Set to Acquire Société des Thermes de Saint-Gervais-les-Bains and Saint-Gervais Mont-Blanc License
Healing waters are at the center of the latest acquisition target, which has a strong spa legacy.
Deal with CLIO gives the Western firm a stake in K-beauty and will boost the CLIO brand IPO.
Company will leverage its centers of excellence in makeup and digital to boost its Laura Mercier and ReVive brands.
New CEO will focus on the expansion of the bottling plant manufacturing site and the Esquire men's grooming line launch.
As technology grows, various companies expand too, including Croda and it's range of ingredients for the personal care industry. The company recently announced its acquisition of the technology portfolio from Inventiva.
A partnership between a therapeutic and cosmetic skin care company and an investment firm looks to increase financial and strategic resources to support future growth initiatives.
The packaging company has created Cosfibel Premium Exclusive to cater to growing demand from brands for luxurious products as well as smaller production series.