Most Popular in Business
- 897What Went Wrong with The Body Shop?
- 689Ops Are Essential to Your Beauty Brand
- 649What to Do When Manufacturing Goes Wrong
- 6438 Ways Beauty Can Grow in 2017 and Beyond
- 527Study: 89% of Consumers are Loyal to Brands with Similar Beliefs
- 454Innovation is Beautiful: The 2017 Global Cosmetic Industry Editorial Calendar
- 379Creating Cool: Successful Beauty Brand DNA
- 379Designing Brands for the Consumer’s Purchase Journey
- 318Estee Lauder Boosting Cosmetics Retail Channels Following Q2 2017 Results
- 291Why Brands Should Pay Attention to YouTube's Diverse Beauty Space
Recent in Business (page 18 of 40)
This acquisition intends to help expand O. Berk’s position in the personal care packaging market and aims to continue to produce quality services and goods.
A new rapid innovation structure and realigning of prestige skin care is ahead.
The company currently resides as 1700 Broadway and will move to its new location in early 2017.
New CFO, Jamie Wilson, stated, "I am very pleased to join the team of this iconic global brand during such a pivotal time for the Company."
With a compound annual growth rate of 10.1 percent from 2016 to 2022, the world essential oil market is expected to reach $11.5 billion in the next six years.
"One of the next (applications) we could see is whether music can improve or boost skin hydration."
Y Combinator investments provide an innovator's-eye view of the beauty industry.
Credit card and other info was compromised, according to the company.
“Bentley and Alliance share a common mission – to manufacture and package the finest quality products while partnering with customers to exceed their expectations and ensure their success.”
According to a recent Fortune.com article, Unilever and Procter & Gamble, among others, have been accused of sourcing palm oil with the use of child labor.
Hughes will be responsible for heading up RevitaLash Cosmetics’ education globally, designing the brand’s training structures and producing materials and program content.
“This investment confirms the company’s confidence in the market."