Most Popular in Business
- 535Looming Cosmetics Legislation: What You Need to Know
- 441On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 423Beauty Vloggers vs Traditional Ads: Who Wins?
- 400Smile! You're on Cosmetic Camera
- 356Technology, Science and Beauty Innovation
- 355Why Aren't More Beauty Brands Calling Out Their Eco Initiatives?
- 312Sephora Puts 3,000 Lipstick Shades on Your Phone
- 306P&G Fragrance Licenses Transfer to Coty
- 297Estée Lauder Announces Promotions
- 277Beauty Ingredient Innovations and Trends
Recent in Business (page 18 of 40)
Belle-Aire Fragrances announced Dr. Stella Salisu as the senior director.
Axilone has created lipstick packaging that can be manipulated with one hand.
Ashland Specialty Ingredients announced the acquisition of Zeta Fraction technology from AkzoNobel.
Variety also benefits cosmetic formulation; schülke gives you many choices to meet and exceed your cosmetic preservation needs.
A revised version of Assembly Bill 888, which prohibits the use of microbeads in cosmetics and personal care, has received the Assembly's approval and will head to the governor's desk to be signed into law.
Organization seeks to identify refining procedures for elimination of harmful contaminants.
The trend of using crayons and colored pencils for makeup is gaining ground in the blogosphere, but as Crayola warns about cosmetics regulations is it missing an opportunity?
Givaudan seeks to be "significant" player in active cosmetics.
BASF’s newest ingredient is a novel solution for personal care formulators in need of a renewable, amphoteric surfactant.
For 56 years, McKernan has been able to help companies by providing an outlet for excess packaging. McKernan buys Surplus inventory!
Keep the production values high, rely on big names rather than lesser-known faces.
Don't click if you really don't want to know.