Most Popular in Business
- 2043L'Oréal-Valeant Deal Boosts Dermocosmetics and Expert-backed Skin Care
- 1622Survey: How Millennials Purchase Makeup in the Digital Age
- 1505So, You Want to Build Your Own Beauty Brand
- 1480Top Beauty Brands Among Influencers
- 14368 Ways Beauty Can Grow in 2017 and Beyond
- 1256Creating Cool: Successful Beauty Brand DNA
- 1193Innovation is Beautiful: The 2017 Global Cosmetic Industry Editorial Calendar
- 1090The 10 Best Beauty Influencers, According to Zefr
- 1055Who Should Unilever Buy Next?
- 960Why L'Oreal Is Investing in Emerging Technology Startups
Recent in Business (page 18 of 40)
10/21/2016 | Sheri L. Koetting, MSLK
Applying design thinking can ensure that brands remain cohesive, from packaging line organization to retail.
When you're the thing next to the next big thing.
“The Solvay Novecare distributor consolidation earlier this year left a gap in the marketplace, one that we believe the Elé-Callahan partnership will fill extremely well.”
“Its unique focus on complexion products that flatter a wide range of skin tones, combined with its sophisticated yet accessible consumer and digital engagement across channels has inspired a devoted fan base."
Entertainer is the latest spokesperson in beauty with a positive message.
Symrise presented two approaches to hair care: the KeraSym family of active hair care ingredients and Beauty+ Multi-Ethnic hair care program. The launch was at in-cosmetics 2016 in Saõ Paulo, Brazil, where the company's Global Hair Care Center will be located.
The collection features a masculine and feminine scent and are available in 50 ml and 100 ml formats, as well as a 30 mil format for the feminine fragrance only.
Dove has partnered with celebrities such as television personality Ariel Winter and body positivity advocates.
“The safety of our cosmetics and personal care products is our top priority–without safe products those who manufacture and sell them would have no business."
"Our acquisition of the C’est Moi skin care and performance makeup line complements our diverse portfolio, as well as expands our product offerings and distribution channels outside of the traditional toy market, while bringing innovation to new categories"
Deal will keep Yukio Matsuki as company head.
The acquisition brings Coty a line of hair straighteners, hairdryers, curlers and other hairstyling appliances, which will fall under the Coty Professional Beauty division.