Most Popular in Business
- 611Innovation is Beautiful: The 2017 Global Cosmetic Industry Editorial Calendar
- 434HiMirror and the Smart Mirror Future
- 338PCPC's Beth Jonas Defends Cosmetic Science to the U.S. Senate
- 293How to Be a David
- 272Packaging as Added Value
- 261Estee Lauder Shuffles North American Management
- 248How to Refresh a Brand in 5 Months
- 243Expanded Edition: The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
- 238Coty's Transformational Moment
- 218M&A in 2016 Is All About Natural and Healthy
Recent in Business (page 18 of 40)
expanding Revision's product portfolio through internal product development and via product acquisitions,
Fiscal 2017 results are expected to boost "balanced growth."
The Sephora Collection brought a beauty experience to the inaugural day of Panorama, a music festival based out of New York City.
The Korean beauty, personal care and baby care product producer will celebrate the opening of its Naterra Korea store that will feature TIGI.
Growing more than 70% so far this year, the brand is bringing on experienced professionals.
Active representatives rose in most regions, while average order size also grew.
The CEW UK Board celebrated the 20th anniversary of its UK president at the Victoria Embankment in London.
The innovation offer is launching at the Aerosol & Dispensing Forum in New York this September.
Sway-iFabbo partnership encompasses as many as 75% of top beauty bloggers.
Even though these products are often promoted as cosmetics, they also may be unapproved new drugs under the law, says Linda Katz, director of FDA’s Office of Cosmetics and Colors.
Asia and North America posted healthy gains.
8/1/2016 | Nicole Urbanowicz
What's new with glass packaging? Baralan USA, which supplies packaging for the beauty industry, showed Global Cosmetics Industry its latest line of oval glass packaging and what buyers were checking out.