Most Popular in Business
- 531Are L'Oreal's Bloggers Breaking the Law?
- 530Touchscreen Skin: The Next Wearable?
- 514The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
- 401Why Unilever Acquired "Disruptive" Dollar Shave Club
- 324This is Mary Kay's New Manufacturing Site
- 182New Bliss CEO Eyes Innovation Opportunities
- 182Invest in Beauty's Next Generation
- 181NUDE-Beautycounter Deal Boosts "Safer" Beauty Globally
- 179Why L’Oréal is the Ninth Most Attractive Employer
- 166On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
Recent in Business (page 18 of 40)
The brand is found in more than 7,000 doors nationwide, such as West Elm and Target, and through the company's online retail store.
The company grabbed six awards, including Best of Show, for its folding carton decorating capabilities such as foil stamping, embossing, and specialty effects.
H2O+ unveiled its plans to relocate its headquarters to San Fransisco, in turn closing its West Loop manufacturing plant in Chicago.
Despite several challenging regions, particularly Latin America, the company boasts several significant growth engines.
The beauty giant has announced new management in brand management, sustainability and more.
Symrise's new site in Tehran, Iran, opened on April 14, strengthening the company's Middle Eastern presence. Symrise will also set up sales offices and application-specific laboratories at the site.
Givaudan is rebranding its active cosmetics business and calling it 'active beauty', to offer an expanded portfolio of products and technology under one identity.
Latest collaboration from Estée Lauder is coming in September 2016, though details are scarce.
Juan R. Figuereo was elected by the board of directors for the role of chief financial officer, effective immediately.
Estée Lauder is bringing in a slew of new leaders to help move the company forward, effective as early as this month.
Organic HairSpa went eco by selecting Quadpack Group's Body Care Collection and eco-cert wooden caps from its Technotraf unit.
Following the first two days of intense marketing and networking at in-cosmetics 2016, the much anticipated award winners from the Innovation Zone were announced.