Most Popular in Business
- 1056in-cosmetics Awards the Best Innovations of 2016
- 533Estée Lauder Gains New Leadership
- 467On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 432in-cosmetics Unveils Latest Ingredient Innovations
- 374Marketing Moves for Age Demographics
- 332Technology, Science and Beauty Innovation
- 318There's WHAT in Expired Cosmetics?
- 313Packaging as Added Value
- 280Multifunctional Innovation Driving Personal Care Ingredient Sales
- 231Young Beauty Packaging Innovators Dare to Be Different
Recent in Business (page 18 of 40)
12/3/2015 | Jeb Gleason-Allured
Pantone, Sephora and Firmenich pair up to deliver a toned down palette to beauty, evoking peace and tranquility, while also upending gender associations.
Unilever has signed on for unique influencer marketing initiative.
Sonoco has made several senior management changes within its industrial business segments, marked by a change in status of John Colyer.
The collaboration supports DSM’s aspiration to provide targeted personal care solutions in the Filipino market through a trusted local supplier.
Exchangable pieces and natural feel deliver an elegance to organics.
Future growth requires additional manufacturing and RD capacity.
Fellowship supports female scientists when they are especially likely to leak from the scientific pipeline.
Hellenic Asinus Farms announced its new ingredient, Neto, cryogenically produced donkey milk powder for the cosmetics industry.
Anderskow calls OPI one of [the professional industrys] most exciting brands.
H.R. 4075 establishes what ingredient and nonfunctional constituent categories are deemed safe and will establish a registration number of each manufacturing establishment where the cosmetic is manufactured.
Piramal Glass Ltd.s revenue rose 14 in the recent first half and it plans to invest $85 million to update its facilities.
First announced in January 2015, the strategic alliance will deliver new and sustainable solutions for the global personal care industry.