Posted: October 6, 2009
Skingenic introduced its Regenerating Moisturizer with a Lychee Complex and combination of antioxidants. Combined with complementary ingredients, such as DMAE, hyaluronic acid and copper peptides, the moisturizer reenergizes the skin, according to the company, to result in firmer and healthier look, while providing protection against environmental damage. The product is available online at www.skingenic.com.
Most Popular in Antiaging/Cosmeceuticals
- 401Why Are Consumers Multimasking?
- 236StriVectin’s Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer
- 104Support Skin Stimulation Overnight
- 71Hot New Ingredients
- 56New Research Says Cosmeceuticals Rank as the Fastest Growing Beauty Category
- 27Amway Unveils New Brand Positioning for Artistry
- 21Marketing Matters: The Market Potential of Antiaging Cosmeceuticals
- 16Anti-aging Solutions in Today's Marketplace
- 15How Wellness and Technology are Changing the Beauty Game
- 14Market Research Shows Baby Boomer Attitudes on CPG Spending, Retail Habits