Suki, Inc. Launches Prestige Spa Line
Posted: October 6, 2009
Suki, Inc. announced it will launch a new prestige, cosmeceutical-grade brand in November 2008 at ISPA. Sukispa will target professional skin care issues such as hyperpigmentation, scars and rosacea. The line includes a facial peel made from cranberry glycolic and pumpkin enzymes; three facial serums for clearer, younger complexions; a firming cream that uses collagen building ingredients; and a regenerating antioxidant facial mask for professional use only, enhanced with 85% grape polyphenols and mangosteen extract. Several products in the Sukispa line will be available not only in spas and salons, but also in fine department stores and specialty boutiques.
Most Popular in Bath & Body
- 146H2O+ Pursues Innovation Over Manufacturing
- 62What’s Next for Bath and Body Care?
- 59Bath & Body Hunts for New Consumers
- 37Body Care Undergoes a Transformation
- 28Top Deodorant Brands 2014
- 27The Rebuilding of Bar Soap
- 24A Market Fit—The Evolution of Deodorants and Antiperspirants
- 24The Biggest Personal Care Innovation of 2015?
- 19The Anatomy of a Formula—Antiperspirants
- 14Deodorant Use Changing as Emerging Markets Grow