Suki, Inc. Launches Prestige Spa Line
Posted: October 6, 2009
Suki, Inc. announced it will launch a new prestige, cosmeceutical-grade brand in November 2008 at ISPA. Sukispa will target professional skin care issues such as hyperpigmentation, scars and rosacea. The line includes a facial peel made from cranberry glycolic and pumpkin enzymes; three facial serums for clearer, younger complexions; a firming cream that uses collagen building ingredients; and a regenerating antioxidant facial mask for professional use only, enhanced with 85% grape polyphenols and mangosteen extract. Several products in the Sukispa line will be available not only in spas and salons, but also in fine department stores and specialty boutiques.
Most Popular in Bath & Body
- 55The Smell of Success is Real for the Global Deodorant Market
- 44Body Care Undergoes a Transformation
- 39Bath & Body Hunts for New Consumers
- 35What’s Next for Bath and Body Care?
- 31The Biggest Personal Care Innovation of 2015?
- 30in-cosmetics Preview: Dynamic Deo -- Getting Body Responsive
- 29Millennial Would Rather Stress than Settle
- 23Top Deodorant Brands 2014
- 22Method's Gel Body Washes Are Powered by Avocado
- 19Deodorant Market Smelling Rosy