Suki, Inc. Launches Prestige Spa Line
Posted: October 6, 2009
Suki, Inc. announced it will launch a new prestige, cosmeceutical-grade brand in November 2008 at ISPA. Sukispa will target professional skin care issues such as hyperpigmentation, scars and rosacea. The line includes a facial peel made from cranberry glycolic and pumpkin enzymes; three facial serums for clearer, younger complexions; a firming cream that uses collagen building ingredients; and a regenerating antioxidant facial mask for professional use only, enhanced with 85% grape polyphenols and mangosteen extract. Several products in the Sukispa line will be available not only in spas and salons, but also in fine department stores and specialty boutiques.
Most Popular in Bath & Body
- 58Dove Raises the Beauty Bar
- 55Switch Fresh Aims to Reduce Deodorant Waste
- 51Top Deodorant Brands 2014
- 45Gift Sets Offer Easy Gifting Options
- 26The Biggest Personal Care Innovation of 2015?
- 26Bath & Body Hunts for New Consumers
- 25Salty Box Debuts Spa Inspired Monthly Subscription Box
- 23What’s Next for Bath and Body Care?
- 22New Technology Taking Over Unilever Deodorant Brands
- 21Transform the Shower into Organic Power