Suki, Inc. Launches Prestige Spa Line
Posted: October 6, 2009
Suki, Inc. announced it will launch a new prestige, cosmeceutical-grade brand in November 2008 at ISPA. Sukispa will target professional skin care issues such as hyperpigmentation, scars and rosacea. The line includes a facial peel made from cranberry glycolic and pumpkin enzymes; three facial serums for clearer, younger complexions; a firming cream that uses collagen building ingredients; and a regenerating antioxidant facial mask for professional use only, enhanced with 85% grape polyphenols and mangosteen extract. Several products in the Sukispa line will be available not only in spas and salons, but also in fine department stores and specialty boutiques.
Most Popular in Bath & Body
- 174Is this Really the "First Ever 100% Truly Natural" Face Wash?
- 127Method's Gel Body Washes Are Powered by Avocado
- 38What’s Next for Bath and Body Care?
- 33Body Care Undergoes a Transformation
- 30The Smell of Success is Real for the Global Deodorant Market
- 28The Rebuilding of Bar Soap
- 27Bath & Body Hunts for New Consumers
- 25Deodorant Market Smelling Rosy
- 24The Biggest Personal Care Innovation of 2015?
- 17Top Deodorant Brands 2014