Suki, Inc. Launches Prestige Spa Line
Posted: October 6, 2009
Suki, Inc. announced it will launch a new prestige, cosmeceutical-grade brand in November 2008 at ISPA. Sukispa will target professional skin care issues such as hyperpigmentation, scars and rosacea. The line includes a facial peel made from cranberry glycolic and pumpkin enzymes; three facial serums for clearer, younger complexions; a firming cream that uses collagen building ingredients; and a regenerating antioxidant facial mask for professional use only, enhanced with 85% grape polyphenols and mangosteen extract. Several products in the Sukispa line will be available not only in spas and salons, but also in fine department stores and specialty boutiques.
Most Popular in Bath & Body
- 147FDA Bans Marketing of Certain Antiseptic Wash Products
- 43What’s Next for Bath and Body Care?
- 36Top Deodorant Brands 2014
- 34Body Care Undergoes a Transformation
- 29Is this Really the "First Ever 100% Truly Natural" Face Wash?
- 27Bath & Body Hunts for New Consumers
- 27The Rebuilding of Bar Soap
- 24Deodorant Market Smelling Rosy
- 23The Biggest Personal Care Innovation of 2015?
- 22Deodorant Use Changing as Emerging Markets Grow