Suki, Inc. Launches Prestige Spa Line
Posted: October 6, 2009
Suki, Inc. announced it will launch a new prestige, cosmeceutical-grade brand in November 2008 at ISPA. Sukispa will target professional skin care issues such as hyperpigmentation, scars and rosacea. The line includes a facial peel made from cranberry glycolic and pumpkin enzymes; three facial serums for clearer, younger complexions; a firming cream that uses collagen building ingredients; and a regenerating antioxidant facial mask for professional use only, enhanced with 85% grape polyphenols and mangosteen extract. Several products in the Sukispa line will be available not only in spas and salons, but also in fine department stores and specialty boutiques.
Most Popular in Bath & Body
- 136Nailing Inspiration for Nails
- 113Old Spice Gets Nice With Hardest Working Collection
- 87Sense Long-Lasting Hydrating Intensity
- 63Bath & Body Hunts for New Consumers
- 55The Biggest Personal Care Innovation of 2015?
- 50The Rebuilding of Bar Soap
- 47What’s Next for Bath and Body Care?
- 40Deodorant Market Smelling Rosy
- 33Body Care Undergoes a Transformation
- 29Emerging Markets Soft-Soap the Growth Picture of Global Bath and Body Care