Suki, Inc. Launches Prestige Spa Line
Posted: October 6, 2009
Suki, Inc. announced it will launch a new prestige, cosmeceutical-grade brand in November 2008 at ISPA. Sukispa will target professional skin care issues such as hyperpigmentation, scars and rosacea. The line includes a facial peel made from cranberry glycolic and pumpkin enzymes; three facial serums for clearer, younger complexions; a firming cream that uses collagen building ingredients; and a regenerating antioxidant facial mask for professional use only, enhanced with 85% grape polyphenols and mangosteen extract. Several products in the Sukispa line will be available not only in spas and salons, but also in fine department stores and specialty boutiques.
Most Popular in Bath & Body
- 280Hygge Beauty: Transitioning the Trend from Winter to Spring/Summer
- 45P&G's Dual-Sided Body Cleansers
- 34Gift Sets Offer Easy Gifting Options
- 26What’s Next for Bath and Body Care?
- 26Top Deodorant Brands 2014
- 23Hype up the Hemp Terpenes
- 22Five Blade Shaving System
- 18Let Your Beard Live the Pirate’s Life
- 18Bath & Body Hunts for New Consumers
- 17Procter & Gamble Makes a Splash in the Shower