Suki, Inc. Launches Prestige Spa Line
Posted: October 6, 2009
Suki, Inc. announced it will launch a new prestige, cosmeceutical-grade brand in November 2008 at ISPA. Sukispa will target professional skin care issues such as hyperpigmentation, scars and rosacea. The line includes a facial peel made from cranberry glycolic and pumpkin enzymes; three facial serums for clearer, younger complexions; a firming cream that uses collagen building ingredients; and a regenerating antioxidant facial mask for professional use only, enhanced with 85% grape polyphenols and mangosteen extract. Several products in the Sukispa line will be available not only in spas and salons, but also in fine department stores and specialty boutiques.
Most Popular in Bath & Body
- 165Dove Raises the Beauty Bar
- 88Gift Sets Offer Easy Gifting Options
- 63Go Hairless with the Sphynx Travel Razor
- 59New Technology Taking Over Unilever Deodorant Brands
- 47Top Deodorant Brands 2014
- 44What’s Next for Bath and Body Care?
- 39DJ Khaled Lends His Glow to Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Collaboration
- 36Salty Box Debuts Spa Inspired Monthly Subscription Box
- 31Natural Body Care Brand My Real Earth Launches First Ever Holiday Exclusive
- 25Transform the Shower into Organic Power