Suki, Inc. Launches Prestige Spa Line
Posted: October 6, 2009
Suki, Inc. announced it will launch a new prestige, cosmeceutical-grade brand in November 2008 at ISPA. Sukispa will target professional skin care issues such as hyperpigmentation, scars and rosacea. The line includes a facial peel made from cranberry glycolic and pumpkin enzymes; three facial serums for clearer, younger complexions; a firming cream that uses collagen building ingredients; and a regenerating antioxidant facial mask for professional use only, enhanced with 85% grape polyphenols and mangosteen extract. Several products in the Sukispa line will be available not only in spas and salons, but also in fine department stores and specialty boutiques.
Most Popular in Bath & Body
- 74Bath & Body Hunts for New Consumers
- 72What’s Next for Bath and Body Care?
- 47A Market Fit—The Evolution of Deodorants and Antiperspirants
- 43Body Care Undergoes a Transformation
- 39Deodorant Market Smelling Rosy
- 35The Biggest Personal Care Innovation of 2015?
- 28in-cosmetics Preview: Dynamic Deo -- Getting Body Responsive
- 26The Rebuilding of Bar Soap
- 23Deodorant Use Changing as Emerging Markets Grow
- 20Making Body Care Glamorous