Vine Skin Care
Posted: October 6, 2009
D'vine vinotherapy introduced its Apéritif Mist, a lively spritz that acts as an anti-oxidant toner and cell-strengthener; Rosé Champagne Gel formulated with whey proteins and berry essences; and Chablis Cream, a moisturizer formulated with shea butter. d’vine vinotherapy skin care contains no chemical preservatives and a higher concentration of bioflavanoids, polyphenols and resveratrol. The products are available in spas and salons.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1922U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1085Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 1074Sheet Mask Sales Will Reach $336.7 Million by 2024
- 771Exclusive Interview: Yes To Is Winning Skin Care With Cotton and Charcoal
- 7305 Drivers of Multicultural Skin Care
- 642Is Your Brand Making Anti-pollution Claims? Read This.
- 614Madonna’s MDNA Skin Coming to U.S.
- 507How to Build a Brand and Win on QVC
- 447There's a Subscription Box for That: Korean Sheet Masks
- 344Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- Dermalogica’s Daily Superfoliant