Vine Skin Care
Posted: October 6, 2009
D'vine vinotherapy introduced its Apéritif Mist, a lively spritz that acts as an anti-oxidant toner and cell-strengthener; Rosé Champagne Gel formulated with whey proteins and berry essences; and Chablis Cream, a moisturizer formulated with shea butter. d’vine vinotherapy skin care contains no chemical preservatives and a higher concentration of bioflavanoids, polyphenols and resveratrol. The products are available in spas and salons.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1409U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 788Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 227Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 1872017's Trendiest Beauty Concept: Clouds
- 1824 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 172Skin Analysis That's a Snap (of a Selfie) Thanks to Olay
- 128SLIDESHOW: K-beauty Goes Mass in the United States
- 112Taking Care of Skin is a Treet
- 81MyChelle Dermaceuticals’ Perfect C PRO Serum 25%
- 62K-beauty Arrives at Walmart