Vine Skin Care
Posted: October 6, 2009
D'vine vinotherapy introduced its Apéritif Mist, a lively spritz that acts as an anti-oxidant toner and cell-strengthener; Rosé Champagne Gel formulated with whey proteins and berry essences; and Chablis Cream, a moisturizer formulated with shea butter. d’vine vinotherapy skin care contains no chemical preservatives and a higher concentration of bioflavanoids, polyphenols and resveratrol. The products are available in spas and salons.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1044U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 316‘Second Skin’ Delivers Potential Fountain of Youth
- 299Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 186Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
- 172Skin Care Should Encompass Joy: DCL Relaunches Brand
- 156Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 152Galderma Encourages Rosacea Sufferers to Ditch Their Makeup
- 122The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 110Mother Dirt Launches Microbiome-restoring Products
- 101Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom