Vine Skin Care
Posted: October 6, 2009
D'vine vinotherapy introduced its Apéritif Mist, a lively spritz that acts as an anti-oxidant toner and cell-strengthener; Rosé Champagne Gel formulated with whey proteins and berry essences; and Chablis Cream, a moisturizer formulated with shea butter. d’vine vinotherapy skin care contains no chemical preservatives and a higher concentration of bioflavanoids, polyphenols and resveratrol. The products are available in spas and salons.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1002U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 6103 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
- 594Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 221Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 130Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 128NERD Out to be Acne Free
- 120Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 106Mother Dirt Launches Microbiome-restoring Products
- 90Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Hairless Bikini
- 83Natural Skin Care Growth