Vine Skin Care
Posted: October 6, 2009
D'vine vinotherapy introduced its Apéritif Mist, a lively spritz that acts as an anti-oxidant toner and cell-strengthener; Rosé Champagne Gel formulated with whey proteins and berry essences; and Chablis Cream, a moisturizer formulated with shea butter. d’vine vinotherapy skin care contains no chemical preservatives and a higher concentration of bioflavanoids, polyphenols and resveratrol. The products are available in spas and salons.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1296U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 429Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
- 423Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 320Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 203Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 195Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 170LeafLAB Develops Botanical-based Masks
- 165Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 132The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 106From Diaper Rash to Tattoos: Dr. Bronner's Body & Lip Balm