Vine Skin Care
Posted: October 6, 2009
D'vine vinotherapy introduced its Apéritif Mist, a lively spritz that acts as an anti-oxidant toner and cell-strengthener; Rosé Champagne Gel formulated with whey proteins and berry essences; and Chablis Cream, a moisturizer formulated with shea butter. d’vine vinotherapy skin care contains no chemical preservatives and a higher concentration of bioflavanoids, polyphenols and resveratrol. The products are available in spas and salons.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 532Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 517U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 285Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 271Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 202Applied Consumer Insights in Acne Care and Conditioners
- 190Next-level Natural Skin Care
- 172Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 166Skin Care Market Radiant for Foreseeable Future
- 144The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 111A New Paradigm in Skin Care