Vine Skin Care
Posted: October 6, 2009
D'vine vinotherapy introduced its Apéritif Mist, a lively spritz that acts as an anti-oxidant toner and cell-strengthener; Rosé Champagne Gel formulated with whey proteins and berry essences; and Chablis Cream, a moisturizer formulated with shea butter. d’vine vinotherapy skin care contains no chemical preservatives and a higher concentration of bioflavanoids, polyphenols and resveratrol. The products are available in spas and salons.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1125U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 472Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 280Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 196Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 157Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 153Men, It's Okay to Get Fresh With New Gel
- 136Amyris is Betting That Less is More
- 131The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 112Rejuvenate Skin Utilizing Facial Sheet Masks
- 110Skin Care Market Radiant for Foreseeable Future