Vine Skin Care
Posted: October 6, 2009
D'vine vinotherapy introduced its Apéritif Mist, a lively spritz that acts as an anti-oxidant toner and cell-strengthener; Rosé Champagne Gel formulated with whey proteins and berry essences; and Chablis Cream, a moisturizer formulated with shea butter. d’vine vinotherapy skin care contains no chemical preservatives and a higher concentration of bioflavanoids, polyphenols and resveratrol. The products are available in spas and salons.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1680U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1054Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 354These are 2040's Wrinkliest Cities, According to ROC
- 243Legalize It: CannaSkin
- 233Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 225K-beauty Arrives at Walmart
- 186Flawless By Friday Delivers Unisex Skin Care
- 174Can Strivectin Defend Necks Against Technology?
- 163What's Driving Growth in Skin Lighteners Through 2020?
- 161Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development