Vine Skin Care
Posted: October 6, 2009
D'vine vinotherapy introduced its Apéritif Mist, a lively spritz that acts as an anti-oxidant toner and cell-strengthener; Rosé Champagne Gel formulated with whey proteins and berry essences; and Chablis Cream, a moisturizer formulated with shea butter. d’vine vinotherapy skin care contains no chemical preservatives and a higher concentration of bioflavanoids, polyphenols and resveratrol. The products are available in spas and salons.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1163U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1044Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 509Antiaging Beauty Driving Global Skin Care Through 2024
- 283Infrared-y for Beauty
- 213Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 201Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 196Plantasens Creates Texture Transformations for Face, Hair and Body
- 172Acne-free in 1, 2, 3
- 101Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 86Next-level Natural Skin Care