Vine Skin Care
Posted: October 6, 2009
D'vine vinotherapy introduced its Apéritif Mist, a lively spritz that acts as an anti-oxidant toner and cell-strengthener; Rosé Champagne Gel formulated with whey proteins and berry essences; and Chablis Cream, a moisturizer formulated with shea butter. d’vine vinotherapy skin care contains no chemical preservatives and a higher concentration of bioflavanoids, polyphenols and resveratrol. The products are available in spas and salons.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1466U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1148Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 439Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 301Home-cooked Beauty: Meet Oleum Vera
- 273Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 225L'Oreal Presents Skin Care That Lets Women Embrace Their Age
- 181Beauty Drinks Market to Sail Past $1 Billion by 2021
- 155Robin McGraw Revelation Seeks to Improve Skin and Inspire Women
- 150Q: Why Does Skin Sag? A: Sweat Gland Shrinkage