Vine Skin Care
Posted: October 6, 2009
D'vine vinotherapy introduced its Apéritif Mist, a lively spritz that acts as an anti-oxidant toner and cell-strengthener; Rosé Champagne Gel formulated with whey proteins and berry essences; and Chablis Cream, a moisturizer formulated with shea butter. d’vine vinotherapy skin care contains no chemical preservatives and a higher concentration of bioflavanoids, polyphenols and resveratrol. The products are available in spas and salons.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1606U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1535Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 1201Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 511E-commerce Driving Facial Oil Segment
- 412Legalize It: CannaSkin
- 319Probiotic Skincare is Finding Success with Esse Skin Care Leading the Way
- 2685 Ways Skin Care Brands Can Differentiate
- 268Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 212Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 191Detailed Ingredient Descriptions Count in Skin Care