Alberto-Culver is expanding its skin care offering to include a line formulated for multicultural women. The company will launch Soft & Beautiful Skin later this year. The line is an extension of Soft & Beautiful, a line of hair care products for women of color. The line will include a body lotion, hand cream, body butter cream and exfoliating body polish. The announcement comes just a few months after the company launched a skin care extension of its St. Ives brand.
Alberto-Culver to Launch Multicultural Skin Care Brand
April 29, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1082U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 932Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 204Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 200Beauty Consumers Are Motivated Equally by Confidence and Youthfulness
- 187Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 148Satisfy Skin's Hunger with Superfoods Face Line
- 127Coming Soon: DNA Kit Helps Skin Care
- 125ZSS Zooms, Soothes, Shields
- 112Meet the Mummy Mask
- 103Is Differin Gel Changing the Anti-Acne Game?
- Next-level Natural Skin Care
10/11/2015, Lisa Doyle
- A New Paradigm in Skin Care
10/11/2015, Jacqueline Clarke, Diagonal Reports
- Applied Consumer Insights in Acne Care and Conditioners
10/17/2015, Jennifer Donahue and Denise Costrini, Croda Personal Care North America
- Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
2/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured