Alberto-Culver is expanding its skin care offering to include a line formulated for multicultural women. The company will launch Soft & Beautiful Skin later this year. The line is an extension of Soft & Beautiful, a line of hair care products for women of color. The line will include a body lotion, hand cream, body butter cream and exfoliating body polish. The announcement comes just a few months after the company launched a skin care extension of its St. Ives brand.
Alberto-Culver to Launch Multicultural Skin Care Brand
April 29, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1487U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1167Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 418Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 311Home-cooked Beauty: Meet Oleum Vera
- 274Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 2705 Drivers of Multicultural Skin Care
- 228L'Oreal Presents Skin Care That Lets Women Embrace Their Age
- 182Beauty Drinks Market to Sail Past $1 Billion by 2021
- 157Robin McGraw Revelation Seeks to Improve Skin and Inspire Women
- Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
2/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Retinaldehyde Pairings and Trojan Horses: Expanded Edition
5/6/2016, David Peter, John Stanek and Melinda Wochner, CoValence Laboratories, and Shyam Gupta, Bioderm Research
- 3 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
5/23/2016, Tanaha Hairston
11/7/2016, Laura Ziv