Alberto-Culver is expanding its skin care offering to include a line formulated for multicultural women. The company will launch Soft & Beautiful Skin later this year. The line is an extension of Soft & Beautiful, a line of hair care products for women of color. The line will include a body lotion, hand cream, body butter cream and exfoliating body polish. The announcement comes just a few months after the company launched a skin care extension of its St. Ives brand.
Alberto-Culver to Launch Multicultural Skin Care Brand
April 29, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1299U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 463Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 430Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 428Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
- 207Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 205Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 171Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 170LeafLAB Develops Botanical-based Masks
- 130The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 106From Diaper Rash to Tattoos: Dr. Bronner's Body & Lip Balm
- Natural Skin Care Growth
7/9/2015, Nicole Tyrimou, Euromonitor
- Next-level Natural Skin Care
10/11/2015, Lisa Doyle
- A New Paradigm in Skin Care
10/11/2015, Jacqueline Clarke, Diagonal Reports
- Applied Consumer Insights in Acne Care and Conditioners
10/17/2015, Jennifer Donahue and Denise Costrini, Croda Personal Care North America
- Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
2/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief