Alberto-Culver to Launch Multicultural Skin Care Brand
April 29, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1082U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 448Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 267Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 198Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 180Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 142The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 142Men, It's Okay to Get Fresh With New Gel
- 116Rejuvenate Skin Utilizing Facial Sheet Masks
- 103Skin Care Market Radiant for Foreseeable Future
- 96Uneven Skin Tone: Causes and Treatments
Alberto-Culver is expanding its skin care offering to include a line formulated for multicultural women. The company will launch Soft & Beautiful Skin later this year. The line is an extension of Soft & Beautiful, a line of hair care products for women of color. The line will include a body lotion, hand cream, body butter cream and exfoliating body polish. The announcement comes just a few months after the company launched a skin care extension of its St. Ives brand.
- Private Label Takes on Skin Care
10/7/2008, Jeff Falk
- Specialty Skin Care Makes Multiple Claims
1/9/2009, Leslie Benson
- Spice up Your Formulation: Addressing Issues Caused by Acids in Skin Care Products
8/25/2009, Zolt Szabados, Technical Services Manager, BASF Corporation
- Results Driven
3/4/2010, Sara Mason
- Multi-Innovation in Actives
6/4/2010, Diane Bilodeau, Ph.D.