Alberto-Culver is expanding its skin care offering to include a line formulated for multicultural women. The company will launch Soft & Beautiful Skin later this year. The line is an extension of Soft & Beautiful, a line of hair care products for women of color. The line will include a body lotion, hand cream, body butter cream and exfoliating body polish. The announcement comes just a few months after the company launched a skin care extension of its St. Ives brand.
Alberto-Culver to Launch Multicultural Skin Care Brand
April 29, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1582U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1422Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 1213Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 472E-commerce Driving Facial Oil Segment
- 409Legalize It: CannaSkin
- 314Probiotic Skincare is Finding Success with Esse Skin Care Leading the Way
- 268Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 2645 Ways Skin Care Brands Can Differentiate
- 206Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 192What's Driving Growth in Skin Lighteners Through 2020?
- Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
2/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Retinaldehyde Pairings and Trojan Horses: Expanded Edition
5/6/2016, David Peter, John Stanek and Melinda Wochner, CoValence Laboratories, and Shyam Gupta, Bioderm Research
- 3 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
5/23/2016, Tanaha Hairston
- Ottilie & Lulu Make Tween Skin Care Easy
11/16/2015, Jo-El Grossman