Alberto-Culver is expanding its skin care offering to include a line formulated for multicultural women. The company will launch Soft & Beautiful Skin later this year. The line is an extension of Soft & Beautiful, a line of hair care products for women of color. The line will include a body lotion, hand cream, body butter cream and exfoliating body polish. The announcement comes just a few months after the company launched a skin care extension of its St. Ives brand.
Alberto-Culver to Launch Multicultural Skin Care Brand
October 6, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1392U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 9782017's Trendiest Beauty Concept: Clouds
- 665Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 526Skin Analysis That's a Snap (of a Selfie) Thanks to Olay
- 506SLIDESHOW: K-beauty Goes Mass in the United States
- 373How Skin Care Brands Can Improve Online Presence
- 3594 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 31466% of Americans Don't Protect Skin Against Pollution
- 226Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 126SMD Cosmetics International Brings K-Beauty Stateside with Inhyunjin Anti-Aging Line
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Retinaldehyde Pairings and Trojan Horses: Expanded Edition
5/6/2016, David Peter, John Stanek and Melinda Wochner, CoValence Laboratories, and Shyam Gupta, Bioderm Research
- 3 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
5/23/2016, Tanaha Hairston
11/7/2016, Laura Ziv
- How to Build a Brand and Win on QVC
1/5/2017, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief