Alberto-Culver is expanding its skin care offering to include a line formulated for multicultural women. The company will launch Soft & Beautiful Skin later this year. The line is an extension of Soft & Beautiful, a line of hair care products for women of color. The line will include a body lotion, hand cream, body butter cream and exfoliating body polish. The announcement comes just a few months after the company launched a skin care extension of its St. Ives brand.
Alberto-Culver to Launch Multicultural Skin Care Brand
April 29, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1640U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1033Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 356These are 2040's Wrinkliest Cities, According to ROC
- 240Legalize It: CannaSkin
- 230Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 218K-beauty Arrives at Walmart
- 185Flawless By Friday Delivers Unisex Skin Care
- 174Can Strivectin Defend Necks Against Technology?
- 165Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 134Mom- and Baby-friendly Skin Care
- Next-level Natural Skin Care
10/11/2015, Lisa Doyle
- A New Paradigm in Skin Care
10/11/2015, Jacqueline Clarke, Diagonal Reports
- Applied Consumer Insights in Acne Care and Conditioners
10/17/2015, Jennifer Donahue and Denise Costrini, Croda Personal Care North America
- Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
2/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured