Posted: October 6, 2009
Nuxe launched its Huile Prodigieuse—Multi-Purpose and Multi-Usage Dry Oil with a complex of almond extract, St. John’s Wort, camellia oil, vitamin E and sunscreen. The product is formulated to soothe and protect the face, body and hair. The oil is available at Barneys New York, BC Apothecary, LA and online at www.beautyhabit.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1418U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 810Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 236Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 1834 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 1782017's Trendiest Beauty Concept: Clouds
- 125SLIDESHOW: K-beauty Goes Mass in the United States
- 121Skin Analysis That's a Snap (of a Selfie) Thanks to Olay
- 110Taking Care of Skin is a Treet
- 88[in-cosmetics Global] Infrared for Differentiated Sun Care and Antioxidant Products
- 85MyChelle Dermaceuticals’ Perfect C PRO Serum 25%