Posted: October 6, 2009
Nuxe launched its Huile Prodigieuse—Multi-Purpose and Multi-Usage Dry Oil with a complex of almond extract, St. John’s Wort, camellia oil, vitamin E and sunscreen. The product is formulated to soothe and protect the face, body and hair. The oil is available at Barneys New York, BC Apothecary, LA and online at www.beautyhabit.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1546U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1292Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 1169Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 420E-commerce Driving Facial Oil Segment
- 414Legalize It: CannaSkin
- 306Probiotic Skincare is Finding Success with Esse Skin Care Leading the Way
- 266Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 2575 Ways Skin Care Brands Can Differentiate
- 195What's Driving Growth in Skin Lighteners Through 2020?
- 193Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom