Posted: October 6, 2009
Nuxe launched its Huile Prodigieuse—Multi-Purpose and Multi-Usage Dry Oil with a complex of almond extract, St. John’s Wort, camellia oil, vitamin E and sunscreen. The product is formulated to soothe and protect the face, body and hair. The oil is available at Barneys New York, BC Apothecary, LA and online at www.beautyhabit.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1472U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 11934 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 1126Dermaplane Debuts at Ulta
- 803Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 738Inside the K-beauty Playbook
- 678Beauty 2017-2018, Part 5: What’s Working in Skin Care & Hair Care
- 268Robin McGraw Revelation Seeks to Improve Skin and Inspire Women
- 246Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 239Kleenex Exfoliating Cushions Named Product of the Year 2017
- 176Biossance Expands Its Renewable Clean Skin Care to Sephora
- Dermalogica’s Daily Superfoliant