Posted: October 6, 2009
Nuxe launched its Huile Prodigieuse—Multi-Purpose and Multi-Usage Dry Oil with a complex of almond extract, St. John’s Wort, camellia oil, vitamin E and sunscreen. The product is formulated to soothe and protect the face, body and hair. The oil is available at Barneys New York, BC Apothecary, LA and online at www.beautyhabit.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1021U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 335‘Second Skin’ Delivers Potential Fountain of Youth
- 280Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 187Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
- 183Skin Care Should Encompass Joy: DCL Relaunches Brand
- 148Galderma Encourages Rosacea Sufferers to Ditch Their Makeup
- 139Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 135Mother Dirt Launches Microbiome-restoring Products
- 119The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 106Melt On Oil-Cream, Melt Off Impurities