Posted: October 6, 2009
Nuxe launched its Huile Prodigieuse—Multi-Purpose and Multi-Usage Dry Oil with a complex of almond extract, St. John’s Wort, camellia oil, vitamin E and sunscreen. The product is formulated to soothe and protect the face, body and hair. The oil is available at Barneys New York, BC Apothecary, LA and online at www.beautyhabit.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1486U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1157Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 3785 Drivers of Multicultural Skin Care
- 365Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 322Home-cooked Beauty: Meet Oleum Vera
- 282Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 228Is Your Brand Making Anti-pollution Claims? Read This.
- 226L'Oreal Presents Skin Care That Lets Women Embrace Their Age
- 199Robin McGraw Revelation Seeks to Improve Skin and Inspire Women