Posted: October 6, 2009
Nuxe launched its Huile Prodigieuse—Multi-Purpose and Multi-Usage Dry Oil with a complex of almond extract, St. John’s Wort, camellia oil, vitamin E and sunscreen. The product is formulated to soothe and protect the face, body and hair. The oil is available at Barneys New York, BC Apothecary, LA and online at www.beautyhabit.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1063U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 925Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 211Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 209Beauty Consumers Are Motivated Equally by Confidence and Youthfulness
- 193Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 162Satisfy Skin's Hunger with Superfoods Face Line
- 129Coming Soon: DNA Kit Helps Skin Care
- 126ZSS Zooms, Soothes, Shields
- 112Meet the Mummy Mask
- 106Is Differin Gel Changing the Anti-Acne Game?