Posted: October 6, 2009
BASF Introduces Dehyton® AO 45 – The First Commercial Microalgae-Derived Betaine Surfactant — BASF Personal Care
Nuxe launched its Huile Prodigieuse—Multi-Purpose and Multi-Usage Dry Oil with a complex of almond extract, St. John’s Wort, camellia oil, vitamin E and sunscreen. The product is formulated to soothe and protect the face, body and hair. The oil is available at Barneys New York, BC Apothecary, LA and online at www.beautyhabit.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 524U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 450Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 269Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 243Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 172Applied Consumer Insights in Acne Care and Conditioners
- 169Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 168Skin Care Market Radiant for Foreseeable Future
- 143Next-level Natural Skin Care
- 128The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 83A New Paradigm in Skin Care