Posted: October 6, 2009
Nuxe launched its Huile Prodigieuse—Multi-Purpose and Multi-Usage Dry Oil with a complex of almond extract, St. John’s Wort, camellia oil, vitamin E and sunscreen. The product is formulated to soothe and protect the face, body and hair. The oil is available at Barneys New York, BC Apothecary, LA and online at www.beautyhabit.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1181U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1044Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 522Antiaging Beauty Driving Global Skin Care Through 2024
- 295Infrared-y for Beauty
- 211Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 205Plantasens Creates Texture Transformations for Face, Hair and Body
- 190Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 184Acne-free in 1, 2, 3
- 163These are 2040's Wrinkliest Cities, According to ROC
- 102Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom