Posted: October 6, 2009
Nuxe launched its Huile Prodigieuse—Multi-Purpose and Multi-Usage Dry Oil with a complex of almond extract, St. John’s Wort, camellia oil, vitamin E and sunscreen. The product is formulated to soothe and protect the face, body and hair. The oil is available at Barneys New York, BC Apothecary, LA and online at www.beautyhabit.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1774U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1085Sheet Mask Sales Will Reach $336.7 Million by 2024
- 1032Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 782Exclusive Interview: Yes To Is Winning Skin Care With Cotton and Charcoal
- 6495 Drivers of Multicultural Skin Care
- 619Madonna’s MDNA Skin Coming to U.S.
- 517How to Build a Brand and Win on QVC
- 511Is Your Brand Making Anti-pollution Claims? Read This.
- 452There's a Subscription Box for That: Korean Sheet Masks
- Dermalogica’s Daily Superfoliant