Posted: October 6, 2009
Nuxe launched its Huile Prodigieuse—Multi-Purpose and Multi-Usage Dry Oil with a complex of almond extract, St. John’s Wort, camellia oil, vitamin E and sunscreen. The product is formulated to soothe and protect the face, body and hair. The oil is available at Barneys New York, BC Apothecary, LA and online at www.beautyhabit.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1650U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1033Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 358These are 2040's Wrinkliest Cities, According to ROC
- 241Legalize It: CannaSkin
- 229Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 219K-beauty Arrives at Walmart
- 185Flawless By Friday Delivers Unisex Skin Care
- 174Can Strivectin Defend Necks Against Technology?
- 166Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 135Mom- and Baby-friendly Skin Care