Posted: October 6, 2009
Nuxe launched its Huile Prodigieuse—Multi-Purpose and Multi-Usage Dry Oil with a complex of almond extract, St. John’s Wort, camellia oil, vitamin E and sunscreen. The product is formulated to soothe and protect the face, body and hair. The oil is available at Barneys New York, BC Apothecary, LA and online at www.beautyhabit.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1061U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 432Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 275Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 193Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 176Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 146The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 138Men, It's Okay to Get Fresh With New Gel
- 112Rejuvenate Skin Utilizing Facial Sheet Masks
- 110Skin Care Market Radiant for Foreseeable Future
- 104Mist Skin Toward Hydration