Posted: October 6, 2009
Nuxe launched its Huile Prodigieuse—Multi-Purpose and Multi-Usage Dry Oil with a complex of almond extract, St. John’s Wort, camellia oil, vitamin E and sunscreen. The product is formulated to soothe and protect the face, body and hair. The oil is available at Barneys New York, BC Apothecary, LA and online at www.beautyhabit.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1313U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 497Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 434Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 427Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
- 216Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 211Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 176Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 166LeafLAB Develops Botanical-based Masks
- 132The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 106From Diaper Rash to Tattoos: Dr. Bronner's Body & Lip Balm