Posted: October 6, 2009
Nuxe launched its Huile Prodigieuse—Multi-Purpose and Multi-Usage Dry Oil with a complex of almond extract, St. John’s Wort, camellia oil, vitamin E and sunscreen. The product is formulated to soothe and protect the face, body and hair. The oil is available at Barneys New York, BC Apothecary, LA and online at www.beautyhabit.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1018U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 684Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 6133 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
- 229Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 146Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 134NERD Out to be Acne Free
- 129Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 90Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Hairless Bikini
- 90Natural Skin Care Growth
- 81Skin Care Should Encompass Joy: DCL Relaunches Brand