Posted: October 6, 2009
RéVive introduced Blanche, a serum created with a cocktail of four non-hydroquinone ingredients that block melanin production. The product is formulated for all skin types. The product is available at Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Bergdorf Goodman and other fine retailers, as well as online at www.ReviveSkinCare.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1583U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 982Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 348These are 2040's Wrinkliest Cities, According to ROC
- 236Legalize It: CannaSkin
- 224Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 212K-beauty Arrives at Walmart
- 181Flawless By Friday Delivers Unisex Skin Care
- 174Can Strivectin Defend Necks Against Technology?
- 156Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 143Infrared-y for Beauty