Posted: October 6, 2009
RéVive introduced Blanche, a serum created with a cocktail of four non-hydroquinone ingredients that block melanin production. The product is formulated for all skin types. The product is available at Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Bergdorf Goodman and other fine retailers, as well as online at www.ReviveSkinCare.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1069U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 316‘Second Skin’ Delivers Potential Fountain of Youth
- 307Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 188Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
- 171Skin Care Should Encompass Joy: DCL Relaunches Brand
- 165Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 151Galderma Encourages Rosacea Sufferers to Ditch Their Makeup
- 125The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 115Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 99Melt On Oil-Cream, Melt Off Impurities