Posted: October 6, 2009
RéVive introduced Blanche, a serum created with a cocktail of four non-hydroquinone ingredients that block melanin production. The product is formulated for all skin types. The product is available at Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Bergdorf Goodman and other fine retailers, as well as online at www.ReviveSkinCare.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1041U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 716Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 6113 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
- 233Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 153Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 136Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 134NERD Out to be Acne Free
- 95Natural Skin Care Growth
- 91Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Hairless Bikini
- 80Skin Care Should Encompass Joy: DCL Relaunches Brand