Posted: October 6, 2009
RéVive introduced Blanche, a serum created with a cocktail of four non-hydroquinone ingredients that block melanin production. The product is formulated for all skin types. The product is available at Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Bergdorf Goodman and other fine retailers, as well as online at www.ReviveSkinCare.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1308U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 475Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 430Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 428Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
- 210Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 209Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 169Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 168LeafLAB Develops Botanical-based Masks
- 132The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 106From Diaper Rash to Tattoos: Dr. Bronner's Body & Lip Balm