Posted: October 6, 2009
BASF Introduces Dehyton® AO 45 – The First Commercial Microalgae-Derived Betaine Surfactant — BASF Personal Care
RéVive introduced Blanche, a serum created with a cocktail of four non-hydroquinone ingredients that block melanin production. The product is formulated for all skin types. The product is available at Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Bergdorf Goodman and other fine retailers, as well as online at www.ReviveSkinCare.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 509U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 485Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 274Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 257Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 195Applied Consumer Insights in Acne Care and Conditioners
- 167Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 165Next-level Natural Skin Care
- 159Skin Care Market Radiant for Foreseeable Future
- 136The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 100A New Paradigm in Skin Care