Posted: October 6, 2009
RéVive introduced Blanche, a serum created with a cocktail of four non-hydroquinone ingredients that block melanin production. The product is formulated for all skin types. The product is available at Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Bergdorf Goodman and other fine retailers, as well as online at www.ReviveSkinCare.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1292U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 767Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 582Sheet Mask Sales Will Reach $336.7 Million by 2024
- 439Exclusive Interview: Yes To Is Winning Skin Care With Cotton and Charcoal
- 4125 Drivers of Multicultural Skin Care
- 304Madonna’s MDNA Skin Coming to U.S.
- 296How to Build a Brand and Win on QVC
- 239There's a Subscription Box for That: Korean Sheet Masks
- 222Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 216Is Your Brand Making Anti-pollution Claims? Read This.
- Dermalogica’s Daily Superfoliant