Posted: October 6, 2009
RéVive introduced Blanche, a serum created with a cocktail of four non-hydroquinone ingredients that block melanin production. The product is formulated for all skin types. The product is available at Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Bergdorf Goodman and other fine retailers, as well as online at www.ReviveSkinCare.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1393U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 9752017's Trendiest Beauty Concept: Clouds
- 659Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 527Skin Analysis That's a Snap (of a Selfie) Thanks to Olay
- 507SLIDESHOW: K-beauty Goes Mass in the United States
- 373How Skin Care Brands Can Improve Online Presence
- 3574 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 31466% of Americans Don't Protect Skin Against Pollution
- 226Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 126SMD Cosmetics International Brings K-Beauty Stateside with Inhyunjin Anti-Aging Line