Posted: October 6, 2009
RéVive introduced Blanche, a serum created with a cocktail of four non-hydroquinone ingredients that block melanin production. The product is formulated for all skin types. The product is available at Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Bergdorf Goodman and other fine retailers, as well as online at www.ReviveSkinCare.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1528U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1122Dermaplane Debuts at Ulta
- 10814 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 834Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 657Inside the K-beauty Playbook
- 620Beauty 2017-2018, Part 5: What’s Working in Skin Care & Hair Care
- 285Exclusive Interview: Yes To Is Winning Skin Care With Cotton and Charcoal
- 269Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 263Robin McGraw Revelation Seeks to Improve Skin and Inspire Women
- 190Kleenex Exfoliating Cushions Named Product of the Year 2017
- Dermalogica’s Daily Superfoliant