Gattefossé launched a new extract—Original Extract Grape Bio. It is part of a line, Original Extracts, consisting of true water extracted from plants. All the products contain volatile components, trace elements and mineral salts as found in fresh plants, accounting for, according to the company, their skin bioavailability. Preservative-free, these waters have been shown to have the ability to influence enzymatic processes, and are certified as 100% organic by Ecocert.
Water Extract for Skin Care
June 8, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1310U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 479Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
- 399Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 182Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 181Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 174LeafLAB Develops Botanical-based Masks
- 164Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 159Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 125The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 108Natural Skin Care Growth
- Natural Skin Care Growth
7/9/2015, Nicole Tyrimou, Euromonitor
- Next-level Natural Skin Care
10/11/2015, Lisa Doyle
- A New Paradigm in Skin Care
10/11/2015, Jacqueline Clarke, Diagonal Reports
- Applied Consumer Insights in Acne Care and Conditioners
10/17/2015, Jennifer Donahue and Denise Costrini, Croda Personal Care North America
- Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
2/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief