Gattefossé launched a new extract—Original Extract Grape Bio. It is part of a line, Original Extracts, consisting of true water extracted from plants. All the products contain volatile components, trace elements and mineral salts as found in fresh plants, accounting for, according to the company, their skin bioavailability. Preservative-free, these waters have been shown to have the ability to influence enzymatic processes, and are certified as 100% organic by Ecocert.
Water Extract for Skin Care
June 8, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1242U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 752Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 576Sheet Mask Sales Will Reach $336.7 Million by 2024
- 4355 Drivers of Multicultural Skin Care
- 425Exclusive Interview: Yes To Is Winning Skin Care With Cotton and Charcoal
- 332Is Your Brand Making Anti-pollution Claims? Read This.
- 306Madonna’s MDNA Skin Coming to U.S.
- 291How to Build a Brand and Win on QVC
- 237There's a Subscription Box for That: Korean Sheet Masks
- 224Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
2/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Retinaldehyde Pairings and Trojan Horses: Expanded Edition
5/6/2016, David Peter, John Stanek and Melinda Wochner, CoValence Laboratories, and Shyam Gupta, Bioderm Research
- 3 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
5/23/2016, Tanaha Hairston
11/7/2016, Laura Ziv