Gattefossé launched a new extract—Original Extract Grape Bio. It is part of a line, Original Extracts, consisting of true water extracted from plants. All the products contain volatile components, trace elements and mineral salts as found in fresh plants, accounting for, according to the company, their skin bioavailability. Preservative-free, these waters have been shown to have the ability to influence enzymatic processes, and are certified as 100% organic by Ecocert.
Water Extract for Skin Care
June 8, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1189U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1065Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 486Antiaging Beauty Driving Global Skin Care Through 2024
- 249Infrared-y for Beauty
- 208Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 202Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 186Plantasens Creates Texture Transformations for Face, Hair and Body
- 161Acne-free in 1, 2, 3
- 97Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 84Next-level Natural Skin Care
- Next-level Natural Skin Care
10/11/2015, Lisa Doyle
- A New Paradigm in Skin Care
10/11/2015, Jacqueline Clarke, Diagonal Reports
- Applied Consumer Insights in Acne Care and Conditioners
10/17/2015, Jennifer Donahue and Denise Costrini, Croda Personal Care North America
- Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
2/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured