Gattefossé launched a new extract—Original Extract Grape Bio. It is part of a line, Original Extracts, consisting of true water extracted from plants. All the products contain volatile components, trace elements and mineral salts as found in fresh plants, accounting for, according to the company, their skin bioavailability. Preservative-free, these waters have been shown to have the ability to influence enzymatic processes, and are certified as 100% organic by Ecocert.
Water Extract for Skin Care
June 8, 2010
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 459U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 433Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 245Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 230Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 150Skin Care Market Radiant for Foreseeable Future
- 148Next-level Natural Skin Care
- 145Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 143Applied Consumer Insights in Acne Care and Conditioners
- 124The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 90A New Paradigm in Skin Care
- Private Label Takes on Skin Care
10/7/2008, Jeff Falk
- Specialty Skin Care Makes Multiple Claims
1/9/2009, Leslie Benson
- Spice up Your Formulation: Addressing Issues Caused by Acids in Skin Care Products
8/25/2009, Zolt Szabados, Technical Services Manager, BASF Corporation
- Results Driven
3/4/2010, Sara Mason
- Multi-Innovation in Actives
6/4/2010, Diane Bilodeau, Ph.D.