Gattefossé launched a new extract—Original Extract Grape Bio. It is part of a line, Original Extracts, consisting of true water extracted from plants. All the products contain volatile components, trace elements and mineral salts as found in fresh plants, accounting for, according to the company, their skin bioavailability. Preservative-free, these waters have been shown to have the ability to influence enzymatic processes, and are certified as 100% organic by Ecocert.
Water Extract for Skin Care
June 8, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1577U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1405Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 1207Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 440E-commerce Driving Facial Oil Segment
- 406Legalize It: CannaSkin
- 312Probiotic Skincare is Finding Success with Esse Skin Care Leading the Way
- 271Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 2645 Ways Skin Care Brands Can Differentiate
- 203Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 192What's Driving Growth in Skin Lighteners Through 2020?
- Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
2/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Retinaldehyde Pairings and Trojan Horses: Expanded Edition
5/6/2016, David Peter, John Stanek and Melinda Wochner, CoValence Laboratories, and Shyam Gupta, Bioderm Research
- 3 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
5/23/2016, Tanaha Hairston
- Ottilie & Lulu Make Tween Skin Care Easy
11/16/2015, Jo-El Grossman