Gattefossé launched a new extract—Original Extract Grape Bio. It is part of a line, Original Extracts, consisting of true water extracted from plants. All the products contain volatile components, trace elements and mineral salts as found in fresh plants, accounting for, according to the company, their skin bioavailability. Preservative-free, these waters have been shown to have the ability to influence enzymatic processes, and are certified as 100% organic by Ecocert.
Water Extract for Skin Care
June 8, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1448U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 11714 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 1121Dermaplane Debuts at Ulta
- 777Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 724Inside the K-beauty Playbook
- 673Beauty 2017-2018, Part 5: What’s Working in Skin Care & Hair Care
- 259Robin McGraw Revelation Seeks to Improve Skin and Inspire Women
- 253Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 232Kleenex Exfoliating Cushions Named Product of the Year 2017
- 169Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Retinaldehyde Pairings and Trojan Horses: Expanded Edition
5/6/2016, David Peter, John Stanek and Melinda Wochner, CoValence Laboratories, and Shyam Gupta, Bioderm Research
- 3 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
5/23/2016, Tanaha Hairston
11/7/2016, Laura Ziv
- How to Build a Brand and Win on QVC
1/5/2017, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief