Gattefossé launched a new extract—Original Extract Grape Bio. It is part of a line, Original Extracts, consisting of true water extracted from plants. All the products contain volatile components, trace elements and mineral salts as found in fresh plants, accounting for, according to the company, their skin bioavailability. Preservative-free, these waters have been shown to have the ability to influence enzymatic processes, and are certified as 100% organic by Ecocert.
Water Extract for Skin Care
June 8, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1468U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1165Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 473Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 294Home-cooked Beauty: Meet Oleum Vera
- 272Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 225L'Oreal Presents Skin Care That Lets Women Embrace Their Age
- 179Beauty Drinks Market to Sail Past $1 Billion by 2021
- 155Q: Why Does Skin Sag? A: Sweat Gland Shrinkage
- 151Robin McGraw Revelation Seeks to Improve Skin and Inspire Women
- Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
2/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Retinaldehyde Pairings and Trojan Horses: Expanded Edition
5/6/2016, David Peter, John Stanek and Melinda Wochner, CoValence Laboratories, and Shyam Gupta, Bioderm Research
- 3 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
5/23/2016, Tanaha Hairston
11/7/2016, Laura Ziv