Gattefossé launched a new extract—Original Extract Grape Bio. It is part of a line, Original Extracts, consisting of true water extracted from plants. All the products contain volatile components, trace elements and mineral salts as found in fresh plants, accounting for, according to the company, their skin bioavailability. Preservative-free, these waters have been shown to have the ability to influence enzymatic processes, and are certified as 100% organic by Ecocert.
Water Extract for Skin Care
June 8, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1388U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 9792017's Trendiest Beauty Concept: Clouds
- 662Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 520Skin Analysis That's a Snap (of a Selfie) Thanks to Olay
- 502SLIDESHOW: K-beauty Goes Mass in the United States
- 370How Skin Care Brands Can Improve Online Presence
- 3584 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 31266% of Americans Don't Protect Skin Against Pollution
- 222Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 125SMD Cosmetics International Brings K-Beauty Stateside with Inhyunjin Anti-Aging Line
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Retinaldehyde Pairings and Trojan Horses: Expanded Edition
5/6/2016, David Peter, John Stanek and Melinda Wochner, CoValence Laboratories, and Shyam Gupta, Bioderm Research
- 3 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
5/23/2016, Tanaha Hairston
11/7/2016, Laura Ziv
- How to Build a Brand and Win on QVC
1/5/2017, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief