Gattefossé launched a new extract—Original Extract Grape Bio. It is part of a line, Original Extracts, consisting of true water extracted from plants. All the products contain volatile components, trace elements and mineral salts as found in fresh plants, accounting for, according to the company, their skin bioavailability. Preservative-free, these waters have been shown to have the ability to influence enzymatic processes, and are certified as 100% organic by Ecocert.
Water Extract for Skin Care
June 8, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1602U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1011Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 353These are 2040's Wrinkliest Cities, According to ROC
- 239Legalize It: CannaSkin
- 230Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 215K-beauty Arrives at Walmart
- 184Flawless By Friday Delivers Unisex Skin Care
- 175Can Strivectin Defend Necks Against Technology?
- 156Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 133Mom- and Baby-friendly Skin Care
- Next-level Natural Skin Care
10/11/2015, Lisa Doyle
- A New Paradigm in Skin Care
10/11/2015, Jacqueline Clarke, Diagonal Reports
- Applied Consumer Insights in Acne Care and Conditioners
10/17/2015, Jennifer Donahue and Denise Costrini, Croda Personal Care North America
- Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
2/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured