Peptide Eye Care
Posted: October 6, 2009
BASF Introduces Dehyton® AO 45 – The First Commercial Microalgae-Derived Betaine Surfactant — BASF Personal Care
Derma e Natural Bodycare introduced its Peptides Plus Double-Action Wrinkle Reverse Eye Crème that features two peptides with antioxidants. The crème is paraben-free and 100% vegetarian. The product is available where natural skin care products are sold, including The Vitamin Shoppe and select Whole Foods Markets.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 507U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 471Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 260Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 247Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 191Applied Consumer Insights in Acne Care and Conditioners
- 168Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 157Skin Care Market Radiant for Foreseeable Future
- 154Next-level Natural Skin Care
- 131The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 89A New Paradigm in Skin Care