Silab launched p-Refinyl, a multi-action active ingredient that is claimed to attenuate the appearance of dilated pores through a three-pronged process: reduction of sebum secretion, restoration of normal keratinization processes and limitation of pore wall slackening. The product was reportedly tested on Caucasian and Asian skin with successful results. Also, the company unveiled its BIO line of formulated skin products. The line includes: Osilift, a branched natural polyoses derived from organic oats; Structurine, designed for regenerative and hydrating skin products; Vitanol, which stimulates collagen synthesis and limits MMP-1 activity; Sensiline, which limits irritant agent penetration; Coheliss, formulated to boost cell function; and Desoxine, which provides recovery of gluthathione, an essential molecule in skin’s natural protective structure.
New Ingredients Target Skin Care
November 9, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1069U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 442Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 266Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 199Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 178Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 142The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 141Men, It's Okay to Get Fresh With New Gel
- 113Rejuvenate Skin Utilizing Facial Sheet Masks
- 105Skin Care Market Radiant for Foreseeable Future
- 97Uneven Skin Tone: Causes and Treatments
- Private Label Takes on Skin Care
10/7/2008, Jeff Falk
- Specialty Skin Care Makes Multiple Claims
1/9/2009, Leslie Benson
- Spice up Your Formulation: Addressing Issues Caused by Acids in Skin Care Products
8/25/2009, Zolt Szabados, Technical Services Manager, BASF Corporation
- Results Driven
3/4/2010, Sara Mason
- Multi-Innovation in Actives
6/4/2010, Diane Bilodeau, Ph.D.