Silab launched p-Refinyl, a multi-action active ingredient that is claimed to attenuate the appearance of dilated pores through a three-pronged process: reduction of sebum secretion, restoration of normal keratinization processes and limitation of pore wall slackening. The product was reportedly tested on Caucasian and Asian skin with successful results. Also, the company unveiled its BIO line of formulated skin products. The line includes: Osilift, a branched natural polyoses derived from organic oats; Structurine, designed for regenerative and hydrating skin products; Vitanol, which stimulates collagen synthesis and limits MMP-1 activity; Sensiline, which limits irritant agent penetration; Coheliss, formulated to boost cell function; and Desoxine, which provides recovery of gluthathione, an essential molecule in skin’s natural protective structure.
New Ingredients Target Skin Care
November 9, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1450U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1146Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 454Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 296Home-cooked Beauty: Meet Oleum Vera
- 274Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 225L'Oreal Presents Skin Care That Lets Women Embrace Their Age
- 181Beauty Drinks Market to Sail Past $1 Billion by 2021
- 154Q: Why Does Skin Sag? A: Sweat Gland Shrinkage
- 151Robin McGraw Revelation Seeks to Improve Skin and Inspire Women
- Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
2/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Retinaldehyde Pairings and Trojan Horses: Expanded Edition
5/6/2016, David Peter, John Stanek and Melinda Wochner, CoValence Laboratories, and Shyam Gupta, Bioderm Research
- 3 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
5/23/2016, Tanaha Hairston
11/7/2016, Laura Ziv