Silab launched p-Refinyl, a multi-action active ingredient that is claimed to attenuate the appearance of dilated pores through a three-pronged process: reduction of sebum secretion, restoration of normal keratinization processes and limitation of pore wall slackening. The product was reportedly tested on Caucasian and Asian skin with successful results. Also, the company unveiled its BIO line of formulated skin products. The line includes: Osilift, a branched natural polyoses derived from organic oats; Structurine, designed for regenerative and hydrating skin products; Vitanol, which stimulates collagen synthesis and limits MMP-1 activity; Sensiline, which limits irritant agent penetration; Coheliss, formulated to boost cell function; and Desoxine, which provides recovery of gluthathione, an essential molecule in skin’s natural protective structure.
New Ingredients Target Skin Care
November 9, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 2183U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1302Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 1156Sheet Mask Sales Will Reach $336.7 Million by 2024
- 843Exclusive Interview: Yes To Is Winning Skin Care With Cotton and Charcoal
- 7895 Drivers of Multicultural Skin Care
- 621Madonna’s MDNA Skin Coming to U.S.
- 576How to Build a Brand and Win on QVC
- 477There's a Subscription Box for That: Korean Sheet Masks
- 418Is Your Brand Making Anti-pollution Claims? Read This.
- 363Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
2/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Retinaldehyde Pairings and Trojan Horses: Expanded Edition
5/6/2016, David Peter, John Stanek and Melinda Wochner, CoValence Laboratories, and Shyam Gupta, Bioderm Research
- 3 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
5/23/2016, Tanaha Hairston
11/7/2016, Laura Ziv