Silab launched p-Refinyl, a multi-action active ingredient that is claimed to attenuate the appearance of dilated pores through a three-pronged process: reduction of sebum secretion, restoration of normal keratinization processes and limitation of pore wall slackening. The product was reportedly tested on Caucasian and Asian skin with successful results. Also, the company unveiled its BIO line of formulated skin products. The line includes: Osilift, a branched natural polyoses derived from organic oats; Structurine, designed for regenerative and hydrating skin products; Vitanol, which stimulates collagen synthesis and limits MMP-1 activity; Sensiline, which limits irritant agent penetration; Coheliss, formulated to boost cell function; and Desoxine, which provides recovery of gluthathione, an essential molecule in skin’s natural protective structure.
New Ingredients Target Skin Care
November 9, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1068U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 927Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 211Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 208Beauty Consumers Are Motivated Equally by Confidence and Youthfulness
- 193Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 161Satisfy Skin's Hunger with Superfoods Face Line
- 129Coming Soon: DNA Kit Helps Skin Care
- 128ZSS Zooms, Soothes, Shields
- 113Meet the Mummy Mask
- 106Is Differin Gel Changing the Anti-Acne Game?
- Next-level Natural Skin Care
10/11/2015, Lisa Doyle
- A New Paradigm in Skin Care
10/11/2015, Jacqueline Clarke, Diagonal Reports
- Applied Consumer Insights in Acne Care and Conditioners
10/17/2015, Jennifer Donahue and Denise Costrini, Croda Personal Care North America
- Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
2/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured