Silab launched p-Refinyl, a multi-action active ingredient that is claimed to attenuate the appearance of dilated pores through a three-pronged process: reduction of sebum secretion, restoration of normal keratinization processes and limitation of pore wall slackening. The product was reportedly tested on Caucasian and Asian skin with successful results. Also, the company unveiled its BIO line of formulated skin products. The line includes: Osilift, a branched natural polyoses derived from organic oats; Structurine, designed for regenerative and hydrating skin products; Vitanol, which stimulates collagen synthesis and limits MMP-1 activity; Sensiline, which limits irritant agent penetration; Coheliss, formulated to boost cell function; and Desoxine, which provides recovery of gluthathione, an essential molecule in skin’s natural protective structure.
New Ingredients Target Skin Care
November 9, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1448U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 11694 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 1121Dermaplane Debuts at Ulta
- 775Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 723Inside the K-beauty Playbook
- 672Beauty 2017-2018, Part 5: What’s Working in Skin Care & Hair Care
- 259Robin McGraw Revelation Seeks to Improve Skin and Inspire Women
- 252Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 231Kleenex Exfoliating Cushions Named Product of the Year 2017
- 167Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Retinaldehyde Pairings and Trojan Horses: Expanded Edition
5/6/2016, David Peter, John Stanek and Melinda Wochner, CoValence Laboratories, and Shyam Gupta, Bioderm Research
- 3 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
5/23/2016, Tanaha Hairston
11/7/2016, Laura Ziv
- How to Build a Brand and Win on QVC
1/5/2017, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief