Silab launched p-Refinyl, a multi-action active ingredient that is claimed to attenuate the appearance of dilated pores through a three-pronged process: reduction of sebum secretion, restoration of normal keratinization processes and limitation of pore wall slackening. The product was reportedly tested on Caucasian and Asian skin with successful results. Also, the company unveiled its BIO line of formulated skin products. The line includes: Osilift, a branched natural polyoses derived from organic oats; Structurine, designed for regenerative and hydrating skin products; Vitanol, which stimulates collagen synthesis and limits MMP-1 activity; Sensiline, which limits irritant agent penetration; Coheliss, formulated to boost cell function; and Desoxine, which provides recovery of gluthathione, an essential molecule in skin’s natural protective structure.
New Ingredients Target Skin Care
November 9, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1301U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 9472017's Trendiest Beauty Concept: Clouds
- 652Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 480SLIDESHOW: K-beauty Goes Mass in the United States
- 463Skin Analysis That's a Snap (of a Selfie) Thanks to Olay
- 3544 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 340How Skin Care Brands Can Improve Online Presence
- 30466% of Americans Don't Protect Skin Against Pollution
- 266Biossance Expands Its Renewable Clean Skin Care to Sephora
- 213Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Retinaldehyde Pairings and Trojan Horses: Expanded Edition
5/6/2016, David Peter, John Stanek and Melinda Wochner, CoValence Laboratories, and Shyam Gupta, Bioderm Research
- 3 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
5/23/2016, Tanaha Hairston
11/7/2016, Laura Ziv
- How to Build a Brand and Win on QVC
1/5/2017, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief