Silab launched p-Refinyl, a multi-action active ingredient that is claimed to attenuate the appearance of dilated pores through a three-pronged process: reduction of sebum secretion, restoration of normal keratinization processes and limitation of pore wall slackening. The product was reportedly tested on Caucasian and Asian skin with successful results. Also, the company unveiled its BIO line of formulated skin products. The line includes: Osilift, a branched natural polyoses derived from organic oats; Structurine, designed for regenerative and hydrating skin products; Vitanol, which stimulates collagen synthesis and limits MMP-1 activity; Sensiline, which limits irritant agent penetration; Coheliss, formulated to boost cell function; and Desoxine, which provides recovery of gluthathione, an essential molecule in skin’s natural protective structure.
New Ingredients Target Skin Care
November 9, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1256U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 428Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
- 405Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 243Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 190Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 182Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 170LeafLAB Develops Botanical-based Masks
- 153Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 130The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 108From Diaper Rash to Tattoos: Dr. Bronner's Body & Lip Balm
- Natural Skin Care Growth
7/9/2015, Nicole Tyrimou, Euromonitor
- Next-level Natural Skin Care
10/11/2015, Lisa Doyle
- A New Paradigm in Skin Care
10/11/2015, Jacqueline Clarke, Diagonal Reports
- Applied Consumer Insights in Acne Care and Conditioners
10/17/2015, Jennifer Donahue and Denise Costrini, Croda Personal Care North America
- Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
2/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief