Posted: October 6, 2009
Murad introduced its Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel, formulated with 2% hdroquinone that fades away unwanted discoloration and combined with licorice and allantoin to alleviate irritation and inflammation. The product is available in spas, salons and at the various locations listed at www.murad.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1024U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 896Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 210Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 187Beauty Consumers Are Motivated Equally by Confidence and Youthfulness
- 181Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 141Satisfy Skin's Hunger with Superfoods Face Line
- 124ZSS Zooms, Soothes, Shields
- 116Coming Soon: DNA Kit Helps Skin Care
- 110Meet the Mummy Mask
- 102Is Differin Gel Changing the Anti-Acne Game?