Posted: October 6, 2009
Murad introduced its Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel, formulated with 2% hdroquinone that fades away unwanted discoloration and combined with licorice and allantoin to alleviate irritation and inflammation. The product is available in spas, salons and at the various locations listed at www.murad.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1291U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 9382017's Trendiest Beauty Concept: Clouds
- 650Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 476SLIDESHOW: K-beauty Goes Mass in the United States
- 460Skin Analysis That's a Snap (of a Selfie) Thanks to Olay
- 3554 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 335How Skin Care Brands Can Improve Online Presence
- 30466% of Americans Don't Protect Skin Against Pollution
- 270Biossance Expands Its Renewable Clean Skin Care to Sephora
- 216Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"