Posted: October 6, 2009
Murad introduced its Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel, formulated with 2% hdroquinone that fades away unwanted discoloration and combined with licorice and allantoin to alleviate irritation and inflammation. The product is available in spas, salons and at the various locations listed at www.murad.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1041U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 326‘Second Skin’ Delivers Potential Fountain of Youth
- 297Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 186Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
- 173Skin Care Should Encompass Joy: DCL Relaunches Brand
- 156Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 152Galderma Encourages Rosacea Sufferers to Ditch Their Makeup
- 123The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 111Mother Dirt Launches Microbiome-restoring Products
- 101Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom