Posted: October 6, 2009
Murad introduced its Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel, formulated with 2% hdroquinone that fades away unwanted discoloration and combined with licorice and allantoin to alleviate irritation and inflammation. The product is available in spas, salons and at the various locations listed at www.murad.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1529U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1124Dermaplane Debuts at Ulta
- 10594 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 820Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 632Inside the K-beauty Playbook
- 616Beauty 2017-2018, Part 5: What’s Working in Skin Care & Hair Care
- 284Exclusive Interview: Yes To Is Winning Skin Care With Cotton and Charcoal
- 270Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 252Robin McGraw Revelation Seeks to Improve Skin and Inspire Women
- 176Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- Dermalogica’s Daily Superfoliant