Posted: October 6, 2009
BASF Introduces Dehyton® AO 45 – The First Commercial Microalgae-Derived Betaine Surfactant — BASF Personal Care
Murad introduced its Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel, formulated with 2% hdroquinone that fades away unwanted discoloration and combined with licorice and allantoin to alleviate irritation and inflammation. The product is available in spas, salons and at the various locations listed at www.murad.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 529U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 467Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 270Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 246Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 173Applied Consumer Insights in Acne Care and Conditioners
- 171Skin Care Market Radiant for Foreseeable Future
- 170Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 150Next-level Natural Skin Care
- 128The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 86A New Paradigm in Skin Care