Posted: October 6, 2009
Murad introduced its Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel, formulated with 2% hdroquinone that fades away unwanted discoloration and combined with licorice and allantoin to alleviate irritation and inflammation. The product is available in spas, salons and at the various locations listed at www.murad.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1143U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 680Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 563Sheet Mask Sales Will Reach $336.7 Million by 2024
- 4495 Drivers of Multicultural Skin Care
- 406Exclusive Interview: Yes To Is Winning Skin Care With Cotton and Charcoal
- 332Is Your Brand Making Anti-pollution Claims? Read This.
- 303Madonna’s MDNA Skin Coming to U.S.
- 277How to Build a Brand and Win on QVC
- 231There's a Subscription Box for That: Korean Sheet Masks
- 199Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- Dermalogica’s Daily Superfoliant