Posted: October 6, 2009
Murad introduced its Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel, formulated with 2% hdroquinone that fades away unwanted discoloration and combined with licorice and allantoin to alleviate irritation and inflammation. The product is available in spas, salons and at the various locations listed at www.murad.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1121U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 461Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 276Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 196Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 155Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 153Men, It's Okay to Get Fresh With New Gel
- 144Amyris is Betting That Less is More
- 132The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 111Skin Care Market Radiant for Foreseeable Future
- 105Rejuvenate Skin Utilizing Facial Sheet Masks