Posted: October 6, 2009
Murad introduced its Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel, formulated with 2% hdroquinone that fades away unwanted discoloration and combined with licorice and allantoin to alleviate irritation and inflammation. The product is available in spas, salons and at the various locations listed at www.murad.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1539U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1367Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 1173Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 435E-commerce Driving Facial Oil Segment
- 404Legalize It: CannaSkin
- 311Probiotic Skincare is Finding Success with Esse Skin Care Leading the Way
- 270Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 2615 Ways Skin Care Brands Can Differentiate
- 196Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 192What's Driving Growth in Skin Lighteners Through 2020?