Posted: October 6, 2009
Murad introduced its Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel, formulated with 2% hdroquinone that fades away unwanted discoloration and combined with licorice and allantoin to alleviate irritation and inflammation. The product is available in spas, salons and at the various locations listed at www.murad.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1305U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 497Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
- 399Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 182Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 179Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 174LeafLAB Develops Botanical-based Masks
- 164Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 158Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 125The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 108Natural Skin Care Growth