Posted: October 6, 2009
Murad introduced its Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel, formulated with 2% hdroquinone that fades away unwanted discoloration and combined with licorice and allantoin to alleviate irritation and inflammation. The product is available in spas, salons and at the various locations listed at www.murad.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1405U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 785Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 226Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 1912017's Trendiest Beauty Concept: Clouds
- 182Skin Analysis That's a Snap (of a Selfie) Thanks to Olay
- 1794 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 130SLIDESHOW: K-beauty Goes Mass in the United States
- 108Taking Care of Skin is a Treet
- 71MyChelle Dermaceuticals’ Perfect C PRO Serum 25%
- 65The New Face(s) of Multicultural Beauty