Posted: October 6, 2009
Murad introduced its Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel, formulated with 2% hdroquinone that fades away unwanted discoloration and combined with licorice and allantoin to alleviate irritation and inflammation. The product is available in spas, salons and at the various locations listed at www.murad.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1456U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1149Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 454Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 295Home-cooked Beauty: Meet Oleum Vera
- 272Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 225L'Oreal Presents Skin Care That Lets Women Embrace Their Age
- 179Beauty Drinks Market to Sail Past $1 Billion by 2021
- 154Q: Why Does Skin Sag? A: Sweat Gland Shrinkage
- 151Robin McGraw Revelation Seeks to Improve Skin and Inspire Women