Posted: October 6, 2009
Murad introduced its Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel, formulated with 2% hdroquinone that fades away unwanted discoloration and combined with licorice and allantoin to alleviate irritation and inflammation. The product is available in spas, salons and at the various locations listed at www.murad.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1669U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1035Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 250Legalize It: CannaSkin
- 233Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 228K-beauty Arrives at Walmart
- 198These are 2040's Wrinkliest Cities, According to ROC
- 182Flawless By Friday Delivers Unisex Skin Care
- 177Can Strivectin Defend Necks Against Technology?
- 171What's Driving Growth in Skin Lighteners Through 2020?
- 156Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development