Posted: October 6, 2009
Murad introduced its Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel, formulated with 2% hdroquinone that fades away unwanted discoloration and combined with licorice and allantoin to alleviate irritation and inflammation. The product is available in spas, salons and at the various locations listed at www.murad.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1018U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 688Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 6143 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
- 229Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 146Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 134NERD Out to be Acne Free
- 130Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 91Natural Skin Care Growth
- 90Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Hairless Bikini
- 80Skin Care Should Encompass Joy: DCL Relaunches Brand