Frutarom USA launched Z-Care, a proprietary blend of botanical ingredients based on traditional Chinese medicine for the support of oily and acne-prone skin. Z-Care fights acne by targeting the inflammatory cycle itself—not just its triggers. The botanical acne solution zeroes in on both the causes of inflammation, as well as inflammation itself, in order to stop the cycle and support prevention of deeper lesions and scars. Z-Care can be applied directly to acne spots, as well as for maintenance or oily and inflamed skin support. It also can be used as an adjunct to salicylic acid treatment.
Botanical Ingredients for Support of Acne-prone Skin
June 8, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1820U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1120Dermaplane Debuts at Ulta
- 10034 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 979Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 586Beauty 2017-2018, Part 5: What’s Working in Skin Care & Hair Care
- 525Inside the K-beauty Playbook
- 488Exclusive Interview: Yes To Is Winning Skin Care With Cotton and Charcoal
- 319Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 249Robin McGraw Revelation Seeks to Improve Skin and Inspire Women
- 174Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
2/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Retinaldehyde Pairings and Trojan Horses: Expanded Edition
5/6/2016, David Peter, John Stanek and Melinda Wochner, CoValence Laboratories, and Shyam Gupta, Bioderm Research
- 3 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
5/23/2016, Tanaha Hairston
11/7/2016, Laura Ziv