Frutarom USA launched Z-Care, a proprietary blend of botanical ingredients based on traditional Chinese medicine for the support of oily and acne-prone skin. Z-Care fights acne by targeting the inflammatory cycle itself—not just its triggers. The botanical acne solution zeroes in on both the causes of inflammation, as well as inflammation itself, in order to stop the cycle and support prevention of deeper lesions and scars. Z-Care can be applied directly to acne spots, as well as for maintenance or oily and inflamed skin support. It also can be used as an adjunct to salicylic acid treatment.
Botanical Ingredients for Support of Acne-prone Skin
June 8, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1119U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 464Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 270Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 191Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 161Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 150Men, It's Okay to Get Fresh With New Gel
- 135The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 118Rejuvenate Skin Utilizing Facial Sheet Masks
- 110Skin Care Market Radiant for Foreseeable Future
- 103Uneven Skin Tone: Causes and Treatments
- Private Label Takes on Skin Care
10/7/2008, Jeff Falk
- Specialty Skin Care Makes Multiple Claims
1/9/2009, Leslie Benson
- Spice up Your Formulation: Addressing Issues Caused by Acids in Skin Care Products
8/25/2009, Zolt Szabados, Technical Services Manager, BASF Corporation
- Results Driven
3/4/2010, Sara Mason
- Multi-Innovation in Actives
6/4/2010, Diane Bilodeau, Ph.D.