Frutarom USA launched Z-Care, a proprietary blend of botanical ingredients based on traditional Chinese medicine for the support of oily and acne-prone skin. Z-Care fights acne by targeting the inflammatory cycle itself—not just its triggers. The botanical acne solution zeroes in on both the causes of inflammation, as well as inflammation itself, in order to stop the cycle and support prevention of deeper lesions and scars. Z-Care can be applied directly to acne spots, as well as for maintenance or oily and inflamed skin support. It also can be used as an adjunct to salicylic acid treatment.
Botanical Ingredients for Support of Acne-prone Skin
June 8, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1250U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 428Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
- 406Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 240Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 190Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 182Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 170LeafLAB Develops Botanical-based Masks
- 152Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 130The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 108From Diaper Rash to Tattoos: Dr. Bronner's Body & Lip Balm
- Natural Skin Care Growth
7/9/2015, Nicole Tyrimou, Euromonitor
- Next-level Natural Skin Care
10/11/2015, Lisa Doyle
- A New Paradigm in Skin Care
10/11/2015, Jacqueline Clarke, Diagonal Reports
- Applied Consumer Insights in Acne Care and Conditioners
10/17/2015, Jennifer Donahue and Denise Costrini, Croda Personal Care North America
- Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
2/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief