Welcome to the newly redesigned GCI Web site
Search will be live on September 23. Thank you for your patience. Until then, try out the new navigation.
One of the first things you will notice is the new tabbed navigation. Below is an example of the Business section, featuring tabbed navigation with the Management section highlighted. Click on the navigation tab in order to see what information it contains.
You will find that information is provided to you in a new, user-friendly way, and is easier than ever to find. All articles and news are now categorized by subject matter—please visit the sitemap for a list of categories.
Below are some of the new GCI site's features:
- Articles & Archives are now called Past Issues.
- Calendar of Events can now be sorted by name, event type, location or date.
- The current issue is under the magazine section, or you can get there by clicking on the magazine cover in the upper right.
- Webinars are now listed under Events.
- Market data is now under the corresponding market segment.
- News is now listed on the homepage and under the appropriate categories: market news and business news.
- The media kit is now under the advertising section.
- GCI Fragrance Business now has its own Web site.
- E-newsletter subscription can be found both at the top of each page next to the magazine cover image and at the bottom of the page.
If you come across a problem with the new site, you can report a problem here or by clicking on the "report a bug" link at the bottom of any page.