Toly launched a rotating mascara. It has a switch that allows the brush to rotate in both a clockwise and counterclockwise direction, and the pack has an in-built safety switch that automatically cuts off the rotation after 90 seconds. The pack has an integrated motor and battery, and is available with a range of different applicators.
Revolutionary Rotation for Mascara Application
August 17, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 531Is This the Future of Nail Polish?
- 377Naked Innovation
- 269Air Cushion Makeup: The Next Big Beauty Trend?
- 237These Are the Top 5 Blemish Balm and Color Correction Brands
- 216Shiseido's Plan to Innovate Color Cosmetics
- 198Taking Risks for Better Beauty with Maybelline New York and CEW
- 176The Nail Polish Effect
- 156SWEAT Cosmetics Lets You Play Hard and Look Good
- 124Top Beauty Trends in 2014 Reported by Euromonitor
- 79It's Convenient, But Does It Work?
- It's Convenient, But Does It Work?
2/23/2016, Jamie Mills, Canadean
- Naked Innovation
4/22/2016, Jamie Mills, Analyst at Canadean
- Beauty Trends for Fall/Winter 2015-2016
9/20/2015, Leslie Harrington, Ph.D., and Kelly A. Dobos, M.S.
- Selfie Beauty
9/25/2015, Jamie Mills, Datamonitor
- Consumer Spending and Beauty's Biggest Retail Threat
2/11/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured