Toly launched a rotating mascara. It has a switch that allows the brush to rotate in both a clockwise and counterclockwise direction, and the pack has an in-built safety switch that automatically cuts off the rotation after 90 seconds. The pack has an integrated motor and battery, and is available with a range of different applicators.
Revolutionary Rotation for Mascara Application
August 17, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 4134 Look-at-Me Palettes for Spring/Summer 2017
- 188Naked Innovation
- 186Air Cushion Makeup: The Next Big Beauty Trend?
- 85New Brand, New Makeup Collaborations
- 62OPI's Mad Nail Colors
- 59SWEAT Cosmetics Lets You Play Hard and Look Good
- 58The Nail Polish Effect
- 53Perfect Makeup Tones for Dark Skin
- 48Beauty Trends for Fall/Winter 2015-2016
- 46Smashbox Launches New Lipstick, Like a Bawse
- Beauty Trends for Fall/Winter 2015-2016
9/20/2015, Leslie Harrington, Ph.D., and Kelly A. Dobos, M.S.
- Selfie Beauty
9/25/2015, Jamie Mills, Datamonitor
- Consumer Spending and Beauty's Biggest Retail Threat
2/11/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- It's Convenient, But Does It Work?
2/23/2016, Jamie Mills, Canadean
- SWEAT Cosmetics Lets You Play Hard and Look Good
3/4/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief