Toly launched a rotating mascara. It has a switch that allows the brush to rotate in both a clockwise and counterclockwise direction, and the pack has an in-built safety switch that automatically cuts off the rotation after 90 seconds. The pack has an integrated motor and battery, and is available with a range of different applicators.
Revolutionary Rotation for Mascara Application
August 17, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 258Let’s Take a Cosmetic Walk through History
- 182Air Cushion Makeup: The Next Big Beauty Trend?
- 154Naked Innovation
- 142Lancôme Launches Made-to-Measure Makeup
- 129Max Factor and Pat McGrath Launch Limited Edition US Capsule
- 113#TakeNOTE At Cosmoprof 2016
- 110Huda Beauty Launches Liquid Matte for Lips
- 102ORLY Promotes Breathable Nails
- 634 Look-at-Me Palettes for Spring/Summer 2017
- 62Coastal Scents Launches Summer Palette
- Beauty Trends for Fall/Winter 2015-2016
9/20/2015, Leslie Harrington, Ph.D., and Kelly A. Dobos, M.S.
- Selfie Beauty
9/25/2015, Jamie Mills, Datamonitor
- Consumer Spending and Beauty's Biggest Retail Threat
2/11/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- It's Convenient, But Does It Work?
2/23/2016, Jamie Mills, Canadean
- SWEAT Cosmetics Lets You Play Hard and Look Good
3/4/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief