Toly launched a rotating mascara. It has a switch that allows the brush to rotate in both a clockwise and counterclockwise direction, and the pack has an in-built safety switch that automatically cuts off the rotation after 90 seconds. The pack has an integrated motor and battery, and is available with a range of different applicators.
Revolutionary Rotation for Mascara Application
August 17, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 179Celebrating Imperfection: Victoria Beckham's New Estee Lauder Collection
- 178Welcome to Peak "Dupe"
- 166Air Cushion Makeup: The Next Big Beauty Trend?
- 131Lancôme Launches Made-to-Measure Makeup
- 128Shiseido Gets Mobile and Compact with Playlist
- 125Hop on the Black Lip Reign Train
- 114Basking in Milk Makeup's Glow
- 101Walgreens Goes Neon
- 71Taking Risks for Better Beauty with Maybelline New York and CEW
- 45Two Decades Calls for a Chilling Collection
- Consumer Spending and Beauty's Biggest Retail Threat
2/11/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- It's Convenient, But Does It Work?
2/23/2016, Jamie Mills, Canadean
- SWEAT Cosmetics Lets You Play Hard and Look Good
3/4/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Naked Innovation
4/22/2016, Jamie Mills, Analyst at Canadean
- 4 Look-at-Me Palettes for Spring/Summer 2017
5/23/2016, Leslie Harrington Ph.D., Executive Director of the Color Association of the United States, and Kelly A. Dobos M.S., Cosmetics Technical Manager at Sun Chemical Performance Pigments