Toly launched a rotating mascara. It has a switch that allows the brush to rotate in both a clockwise and counterclockwise direction, and the pack has an in-built safety switch that automatically cuts off the rotation after 90 seconds. The pack has an integrated motor and battery, and is available with a range of different applicators.
Revolutionary Rotation for Mascara Application
August 17, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 390Kiss Me through the Phone
- 343This is What Successful Innovation Looks Like
- 2094 Look-at-Me Palettes for Spring/Summer 2017
- 190Amazingly Addictive New Lipstick App
- 179Naked Innovation
- 171Air Cushion Makeup: The Next Big Beauty Trend?
- 154BASF Lets Its Colors Burst
- 118A Decade Celebration for Dermelect Cosmeceuticals
- 115Loud and Proud Brows
- 108Diamonds Are Cosmetics’ Best Friend
- Beauty Trends for Fall/Winter 2015-2016
9/20/2015, Leslie Harrington, Ph.D., and Kelly A. Dobos, M.S.
- Selfie Beauty
9/25/2015, Jamie Mills, Datamonitor
- Consumer Spending and Beauty's Biggest Retail Threat
2/11/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- SWEAT Cosmetics Lets You Play Hard and Look Good
3/4/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- 4 Look-at-Me Palettes for Spring/Summer 2017
5/23/2016, Leslie Harrington Ph.D., Executive Director of the Color Association of the United States, and Kelly A. Dobos M.S., Cosmetics Technical Manager at Sun Chemical Performance Pigments