Toly launched a rotating mascara. It has a switch that allows the brush to rotate in both a clockwise and counterclockwise direction, and the pack has an in-built safety switch that automatically cuts off the rotation after 90 seconds. The pack has an integrated motor and battery, and is available with a range of different applicators.
Revolutionary Rotation for Mascara Application
August 17, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 375Naked Innovation
- 251Color Makeup is Going Premium in the US
- 213Air Cushion Makeup: The Next Big Beauty Trend?
- 148Smashbox Launches New Lipstick, Like a Bawse
- 144What's Growing Lip Care?
- 99Taking Risks for Better Beauty with Maybelline New York and CEW
- 97The Nail Polish Effect
- 86NARS' Latest Will Make You Blush
- 82SWEAT Cosmetics Lets You Play Hard and Look Good
- 63Plume's Lash & Brow Enhancing Serum Offers Natural Solution
- Beauty Trends for Fall/Winter 2015-2016
9/20/2015, Leslie Harrington, Ph.D., and Kelly A. Dobos, M.S.
- Selfie Beauty
9/25/2015, Jamie Mills, Datamonitor
- Consumer Spending and Beauty's Biggest Retail Threat
2/11/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- It's Convenient, But Does It Work?
2/23/2016, Jamie Mills, Canadean
- SWEAT Cosmetics Lets You Play Hard and Look Good
3/4/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief