Toly launched a rotating mascara. It has a switch that allows the brush to rotate in both a clockwise and counterclockwise direction, and the pack has an in-built safety switch that automatically cuts off the rotation after 90 seconds. The pack has an integrated motor and battery, and is available with a range of different applicators.
Revolutionary Rotation for Mascara Application
August 17, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 740Instagram-friendly Beauty
- 439Color Cosmetics Throw a Good Party
- 4356 Innovative Emerging Cosmetics Trends
- 278Ready, Set, Mist
- 242Should We Just Get in Line Now?
- 229These Are Pantone's Spring 2017 Colors
- 193Can Scentbird Reinvent the Cosmetic Subscription Service?
- 172Millennials Driving the Digital Beauty Revolution
- 171And the Refinery29 Beauty Innovator Award Winners are...
- 167New Study Reveals Behaviors, Motivations and Personalities Behind Selfie Phenomenon
- Consumer Spending and Beauty's Biggest Retail Threat
2/11/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- It's Convenient, But Does It Work?
2/23/2016, Jamie Mills, Canadean
- SWEAT Cosmetics Lets You Play Hard and Look Good
3/4/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Naked Innovation
4/22/2016, Jamie Mills, Analyst at Canadean
- 4 Look-at-Me Palettes for Spring/Summer 2017
5/23/2016, Leslie Harrington Ph.D., Executive Director of the Color Association of the United States, and Kelly A. Dobos M.S., Cosmetics Technical Manager at Sun Chemical Performance Pigments