A Full Palette
Posted: October 6, 2009
Black Radiance has introduced a collection of department-store quality lip and eye palettes that will be available in spring 2006 in mass and chain drug stores—including CVS, Wal-Mart, Rite Aid, Walgreen’s and Target. The collection includes Split Decision Eye Shadow Duo, Sultry Lips Compact and Starry Eyes Compact, a moist formula that applies like a cream but dries with a powder finish.
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 792These Are Pantone's Spring 2017 Colors
- 198IT Cosmetics a Customer Favorite With 12 QVC Customer Choice Beauty Awards
- 178What Does It Take To Win in Cosmetics Online?
- 176Air Cushion Makeup: The Next Big Beauty Trend?
- 147Shiseido Gets Mobile and Compact with Playlist
- 145MAC's Selena Collection is About More than an Iconic Pop Star
- 144Celebrating Imperfection: Victoria Beckham's New Estee Lauder Collection
- 132NARS is Getting Even More Audacious
- 105Rimmel App Lets You Steal That Look
- 79Naked Innovation