A Full Palette
Posted: October 6, 2009
Black Radiance has introduced a collection of department-store quality lip and eye palettes that will be available in spring 2006 in mass and chain drug stores—including CVS, Wal-Mart, Rite Aid, Walgreen’s and Target. The collection includes Split Decision Eye Shadow Duo, Sultry Lips Compact and Starry Eyes Compact, a moist formula that applies like a cream but dries with a powder finish.
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 274Preview: in-cosmetics Global 2017
- 174First Look: Make Up For Ever's New York Flagsip Unveils the Go Pro Makeup Bar
- 136Morphe Mesmerizes in the Beauty Sphere
- 130L’Oréal Gets Eyelashes Fluttering in New 'Original' Mascara Campaign
- 836 Innovative Emerging Cosmetics Trends
- 77Color Cosmetics Throw a Good Party
- 70Glamor at the Touch of a Button
- 64Air Cushion Makeup: The Next Big Beauty Trend?
- 62Anisa: 5 New Beauty Tool Collections at Cosmopack Bologna 2017
- 58In the Clouds
- BEAUTILITY's recoup BEAUTISCOOP PRO