A Full Palette
Posted: October 6, 2009
Black Radiance has introduced a collection of department-store quality lip and eye palettes that will be available in spring 2006 in mass and chain drug stores—including CVS, Wal-Mart, Rite Aid, Walgreen’s and Target. The collection includes Split Decision Eye Shadow Duo, Sultry Lips Compact and Starry Eyes Compact, a moist formula that applies like a cream but dries with a powder finish.
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 795Who Were the Most Popular Cosmetic Brands in 2016?
- 663Social Media's 2016 Favorite Cosmetic, Skin Care, Hair Care, Grooming and Fragrance Brands
- 613The State of Prestige Beauty: 2017
- 520How Premium and Mass Cosmetics Will Continue to Grow
- 451Product Developer Stories: 700 Beauty SKUs and Counting
- 330Englewood Lab Is Breaking Into Cosmetics
- 318Pinterest Predicts the Top 5 Beauty Trends of 2017
- 306Caitlyn Jenner Collaboration with MAC Cosmetics
- 291Color Cosmetics Throw a Good Party
- 269L’Oréal Paris Embraces Diversity in New True Match Campaign