A Full Palette
Posted: October 6, 2009
Black Radiance has introduced a collection of department-store quality lip and eye palettes that will be available in spring 2006 in mass and chain drug stores—including CVS, Wal-Mart, Rite Aid, Walgreen’s and Target. The collection includes Split Decision Eye Shadow Duo, Sultry Lips Compact and Starry Eyes Compact, a moist formula that applies like a cream but dries with a powder finish.
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 841These Are the Top 5 Lipstick Shades of the Season
- 268Air Cushion Makeup: The Next Big Beauty Trend?
- 172The Nail Polish Effect
- 149Beauty Trends for Fall/Winter 2015-2016
- 141Print Your Perfect Tone: Meet Adorn
- 111Taking Risks for Better Beauty with Maybelline New York and CEW
- 95Impact Colors Releases Color Trends 2016+
- 94Top Beauty Trends in 2014 Reported by Euromonitor
- 87New Brand, New Makeup Collaborations
- 80Sabotage Skin Concerns with Camouflage