A Full Palette
Posted: October 6, 2009
Black Radiance has introduced a collection of department-store quality lip and eye palettes that will be available in spring 2006 in mass and chain drug stores—including CVS, Wal-Mart, Rite Aid, Walgreen’s and Target. The collection includes Split Decision Eye Shadow Duo, Sultry Lips Compact and Starry Eyes Compact, a moist formula that applies like a cream but dries with a powder finish.
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 671Naked Innovation
- 246Color Makeup is Going Premium in the US
- 229Air Cushion Makeup: The Next Big Beauty Trend?
- 135Smashbox Launches New Lipstick, Like a Bawse
- 131What's Growing Lip Care?
- 117The Nail Polish Effect
- 107Taking Risks for Better Beauty with Maybelline New York and CEW
- 95SWEAT Cosmetics Lets You Play Hard and Look Good
- 85NARS' Latest Will Make You Blush
- 70Top Beauty Trends in 2014 Reported by Euromonitor