A Full Palette
Posted: October 6, 2009
Black Radiance has introduced a collection of department-store quality lip and eye palettes that will be available in spring 2006 in mass and chain drug stores—including CVS, Wal-Mart, Rite Aid, Walgreen’s and Target. The collection includes Split Decision Eye Shadow Duo, Sultry Lips Compact and Starry Eyes Compact, a moist formula that applies like a cream but dries with a powder finish.
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 179Celebrating Imperfection: Victoria Beckham's New Estee Lauder Collection
- 178Welcome to Peak "Dupe"
- 170Air Cushion Makeup: The Next Big Beauty Trend?
- 128Shiseido Gets Mobile and Compact with Playlist
- 125Hop on the Black Lip Reign Train
- 125Lancôme Launches Made-to-Measure Makeup
- 113Basking in Milk Makeup's Glow
- 101Walgreens Goes Neon
- 70Taking Risks for Better Beauty with Maybelline New York and CEW
- 45Two Decades Calls for a Chilling Collection