A Full Palette
Posted: October 6, 2009
Black Radiance has introduced a collection of department-store quality lip and eye palettes that will be available in spring 2006 in mass and chain drug stores—including CVS, Wal-Mart, Rite Aid, Walgreen’s and Target. The collection includes Split Decision Eye Shadow Duo, Sultry Lips Compact and Starry Eyes Compact, a moist formula that applies like a cream but dries with a powder finish.
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 390Kiss Me through the Phone
- 343This is What Successful Innovation Looks Like
- 2094 Look-at-Me Palettes for Spring/Summer 2017
- 190Amazingly Addictive New Lipstick App
- 180Naked Innovation
- 174Air Cushion Makeup: The Next Big Beauty Trend?
- 153BASF Lets Its Colors Burst
- 118A Decade Celebration for Dermelect Cosmeceuticals
- 115Loud and Proud Brows
- 111Diamonds Are Cosmetics’ Best Friend