A Full Palette
Posted: October 6, 2009
Black Radiance has introduced a collection of department-store quality lip and eye palettes that will be available in spring 2006 in mass and chain drug stores—including CVS, Wal-Mart, Rite Aid, Walgreen’s and Target. The collection includes Split Decision Eye Shadow Duo, Sultry Lips Compact and Starry Eyes Compact, a moist formula that applies like a cream but dries with a powder finish.
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 755Instagram-friendly Beauty
- 464Color Cosmetics Throw a Good Party
- 4166 Innovative Emerging Cosmetics Trends
- 293Ready, Set, Mist
- 252Should We Just Get in Line Now?
- 200Can Scentbird Reinvent the Cosmetic Subscription Service?
- 181And the Refinery29 Beauty Innovator Award Winners are...
- 175Millennials Driving the Digital Beauty Revolution
- 170New Study Reveals Behaviors, Motivations and Personalities Behind Selfie Phenomenon
- 170Marc Jacobs Beauty Collection to Launch January 2017