A Full Palette
Posted: October 6, 2009
Black Radiance has introduced a collection of department-store quality lip and eye palettes that will be available in spring 2006 in mass and chain drug stores—including CVS, Wal-Mart, Rite Aid, Walgreen’s and Target. The collection includes Split Decision Eye Shadow Duo, Sultry Lips Compact and Starry Eyes Compact, a moist formula that applies like a cream but dries with a powder finish.
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 4214 Look-at-Me Palettes for Spring/Summer 2017
- 193Air Cushion Makeup: The Next Big Beauty Trend?
- 189Naked Innovation
- 86New Brand, New Makeup Collaborations
- 76Smashbox Launches New Lipstick, Like a Bawse
- 69What's Growing Lip Care?
- 62OPI's Mad Nail Colors
- 57The Nail Polish Effect
- 56SWEAT Cosmetics Lets You Play Hard and Look Good
- 52Color Makeup is Going Premium in the US