A Full Palette
Posted: October 6, 2009
Black Radiance has introduced a collection of department-store quality lip and eye palettes that will be available in spring 2006 in mass and chain drug stores—including CVS, Wal-Mart, Rite Aid, Walgreen’s and Target. The collection includes Split Decision Eye Shadow Duo, Sultry Lips Compact and Starry Eyes Compact, a moist formula that applies like a cream but dries with a powder finish.
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 489The New Norm: Custom Beauty
- 303Birchbox Launches First In-house Brand
- 284Beauty Trends for Fall/Winter 2015-2016
- 203The Nail Polish Effect
- 171Top Beauty Trends in 2014 Reported by Euromonitor
- 162Taking Risks for Better Beauty with Maybelline New York and CEW
- 126Air Cushion Makeup: The Next Big Beauty Trend?
- 94Dermelect Cosmeceuticals’ 4-In-1 Smooth Lip Solution
- 76Selfie Beauty
- 58CEW Crowns 2014 Beauty Insiders' Choice Award Winners