A Full Palette
Posted: October 6, 2009
Black Radiance has introduced a collection of department-store quality lip and eye palettes that will be available in spring 2006 in mass and chain drug stores—including CVS, Wal-Mart, Rite Aid, Walgreen’s and Target. The collection includes Split Decision Eye Shadow Duo, Sultry Lips Compact and Starry Eyes Compact, a moist formula that applies like a cream but dries with a powder finish.
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 539Is This the Future of Nail Polish?
- 442Naked Innovation
- 260Air Cushion Makeup: The Next Big Beauty Trend?
- 243These Are the Top 5 Blemish Balm and Color Correction Brands
- 223Shiseido's Plan to Innovate Color Cosmetics
- 174The Nail Polish Effect
- 173Taking Risks for Better Beauty with Maybelline New York and CEW
- 123SWEAT Cosmetics Lets You Play Hard and Look Good
- 122Top Beauty Trends in 2014 Reported by Euromonitor
- 76Top Drivers of Color Cosmetics to 2020