A Full Palette
Posted: October 6, 2009
Black Radiance has introduced a collection of department-store quality lip and eye palettes that will be available in spring 2006 in mass and chain drug stores—including CVS, Wal-Mart, Rite Aid, Walgreen’s and Target. The collection includes Split Decision Eye Shadow Duo, Sultry Lips Compact and Starry Eyes Compact, a moist formula that applies like a cream but dries with a powder finish.
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 258Let’s Take a Cosmetic Walk through History
- 234Lancôme Launches Made-to-Measure Makeup
- 171Air Cushion Makeup: The Next Big Beauty Trend?
- 150Naked Innovation
- 132Max Factor and Pat McGrath Launch Limited Edition US Capsule
- 62Coastal Scents Launches Summer Palette
- 59Huda Beauty Launches Liquid Matte for Lips
- 54Diamonds Are Cosmetics’ Best Friend
- 464 Look-at-Me Palettes for Spring/Summer 2017
- 45Taking Risks for Better Beauty with Maybelline New York and CEW