Suprastim™ biofunctional can help energize and revive skin. Extracted from camu camu, a superfruit sustainably sourced in Amazonia (Peru), Suprastim™ biofunctional is known as a “superfruit” for its superior vitamin C and antioxidant properties, and is naturally rich in fruit acids, sugars, amino acids, vitamin C and minerals.
A state of fatigue can affect the appearance of face skin in the following ways:
- bags or dark circles under eyes may appear
- skin appears dull, dark spots can be visible
- wrinkles and fine lines can be more visible
- skin can become more sensitive
New-to-the-world insights from the field of 2D and 3D skin models designed by Ashland experts in tissue engineering, are bringing a fresh view to skin fatigue. The effects of cortisol, a stress marker, have been studied on these 3D skin models.
Benefits of Suprastim™ biofunctional on skin fatigue and cortisol stress include:
- helps maintain cell energy flows in 2D and 3D models of skin fatigue;
- helps reduce the visible signs of skin stress that is associated with high cortisol level; and
- helps mitigate the visible signs of skin fatigue, such as dark rings under the eyes, dark spots, wrinkles and dull skin.
The above paid-for content was produced by and posted on behalf of the Sponsor. Content provided is generated solely by the Sponsor or its affiliates, and it is the Sponsor’s responsibility for the accuracy, completeness and validity of all information included. Global Cosmetic Industry takes steps to ensure that you will not confuse sponsored content with content produced by Global Cosmetic Industry and governed by its editorial policy.