Bio-Botanica® is a family-owned and operated company, specializing in botanical extracts for over 50 years. It is a leading manufacturer of 500+ quality botanical extracts for the personal care/cosmetic, food and beverage, flavor /fragrance and dietary supplement industries. A well-recognized industry innovator known for pioneering numerous advancements in the botanical field, Bio-Botanica® prides itself on long-term customer relationships developed since 1972 based upon both flexibility and versatility in manufacturing products tailored to a broad-range of applications. Our USA manufacturing facility enables fast turnaround for customers.
Bio-Botanica’s® 160,000-square-foot botanical extraction facility houses its own R&D, Microbiological and QC Laboratories. This represents a tremendous resource when looking for solutions for botanical applications. Customers benefit from our state-of-the- art facility and experienced staff, who together work in collaboration on every project, to ensure that Bio-Botanica® successfully meets customer goals and objectives.
Technologies and Certifications
- Bio-Chelated®- proprietary cold-extraction process
- Holistically Balanced Extracts
- Botanical Fingerprint Technology
- Certified Organic Processing Facility
- GMP Certified
- Food Safety Certified, FSSC22000
- Kosher Certified
- Better Business Bureau Accredited
- North America
Puresterol® (Pueraria Mirifica) - The only patented, specially processed, highly active compound of Pueraria mirifica, a strong plant-based source of phytoestrogens, available in the market today (US Patent # 7,658,955). Two clinical trials of a topical serum indicated positive effects on reducing wrinkles.
Bio-Saponin® (Pueraria Mirifica) - A proprietary blend of botanical extracts providing saponins, naturally occurring high-molecular-weight glycosides with distinct foaming characteristics. Used as a natural emulsifier, surfactant and foaming agent.
Nutra Plant II - A proprietary blend of botanical extracts formulated for use in shampoos, hair rinses, and conditioners to stimulate, strengthen and add highlights to hair.
Epifytosomes® - A true liposomal delivery system developed by Bio-Botanica. Liposomes are commonly used in dermal applications, either as protective systems for active ingredients or for their moisturizing properties.
- Custom development of botanical extracts and blends
- Contract manufacturing of finished consumer packaged goods (creams, lotions, foams, shampoos, serums, tablets, capsules, and liquids)
Azelis Americas — Representing Bio-Botanica throughout USA for Personal Care products by Glenn Corp & Dewolf Chemicals. Visit www.AzelisAmericas.com for contact information
- Cosmetics/Personal Care Ingredient Supplier
- Flavor Raw Material Supplier
- Fragrance Raw Material Supplier
- Contract Manufacturing Services(Bath & Body, Capsules, Delivery Systems, Filling Capsules, Filling Custom, Hair Products, Ingestible/Nutricosmetic, Ointments, Granulations, Liquids, Powders)
- Flavor(Beverage, Dietary Supplements, Ingredients)
- Fragrance(Ingredients, Personal Care/Beauty)
- Cosmetic Ingredients(Actives, Balancing-soothing, Moisturizing, Preservation, Skin/Body, Specialized)
- Cosmetic & Personal Care Formulas(Anti-aging/Face, Hair Care, Skin Care)