Cosmoprof North America (CPNA) hosted Putting Beauty on the Map, an exclusive sneak peek of global brands, in New York City.
The event featured 11 brands from three continents, all of which will be on display at the Cosmoprof North America exhibition. Each brand showcased products which catered to a specific trend.
Featured brands included:
- 18.21 Man Made (USA, Texas)—Trend: For Gent’s Only
- 9Wishes (South Korea)—Trend: Instagrammable Mask
- Bijoux De Pele (Brazil)— Trend: Fast Glam
- Botanic Farm (South Korea)—Trend: Fermented Brews
- Eleni & Chris (Norway)—Trend: Nature’s Elements
- O’o Hawaii (USA, California)—Trend: Crystal Energy
- Pour Moi (France)—Trend: Geo Moisturization
- RealHer (USA, California)—Trend: Empowerment
- Restorsea (Norway)—Trend: Under the Sea
- Rodial (United Kingdom)—Trend: Natural Botox
- Yuni Beauty (USA, California)—Trend: Mindful Beauty
The Cosmoprof North America exhibition will be held July 29-31, 2018 at Las Vegas’ Mandalay Bay Convention Center.