Micro Powders, Inc. manufactures an extensive and innovative range of specialty micronized waxes offering products based on synthetic, natural, biodegradable and naturally-derived materials.
Available in both spherical and irregular shaped grades to provide differentiated performance effects. Fine powders will improve binding, texture, soft focus, oil absorption and wear resistance. Emulsions can be enhanced with fine powders to give increased playtime, luxurious texture and matting.
- New Naturesoft 800 https://www.micropowders.com/routes.php?src=productdetails&redirect=331is a new ultrafine cellulose powder (INCI: Cellulose)
- Biodegradable powder
- Superior binding properties vs. zinc stearate and Nylon-12
- Imparts a soft feel to pressed and loose powder formulations
- Natural and cost effective
New Naturescrub® H product line https://www.micropowders.com/routes.php?src=viewproducts&redirect=37 are scrubs based on hydrogenated natural castor oil for effective non-irritating exfoliation. Naturescrub H is available in 3 different mesh size grades: Naturescrub H14, H20 and H50.
Also introducing our new line of melting waxes for use as rheological modifiers and structural additives:
- Micropoly® 4039 (low density polyethylene – pellet)
- Micropoly 4049 (low density polyethylene – powder)
The above paid-for content was produced by and posted on behalf of the Sponsor. Content provided is generated solely by the Sponsor or its affiliates, and it is the Sponsor’s responsibility for the accuracy, completeness and validity of all information included. Global Cosmetic Industry takes steps to ensure that you will not confuse sponsored content with content produced by Global Cosmetic Industry and governed by its editorial policy.