The inclination of consumers toward a healthy lifestyle, increasing demand for herbal beauty products and veganism are cited as factors in the growing market.
Increasing focus on advancements in herbal beauty products and customer-centric approaches are expected to influence players to adopt unique marketing strategies and develop novel products which in turn, is also expected to drive the market.
- China will emerge as a lucrative market for herbal beauty products in East Asia.
- The U.S. will record the highest sales of herbal beauty products in North America.
- Supermarkets are expected to remain the preferred distribution channel for herbal beauty products.
Key players in the space include:
- Surya Brasil Organic Beauty Products
- Weleda AG
- Lotus Herbals Limited
- Bio Veda Action Research Co.
- The Himalaya Drug Company