World Wide Packaging (WWP) has expanded its leadership team.
- Meghan Rice has been appointed senior strategic sales director. She brings more than 20 years of sales experience in the beauty industry to the role, most recently as vice president of sales at Texan Americas. She also served as director of sales at Aptar, and account executive at Qualipac.
- Sherri Ruffini will also serve as senior strategic sales director. Ruffini, who brings more than 15 years of sales experience to the role, comes to WWP from Seacliff Beauty Packaging, where she served as senior executive director of regional sales and marketing. She has also held executive sales positions at Toly USA, Risdon International, ATP Health & Beauty Care, and Eyelematic MFG.
- In their new roles Rice and Ruffini will focus on establishing, managing and growing customer relationships, both nationally and globally, for strategically important beauty accounts.
- Rick Weisbrod, who previously held the position of EVP global operations, has been promoted to chief commercial officer. He will be tasked with spearheading commercial strategy and the development of strategic sales to drive business growth and market share; he will also oversee customer service initiatives.
- Edward Quinn has been promoted to VP of sales, East Coast. He will be responsible for the direction of all sales operational objectives for East Region accounts, and managing WWP’s East Coast sales.
- Bruce Sperling and Matt Robbins have each been promoted to senior strategic sales direct. Sperling and Robbins, who previously served as sales representatives, will be tasked with establishing, managing and growing customer relationships, nationally and globally, for strategically important multinational large beauty accounts.
“With an array of new hires and promotions, our leadership team is stronger than ever,” said Jim Farley, executive vice president of global business development for WWP. “Possessing an immense wealth of experience across the beauty and cosmetics sectors, our team is ideally suited to enhance WWP’s global presence and exceed customers’ expectations.”