Croda is a global speciality ingredient supplier to the Beauty and Personal Care industry. We are dedicated to working with our customers to meet evolving consumer needs, whilst maintaining our commitment to sustainability and social responsibility through initiatives that include the use of certified sustainable palm oil and other renewable raw materials, including our new 100% bio-based, 100% renewable ECO Range of Surfactants.
We have a diverse cosmetic product range that delivers innovative solutions for current and future cosmetic trends, all supported by proven efficacy testing. Over the last decade, our skin, sun and hair care technologists have opened new vistas for manufacturers with the creation of unique and patented technologies designed to answer current and future cosmetic trends. A mix of natural raw material sourcing combined with creative chemistry enables us to offer exceptional solutions to the challenges facing our customers.
Core Technologies: • Certified sustainable palm oil derivatives • Emulsifiers and emollients for sensory innovation • Hair and skin conditioning agents • Inorganic sunscreen filters • Natural, renewable and sustainable ingredients • Cationic conditioning agents Croda Personal Care specialty expertise also includes: Sederma • Proteins and protein derivatives • Delivery systems • Lanolin and lanolin derivatives • Mild surfactants • Functional botanicals • Cold processable ingredients
- Cosmetics/Personal Care Ingredient Supplier
- Flavor Raw Material Supplier
- Fragrance Raw Material Supplier
- Cosmetic Ingredients(Actives, Balancing-soothing, Cleansing, Color Cosmetics, Colorant, Conditioning, Formulating aids, Hair Care, Moisturizing, Preservation and more)
- Cosmetic & Personal Care Formulas(Anti-aging/Face, Bath/Shower, Color Cosmetics, Hair Care, Skin Care, Sun Care)