At the upcoming Cosmoprof Bologna Worldwide, to be held on March 14-17, 2019, the primary focus will be on sustainability and the circular economy.
The event, comprising Cosmopack, Cosmo | Perfumery & Cosmetics and Cosmo | Hair & Nail & Beauty Salon, will aim to find new production solutions to reduce the environmental impact of production processes using renewable energy sources.
- Trend agency Peclers will present an installation dedicated to the colors of sustainability in 2020, with a study on the most innovative materials and nuances for the future of the cosmetics industry.
- The Cosmopack Factory will explore the most eco‐friendly industrial solutions, showing the entire circularity of plastic recovery. The reproduction of the supply chain will lead to the creation of a scalp oil, a 100% "no compromise" product, with a formula completely free of microplastics and a bottle with regenerated polymers, obtained with innovative technology and carbon footprint certificates.
Cosmo | Perfumery & Cosmetics
- The Green Prime area will feature exhibitors showcasing products with a low environmental impact specific to retail, with ingredients of natural origin.
- New to Cosmoprof, the Zoom On Emerging Prime area will focus on young companies that are first‐time exhibitors at Cosmoprof and are looking to meet buyers, distributors and retailers.
- The Extraordinary Gallery is an area, dedicated to prestige perfumery and cosmetics, where B2B meetings between buyers and brands will take place.
- Extraordinary Green Gallery will showcase of companies dedicated to the green & organic beauty within the Extraordinary Gallery.