Cyan Skin Care's Pacific Moisturizer and Atlantic Serum were created with a circular skin care goal in mind.
According to the skin care brand, it's products are sustainably sourced, conscientiously crafted and responsibly packaged as a way of reducing its footprint while maximizing its impact.
How it works:
- Cyan uses natural and synthetic ingredients that are sustainably and ethically sourced, non-toxic, vegan and Leaping Bunny certified.
- The products' rectangular bottles are made of lightweight glass, which is fully recyclable. In addition, Cyan's unit cartons are made of FSC-certified materials and are printed with soy-based ink.
- The brand ships its products in a Globe Guard box, which is at least 60% recycled content. The box is also 100% recyclable, repulpable, biodegradable and compostable.
- Cyan explained that its goal is to create "best-in-class basics work for all regimens and routines, no matter how simple or complex," because fewer products mean less waste.
- When a customer is finished with a product, they can send Cyan an email to obtain a prepaid shipping label. Cyan will reuse and recycle each element of the pack and the customer will be rewarded with a discount off their next purchase.