UPDATE: For a limited time, Beauty Accelerate's educational sessions are available for on-demand viewing for current and new registrants. Log in or sign up now for access through December 20, 2021.
Sharon Chuter, founder of UOMA Beauty, has single-handedly elevated the conversation around diversity and inclusion in beauty and fashion to the forefront of industry discourse, motivating real change through unique partnerships and passionate advocacy.
- Nicola Kilner co-founded Deciem, a brand that has reshaped the industry's focus on functional beauty.
- JuE Wong oversees Olaplex, which created its own hair care category, leading to a $15 billion valuation for its IPO.
- Jo Chidley's Beauty Kitchen helped build the modern clean and sustainable beauty movement.
- The Honest Co., for which Don Frey serves as chief innovation officer, has transcended its celebrity roots to become a clean, natural beauty and personal care powerhouse.
- Laura M. Beres of Ulta Beauty and Annie Jackson of Credo Beauty have advanced clean, sustainable beauty through a one-of-a-kind retailer partnership that is driving new innovation in packaging and ingredients.
These are but a handful of beauty leaders coming to Beauty Accelerate Virtual, October 18-21, 2021, which will feature an array of the industry's leading brands, retailers, R&D experts, market analysts, packaging and ingredient specialists, and more discussing where beauty is going in 2022 and beyond. One registration gets you access to every talk, live or on-demand.
Attendees will come away with strategies they can apply to their own brand, marketing, product and retail distribution innovation.
Registrations is open.
Key topics include:
- Wellness x Beauty
- The Future of Sustainable & Ethical Beauty
- The Keys to Inclusive Beauty
- Data: Beauty Sales Trends & Forecast
- Pandemic-era Beauty
- Conscious Beauty Upstarts
- Next-gen Beauty
- Top Beauty Trends: 2022 and Beyond
In an era of unprecedented disruption, these insights are more critical than ever. We hope to see you there.