The Botanical, Organic & Natural Africa Expo 22 (BONA Expo 22) is an exposition for green beauty manufacturers in Africa, Africans-in-the-diaspora and select internationals looking to gain entrance into the continent.
The expo reportedly has expressed interest in vendors from countries including Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, South Africa, Namibia, Uganda, United Kingdom and the United States.
BONA Expo 22 is to be held from March 30-31, 2022 in Nigeria.
Objectives for the expo include:
- Actively engage and immerse the green beauty industry and its stakeholders.
- Re-establish its natural ingredients as a part of tangible African heritage.
- Increase the number of qualified sales leads across sectors.
- Promote thought-leadership agenda and positioning for the green beauty industry in Africa and African manufacturers.
- Increase opportunities for more entrants into the industry and continent.
- Drive sustainable conversations around African organic and natural beauty industry.