Voyant Beauty released its inaugural environmental, social and governance (ESG) report, detailing the company’s ESG strategy and performance.
Highlights of the ESG Report include:
- Launch of the semi-annual CEO Awards program for employee recognition, honoring achievements in innovation, safety, best overall site, quality, individual and team performance.
- Issuance of official statement on diversity, equity and inclusion to employees and public.
- Proactively developing 23 unique innovation formulation concepts rooted in sustainability trends like upcycling, waterless, concentrated and bio-based that were presented to all customers.
- Offering brand partners the latest sustainable packaging options, like dissolvable pod technology for beauty and care products that eliminate plastic waste and its impacts on oceans.
- Implementation of a network-wide chemical management policy that includes a restricted substances list, phase-out planning for chemicals of concern, and a commitment to leveraging research and development capacity to identify safer alternative ingredients
Richard McEvoy, CEO of Voyant Beauty, says, “We are so excited to release our inaugural ESG report and to share our progress in helping to do what’s right for our people, planet, product quality and safety, and further align our values with our most valued brand partners. As a fully integrated innovation solutions provider, Voyant Beauty is uniquely positioned to incorporate our ESG promise into all facets of our business, further setting us apart within the marketplace. I would like to thank our employees, brand partners, suppliers, and stakeholders for helping to power our pursuit of ESG excellence.”